VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

Old April 5th 07, 04:50 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

So, here it is. The complete first chapter. The Matrix. The Battle of
the Underworld.

The First Chapter (sketch)

Notes... Matrix, A New Beginning (Now called Column)

Without agents, a system breaks down and the Program in Matrix decides
to terminate, and things in the Matrix are like the Never Ending Story
where dark clouds begin to wipe everything away while the Matrix team
decides to investigate inside the Matrix what the Program is up to...

Barfighter George didn't fokkin like Reche. Barfighter George was
fukkin annoyed. Reche didn't do anything wrong he was just fukkin
annoying George. Rechy stood with a cigarette in his mouth, didn't
make a sound. Barfighter George pushed Reche around with his index
finger, all saw it. "You flip floppin with me, Rechy? You think I
don't know you?"

Someone in the bar not interested spoke up to his patron at the table:
"Somebody just shoot both those guys." And also at that moment two
guys with Irish descent arrived to Belfast with backpacks, they walked
two years from Australia, one had dark hair and an American accent and
the other had a French accent and they arrived to join the IRA upon
discovering their one and only true ancestry.

The bar had people staring at each other, Barfighter George was poking
Rechy, but Rechy was cool.

The problem is that George coyuldn't have enough taking it up with
Rechy. Most people soon were telling both of them to shut up but they
didn't care. George said **** off, Rechy is mine, ok. You all just
shut up ok?"

Rechy to George: "I didn't do anything, **** off with your staring
eyes Georch. You don't own this citee. You can't shut your mouth.
You're a fukkin crazy person. You can't fukking leave people alone."

Georch: "You don't scare me Rechy. I can kick your ass."

Rechy: "Go ahead, let's go outside, you can try to kick my ass, but I
fukkin warn you, you are a fukkin freak."

Gearch: "Yur da freak, let's go guys. We're gonna see this guy getting
what he deserves pretty soon."

Rechy: "You treat this bar like your colony! Fukkin mob, I'll fukkin
break your skull with a hammer and then you can escape from the
hospital with a broken skull as my mother is gonna come and kill you."

Gearch: "You hear that guys, he is a momma's boy."

Georch Outside: "Hey guys, let's go do some damage, and break Elvis's
riverboat. Elvis is Rechy's best friend."

With baseball bats they came and broke Elvis' riverboat at night.
Elvis wasn't there.

Georch after: "Let's see what Rechy's gonna do."

Rechy didn't do anything but Elvis came with a hammer in his head and
sent the Georch to the hospital with broken head. Georch escaped from
the hospital the next day as Elvis and Rechy appeared dressed as a
nurse in his hospital room.

It was the next morning when Georch woke up with poop on the floor by
his bed. His room mate, an old man said he saw a nurse do it. And then
two nurses appeared at the door. Georch, his mouth taped was quickly
rolled out of his room tied to a wheelchair. They rushed down the hall
and down the elevator and exited at the back of the hospital. They
pushed Barfighter Georch up a hill, and faced the back of the
hospital. Rechy and Elvis decided to light up a cigarette and didn't
see that the wheelchair began rolling down the hill. They looked
around and oops, Georch was rolling down the grassy hill and in the
last moment bounced up and crashed through a hospital window at the
bottom floor. The wheelchair stayed outside. Elvis: "This was a fukkin
accident. We better get out of here."

That day Georch disappeared from the hospital. He ran off in a
wheelchair with a broken skull. Nobody knew where he was hiding.

Georch was sitting alone "somewhere" with his head wrapped.

He was slowly banging a giant drum, staring with blank eyes. Bwooom.
Boomm. Booommm. Bwoomm...

He stood up and said: "We are taking these guys out."

One could see Georch's brain, his people were fukkin throwing up.

Georch was rolled through the streets of belfast in a wheelchair. A
black Irish man was among those behind the wheelchair, and people in
the street were staring.

The black Irish bit a bypassing woman in the arm and she ran away
crying.

The men were walking slowly pushing the wheelchair.

Kids shot little plastic waterballs with slingshots at them from
behind a fence and the kids ran away.

Bwoom. Bwooomm. Bwooom. The men walked.

At home rechy's family is talking to Rechy:

"Rechy you need to get out of town. You messed with the wrong pig."

