Atheists a small minority

Old April 5th 07, 05:36 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,sci.astro
Tony Lance[_8_]

Default Atheists a small minority

Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/pinwheel.html
Access page JPG 17K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including talk.politics.guns

Detail from frontspiece painting showing,
so called pin-wheel rickshaw

Caption;-
A Chinese Street

From the book
The World and Its People
Asia With Special Reference to British Possessions
Published by Thomas Nelson and Sons 1903
Without Author or Editor Name
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing china

There is an old chinese curse,
which goes "Live in interesting times."
In which times, they used to get their heads chopped off.
They used to go around saying
"Thats not so good, thats not so funny or thats not so interesting."

There was a nation of them, now some 1 billion strong.
There are even bigger numbers in OUSA Classical Particle Conf.,
such as 227879226 photons in an electron.
Every one should have one.

Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.chem
Subject: Big Bertha Thing testament
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:00:03 +0000

Thursday, November 13, 1997 01:53:36 PM
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: spam and tony
To: FC Mods Discussion
Guilty as charged, I should not have done any of the following;-
1. defended you in the mods conf.
2. given you an invitation, when the dogs were at the door.
3. offered a refuge for the explosion survivors.
4. ticked off the mods.
5. put your name up in lights on OUSA Astronomy and Astronomy and Space.
6. Put back the release of my software package, just because of the troubles.

Personally I would take me out and shoot me, there is no punishment too bad for
any mod, who gets even one complaint. We should be above reproach,
like Caesers' wife.

I will of course remove the words 'Extract to explain the project to Philip Sims'
from all further postings.
Please accept my appologies for all the bad things I did,
before your elevation to mod. I only pick on little people.

Thank you,
Tony Lance.