Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Old February 20th 19, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 1:53:27 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
42F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Expecting rain, but not here yet. Wind 10 mph out of the south. Humidity 79%.

Double-A

All of 2019 its been very cool down into the low 40s.Still I can sleep in van.Cheepest Anaheim motel is $73 +tax I could give free leasons on van living.What is best to have in van etc. Bert
Old February 21st 19, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 12:37:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 1:53:27 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
42F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Expecting rain, but not here yet. Wind 10 mph out of the south. Humidity 79%.

Double-A

All of 2019 its been very cool down into the low 40s.Still I can sleep in van.Cheepest Anaheim motel is $73 +tax I could give free leasons on van living.What is best to have in van etc. Bert

Global warming not so for Anaheim.56 high and get this 38F at 5am Wow Bert
Old February 21st 19, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 1:04:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 12:37:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 1:53:27 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
42F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Expecting rain, but not here yet. Wind 10 mph out of the south. Humidity 79%.

Double-A

All of 2019 its been very cool down into the low 40s.Still I can sleep in van.Cheepest Anaheim motel is $73 +tax I could give free leasons on van living.What is best to have in van etc. Bert

Global warming not so for Anaheim.56 high and get this 38F at 5am Wow Bert

It has been an unusually cold February here in Oregon this year. But I have seen colder. I used to get pretty cold when I was sleeping in my car. Last night a lot of ice pellets came down just as I was getting home. Still some on the grass today, and in shady spots on the pavement. Now Sun is out and shining.

Currently 45F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 54%. Haven't heard from you in a while. Thought maybe you had sailed to far out in that barrel boat and fell of the edge of the world!

Double-A

First day of winter Gerald Kelleher Amateur Astronomy 0 November 1st 18 10:52 AM
Vic Winter ... RIP Anthony Ayiomamitis Amateur Astronomy 11 February 11th 07 07:29 AM
The Winter Triangle! Double-A Misc 2 November 14th 06 06:37 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM
When's Martian winter? dkc_2001 Misc 22 May 28th 04 07:45 PM