Ed Conrad Knocks 'Em Dead on Larry King Live -- The King Is Speechless

Old April 5th 07, 01:36 PM posted to sci.med,sci.astro,alt.clearing.technology,alt.obituaries
Ed Conrad

Default Ed Conrad Knocks 'Em Dead on Larry King Live -- The King Is Speechless

wrote to talk.origins:

MIND-BOGGLING DISCOVERIES OF PETRIFIED BONES,
TEETH AND SOFT ORGANS (SOME HUMAN) BETWEEN
ANTHRACITE VEINS IN NORTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA

GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY
(Much Worse, Even, Than Government 911 Conspiracy)

http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...HumanSkull.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...HumanBrain.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...sOldasCoal.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...iscoveries.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...oreFossils.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...estResults.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...OldestTool.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/FOSSILS/Scorpion.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/FOSSILS/MVC-013F.JPG

CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING

http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/F...veTheWhale.jpg

As some of you know, Ed Conrad's appearance on Larry King
was postponed a couple of weeks ago and was rescheduled
to last night. After watching it, I have to admit that Ed is,
perhaps, on to something.

Ed presented his evidence of "Man as Old as Coal" and then they
brought in Richard Dawkins via satellite. The first 30 minutes
was Ed presenting some very impressive carbon dating results
that were confirmed by a senior scientist at MIT. I can't remember
the scientist's name but he did confirm the accuracy of Ed's findings.

AN EVOLUTIONIST SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS

http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/FOSSILS/TightFit.jpg

The most interesting part was when Larry King surprised Ed
and brought in Dawkins via satellite. I was a bit saddened
to see that Dawkins just dismissed Conrad's discoveries out
of hand and really didn't seem to have anything to counter Ed's
argument with...other than to say, "Well, I'll have to look into this
latest finding."

Now I know we have all ridiculed Ed Conrad on this and other
forums, but I have to say that I will have to take another look at
this issue after seeing Ed's (brilliant) performance last night.
He seemed to have Dawkins stumped. But there has got to be
something wrong with Conrad's discoveries of human remains
between coal veins...isn't there? It sure knocks the evolutionists
for a loop!

Did anyone else see the interview and have a comment?

By George

===================================

PETRIFIED FOSSILS STILL EMBEDDED IN SLATE

http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-002S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-003S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-006S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-007S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-009S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-010S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/N...s/MVC-012S.JPG

Old April 6th 07, 01:45 AM posted to sci.med,sci.astro,alt.clearing.technology,alt.obituaries
islanders

Must have been Larry King's martian show.