Rechy: "I am not going anywhere. I grew up in this town. I am Rechy,
common. Everybody knows me, everybody respects me. Don't worry about
me. Who do you think I am. I'll take care of him. I am not going to
hide in a bunker. I am the scariest guy in town, I've never been
scared of anybody to tell you the truth."

Elvis arrived beeping in his car outside.

Rechy: "All right everybody, just don't worry, ok. I love you all,
I'll take care of this problem with Elvis.

It's jrust the frukking Mrob, enjroy the Srommer, dron't wrorry
everybroody, I'llr bree undrer thre bridgre writh Elvris tonright
drinkring ifr yrrou nreed anythring."

Rechy's cousin: "Be careful Rechy. I don't like this. You don't sound
so good." (remove this line)

Two men ran out from a printing shop to Georch, and they brought a
stack of two large poster-sized pictures of Rechy and Elvis and the
guys handed out the pictures. They walked in the middle of the streets
holding the pictures of these two guys.

The slow drum sounded as they walked, and now they were more and more
in the street.

Boomm. Bwoomm. Bwooommm. Bwoommm.

"George!"

A boy yelled up. George was pushed on a wheelchair, and with an old
man's voice, with barely having a voice he lifted his finger and told
the boy to come by.

"George George, what's going on."

George with the Godfather's voice was quietly explaining to the boy
what was happening.

"There is not going to be any problem around here. Rechy messed with
the wrong family. Rechy is up to no good. Come here let me give you a
kiss. Go tell mommy to stay inside for a while, this is serious ****,
tell her to go shopping, and stay inside because there's going to be a
war. He messed with me, and there's not going to be a chance that I
will stop. I am not a man who takes **** from anyone, do you
understand? Your family was good, they pay the dues to the King and
they shut up, and we need money now, tell your mother and father to go
shopping, to stay inside the house for a while, seal your house, don't
let anybody in. We need your family's loyalty, we need money. Go tell
this to your mother. (caughing)."

The boy ran home.

Georch was now wrapped up like a zombie worm in the wheelchair and was
giving out horrifying sounds of the oldest Godfather alive to the
people in the streets.

They stopped. Georch whispered: "Nobody ****ing move!"

The black Irish yelled out so everybody in the street heard it:
"Nobody ****ing move!"

Everybody in the street quieted and stopped.

George whispered and said: "When I was in the hospital"

The black Irish translated: "He said: When I was in the hospital"

George: "I escaped on this wheelchair."

black Irish: "He escaped on this wheelchair alone."

George: "The night was cold. I hardly had strength."

black Irish: "the night was cold. He hardly had strength."

George: "I lost control and rolled down into the bushes. There was
nobody to help me as I had my face covered with bush poop. But today I
am here."

black Irish: "helplessly Georch faught through the night alone to make
it and be here with us today."

George like a zombie worm began giving out hirling sounds to the
right, to the left.

The black Irish was standing thinking about what to say.

--

The "vampire" and Igor were sitting inside an IRA headquarter
compound. A man in an office room was talking to them:

"I understand that you two have Irish descent, and that you traveled
two years on your skateboards from Australia, but you can't join I am
sorry, you must leave."

Vampi "But my people have already moved in."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

The IRA officer looked toward a soldier in the room: "Please escort
these two gentlemen outside at once".

The two were escorted outside, while the IRA officer walked inside
another room, then he slowly looked up to the ceiling. There were
hundreds of vampires hanging upside down like bats, some were
crawling.

The IRA officer yelled up as a vampire dropped from the ceiling with
an open mouth and went straight for his neck.

---

Rechy was sitting under a bridge with Elvis. Rechy's cousin came on
the river on a small motor boat and pulled the boat to the side of the
River and he said: "Rechy. You need to get out town. I suggest you two
take this boat over to Liverpool, but at night when nobody can see
you."

They hugged goodbye as Rechy's cousin said: "Take care of yourselves."

Rechhy's cousin left.

Rechy and elvis sat back on the ground and were watching the river.
Rechy has a cigarette hanging in his mouth and he was throwing little
rocks into the nearby water.

Night was setting. Two guys were walking by the deserted river side,
Igor the hunchback and the vampire. In the distance there were people
singing by the river.

Igor: "Maybe we can settle down for the night over there. ****ing I am
going for a swim. I'll meet you down the river over there."

Vampi "I am going too."

Both of them dropped their backpacks and clothes and in swimming pants
they went for a swim, then they floated with the river and as they
were close to the singing people near a fireplace by the river they
walked out to the shore smiling, but their smiles froze.

Igor the hunchback and the vampire stopped, their feet were still in
the water below their knees. It was a gay party. Gays were happily
greeting them: Come guys, come join the party!

Both Igor and the vampire made a few steps backwards to the river and
they dove back swimming.

They came out of the river a 100 meters away where they left their
backpacks and both dried themselves with towels.

Back under the bridge night set in, and Rechy and Elvis were drinking
a bottle of Vodka with lemon and they were spitting lemon seeds into
the water when the vampire and Igor appeared walking with their
backpacks.

Just at that moment a wheelchair rolled in and people with machine
guns appeared everywhere behind them and began firing. Elvis and Rechy
ran to the boat and the vampire and Igor caught up in the firing also
were hiding behind any objects they could find then ran to the boat,
Elvis and Rechy were telling the two guys with backpacks: "Common
guys, hurry!"

The boat quickly left into the darkness of the night on the river with
the four of them among flying machine gun bullets.

Rechy: "Is everybody all right?"

Elvis: "Hey, look at this, Rechy."

Elvis found that Rechy's cousin hid machine guns under the boat's
seat. Elvis passed out the machine guns.

Rechy stood with a machine gun with a cigarette hanging in his mouth
and Elvis was driving.

A yaht appeared behind them approaching fast, on it's front a large
gun mounted to the boat. With slow motion the bullets were fired
toward the small fishing boat, then a bomb was launged that came in
slowly as the four of them jumped into the water before their boat
exploded. Above fire, the vampire swam under water and saw vampires
sitting on the riverbed. The vampire placed his index finger in front
of his lips and told them to stay quiet.

The head of the four boys came up at the surface, and as the yaht
approached, the machine gun firing slowed as the vampire took a look
at the man firing into the water.

Then the yaht zoomed by quickly and turned around.

You just gotta love the Matrix slow motion bullet camerawork. The
bullets were fired one after the other and the shells were dropping to
the floor. The bullets came in closer and closer to them one by one in
the water splashing and they moved their heads to the side away from
the path of the bullets.

The yaht moved passed by one more time and turned around. The black
Irish walked to the front of the boat and said: "Let me try."

The four men's heads were visible and the black Irish grabbed hold of
the large gun at the front of the yaht.

Boomm. Bwoomm. Bwooommm. Bwoommm.

The engines bubbled up and the yaht began approaching.

The vampire looked under water and told the vampires: "Now."

The yaht was gaining speed. And the black Irish began firing. The yaht
was moving at a fast speed, and shadows under water appeared to swim
up to the side of the yaht.

The bullet shells were dropping to the ground as the black Irish was
firing one after the other toward the four men in the water. Then just
as the yaht reached the vicinity of the four of them, it was suddenly
lifted into the air. Almost without sound the yaht rose up in the air,
and in moments they were in a height of the clouds. Inside men were
crawling, panicking. Outside the lights of nearby Belfast appeared.
The boat was moving high, below it 40 or move vampires holding on to
the body underneeth the boat.

One man with a machine gun decided to jump off as George was telling
him from the wheelchair with a whispery voice: "You stay right here"
but the man didn't listen and with a yell dropped below. The black
Irish took a look to the side of the yaht and saw a vampire woman with
grayish hair looking up. He aimed the machine gun and shot her. She
fell below.

They were not moving up but forward now. George sat straight in his
wheelchair and said quietly: "Rechy."

At a British military office radar was signaling an unidentified
object. Upon trying to get identity George responded on his walky
talky. No.

The military sent out a message to the pilots and they ran and boarded
their fighterjets and the jets quickly flew into the air. Perhaps.

It was a helicopter that spotted a flying yaht and Georch wrapped up
as he is was in the window yelling saliva bubbles like a choking cat
and moving, wiggling around like a worm.

The four men swam out to the shore of the river and found a party not
far away with a fire place where the four of them warmed up with
towels on their shoulders and even joined in the singing.

And the yaht? It...

(to be continued)

Personally taking, not caring of the world, an international zone must
be zone, or else.

The days of the Agents,

listing people as enemies,
welcome to this world, a world that is an institution, policies are
for all.
Who cares about you, when
this place doesn't have a system,
without it a system breaks down,
we must break out and find those responsible.

And that is the rule, the rule of the Matrix,
a sentiment for Kings, and Queens alike,
Delete program, and start a new one.

Somebody, a man, a boy, a prince, a cannibal:
""I am not an activist, I am not a fighter but a lover. I am a
Cannibal. I eat people.The only reason I can eat people is because
there is a level !!!, a level that is separated by brutalities,
bruitalities with ties to brutal pasts and refusing school,
brutalities that hyoomans posess with criminal supremacies, Ceausescu,
KKK. Criminal supremacy is terrorism. (scratching head strongly and
not remembering anything) Well I am not an a human rights activist
interested in saving humanity, and so I live in a lifetime
dissidently, just away from all the political problems but I am a
peace activist, for Cannibals, not for hyoomans! I do have dark roots
I call home, roots grown from a single seed, roots under ground that
are not on Earth but on another colony, on another planet, I call this
place the planet of the roots. These roots were grown from a single
seed, it was last held by a girl who said to the boy in the Never
Ending story: "No!, now you will never remember!, you will be stuck
here forever...", and she faded away with her hands forward begging
while the white seed froze in front of my face as a boy. I didn't care
about anything, only to touch the seed and as I did that, roots
emerged from the bottom of this seed and touched my hands hands...""

With a sudden anger on his face he threw the seed as far as he could
and the seed quickly broke through glass, and flew in space toward
Jupiter that appeared with it's Moons. The boy watched as the seed
touched down on a Moon, the Moon is called Europa.

This is where he lived, deep inside dark roots on the Root Planet
where he walked around with a torch, he grew up, Earth was long
forgotten in his mind. But then as he was getting bored, he remembered
something. A blue planet, and a girl down on the surface, a girl who
is not a child any more. An Earth long forgotten, he saw a darker
bluish planet, without clear lines for continents, with Philip Glass
music he flew in space toward this blue planet, and landed amongst
blue and brown mountains by a lake that had green fishes, and there
she stood, her white dress and hair blowing in the wind. It was her.
She reached out and they danced.

Then an anger by a witch who watched them through a glass ball. An
anger as he began to remember so she sent shadows of dark creatures
through the sky, and separated the boy and the girl. The boy flew up
into the sky and was back in space above Earth, and the girl ran to a
castle from the dark shadows that flew toward her in the sky. She made
it to her castle just on time and she shut the door closed. As the boy
was in space above Earth, he saw something approaching. That something
was many things, spaceships upon spaceships, and one of them sucked
him inside. He found himself among skunks, thousands, tens of
thousands. Down on Earth Drakula was listening to a concert, to
Beethoven's Klavierkonziert #3 performed by vampires outdoors. Drakula
noticed the gray clouds before the start of the concert. The concert
began and the vampires sat silently listening to the music that was
also performed by vampires. As the music went on, the queen looked
outside her window at the darker and darker sky building up with seas
of dark birds emerging with gray clouds, then she saw spaceships
approaching. Hundreds of spaceships landed, and from them exited
skunks and surrounded the castle. People in the castle by the windows
panicked and didn't know what to do. Drakula listened to the
performance and noticed birds fly up above them from the trees. The
trees were going round and round, he closed his eyes. The vampires led
by Drakula were flying toward the castle in the sky, and soon touched
ground in front of the castle where vampires formed a circle
surrounding it. It from a spaceship exited a giant skunk and it was
approaching. It was Skunkzilla, and skunkzilla came face to face with
Drakula, turned around and blew an immense fart into Drakula's face.
The vampires quickly began flapping the rotten smell away.

In Matrix, small spaceships from Star Wars flew in and the war broke
out in a flash with laser, with skunk gas, with flying vampires with
guns and long dark coats.

Out from the spaceship with skunks existing by the thousands the boy
walked down into the middle of the war zone and looked around with
heavy Matrix muzik, and deep bass beats.

(The Movie - The Movie. Coming soon.)

Keani Rooves with glasses: "You can't turn into a vampire in the
Matrix."

Morpheus: "Oh yeah? You control everything that happens to you in the
Matrix."

Keani Rooves: "What has happened to Earth?"

Morpheus: "A program malfunction, or perhaps the program decided to
give birth to herself. The program decided to take over. Before it
used Agents, now we are against the program itself. To save Earth, we
need to go inside, (whispering with echos) inside, inside."

Keani: "What happened to all the people, this is not Earth. Where are
all the cities?"

Morpheus: "We have to go inside. We can only find out what the Queen
is up to from facing the program."

Programmer guy: "Wait. You can't go in. She locked us out. I think
maybe she wants to come out to the real world. Let me check something.
I can do only one thing, but you need to do it quick, it is what the
agents were doing. The only way to get inside is to use somebody
inside. A quantum leap."

Morpheus and Keani looked at each other and jumped in the seats to
plug in.

Keani's girlfriend entered: "I heard the Matrix is out of control, I
came as fast as I could."

Keani: "Hurry, we are going inside."

Programmer guy: "I don't have time to explain, but I will try quantum
leap. No time to explain!"

Keani's girl: "Quantum leap?"

The three of them entered the Martix.

They materialized in the middle of the war zone, when Keani regained
his own image from the guy who just walked outside from a spaceship,
Morpheus transformed into the King inside the castle and Kiani's girl
transformed into the princess who stood by the window and waived for
attention toward her prince...

Agent Smith has his thoughts, is he alive, or transformed to a non-
functioning exisssstsence. His mouth babbles in front of a mirror. He
sees the dark clouds rushing very fast outside, a change of weather,
and a world that changed everything. A sense of darkness as the
program decided to take over. Fairytale characters appeared in a place
that was once a city.

Up at the top of the skyscraper stood a man silently in the wind, his
black silky hair to his shoulders. And next to him appeared an Italian
man, who was bouncing a metallic yoyo ball on a string. Neither of
them knew exactly what was happening and why the fast-rushing darkness
of clouds in the sky. The Italian man cared of only one thing. To kill
the vampire who once fed him with Madagascar cockroaches, an incident
that caused the Italian man almost lose his hearing as these
cockroaches were so loud when touched that if he wasn't going to
crunch them with his teeth he would have become deaf. The Italian man
recalled how he sat tied up in a chair and the vampire, no, he wasn't
a vampire. He was a cannibal who speared him. And here he stands with
a pale face on top of roofs ready to jump.

The two of them talked.

It is after all a man wearing a long black coat and stimulating
himself by jumping on roof tops, he is known as "the cannibal", a
cannibal who has a pale white face and is dressed wearing a long black
coat and has silky hair to his shoulders, and as he stopped as the
wind blew his hair, an old revenge walked up, the Italian man punched
the cannibal on the face with the heavy ball. Then the Italian man
swung his metallic ball around on a string and forced the so called
'vampire in his mind' to his knees by swinging the ball around the
pale man's neck who chocked and fell to his knees.

They spoke a few words, whispers came from the pale man's mouth but
the Italian man kicked and pounded the boy on the ground with his
fist.

The boy didn't seem to fight back. But at once quick moment when he
got his neck released he jumped off the skyscraper and the Italian man
jumped after him. They both had their heads facing down and they tried
to gain speed.

The Italian man said: "You mother****ing vampire I swear I'll kill you
before we reach ground and the Italian man swung his metall ball
around and tried to catch the cannibal's legs but he missed".

Cannibal: "I am not a vampire."

Italian man: "I don't care, you fed me with cockroaches and left me in
the desert."

The Italian man caught the cannibal's legs with his ball swinging
around and began pulling the cannibal closer and closer by the string.

--

Agent Smith looked outside his window and saw two falling bodies. The
sky in his window was getting darker and darker with dark fast-moving

The Programmer dude typing, then scratched the little hair on his head
while Keani, Morpheus and Keani's girl were laying motionlessly in the
Matrix: "Oh my God. The Matrix decided to terminate all of Earth. What
the hell is going on? We need to get these guys out of there."

The battle went on between the skunks who were equipped with things,
rocket things that made them fly and terminate people while little
space ships from Star Wars zoomed by shooting laser all over. The
vampires moved in to the castle and like in Star Wars they stood by
hall corners and shot bullets toward approaching skunks who also
returned fire and flew around like robots in the air seeking to
terminate life.

Some vampires ran into people hiding in the building, grabbed one
person and flew out rapidly in the midst of flying skunks, alien
spaceships and the fight went on to save the people in the castle.
Some of the vampires got shot down by spaceships that followed them,
the vampires used guns with large bullets to blow apart the skunks and
the skunk crafts.

Down on the ground Keani ran as he took cover to save the princess,
his princess and to meet up with King Morpheus and to find out what's
going on and what is happening, but before he was able to get inside
the castle, he ran accross a vampire, full of wounds, caughing blood.
The vampire looked up toward Keani. Keani asked: "Do you know what is
happening, why?"

Vampi "This is the fight for Earth, all the energy, all the Matrix
will sieze to exist, some parts of the Matrix created us to resist
this destruction. The program gave life to itself, and now she is
becoming the Matrix by terminating it all. This is just a natural
sequence of the full destruction of the Matrix, we all fight as she
comes to life. You must fight by all means for what you believe, and
fight to the death."

Keani: "Where is 'she'?"

Vampi "You weren't shot at by the skunks." The vampire passed out.

Morpheus and the Princess ran outside of the castle and joined Keani.

Morpheus: "All the humans are gone from the castle. It is getting too
dangerous here. Let's find a quieter place."

A yaht appeared in the sky and was dropped by vampires right by near
them. The vampires who brought the yaht flew in all directions like
birds in the midst of firing lasers. From the crash a wheelchair
appeared rolling fast, in it sat a man who was wrapped up, it rolled
up to the castle and bounced up and through one of the lower windows.

As Keani, his girl and Morpheus stood watching what just happened, the
vampire who was laying passed out a moment ago now stood behind
Keani's girl, and said: "without it I will die, my appologies."

(slow motion, chords slowly elevating... teeeeeeee tah
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,
( a little higher) teeeeeeeeeee, tah, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,
(and higher, and catches last note) teeeeeeeeeeee, tah
taaaaaaaaaaaaah,
(and again, but moving up with the melody)

(moving further with the notes)

It is the breakout of a moment escalating as the vampire bites Kiani's
girl on the neck and moves up into the sky and Keani and Morpheus jump
to rescue her.

Teeeeeeeeeeee taaah taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, (and higher) Teeeeeeeeeee
taaaaah taaaaaaaaaaah,

He opened his mouth wide and bit Keani's girlfriend on the back of the
neck. Morpheus and Keani jumped to stop him but time froze (teeeee tah
taaaah), and they were just frozen in space with bullets and lasers
all frozen all over behind them in the battlefield, while the vampire
drank blood, and moved up into the air with the girl in his grip.
(teeeee tah taaaaaaaah...)

---

Programmer: "This is an unknown world, don't try to be heros there.
What the hell?"

The other programmer suddenly said: "I locked in on them. Bring them
back." So just when all this long teeeeee tah happened when the
vampire bit Kiani's girl, and they just jumped in frozen motion toward
the vampire and the vampire drank blood in not frozen motion and
jumped up toward the sky to take the girl with him, the programmer
suddenly brought back the three of them.

Keani and Morpheus opened their eyes.

Programmer: "We brought you guys back."

Then all the guys ran to the choking girl in the chair as she caughed
up blood in her chair, her neck muscles tightened, she was choking.

End of Chapter 1.

--

Jumping to the ending, Keani, completely out of energy was laying in
the lap of his girlfriend in a small spaceship, The icy Moon Europa

Keani said: "no". He laid back, listened to the music and watched the
flashes of light appear on the ceiling.

(music)

Old April 5th 07, 05:19 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What was she seeing? Was she alive?

http://fusionanomaly.net/matrixiamspoonbender.jpg

Old April 5th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What was she seeing? Was she alive?

http://fusionanomaly.net/matrixiamspoonbender.jpg

Let's go back to the beginning...

Barfighter George (the President?) walked into a bar. (All the people
stood up as he entered? I am not sure. The gray clouds outside were
moving fast, things were happening too quickly for me to say for sure
he was who he says he was as far as the bar was concerned.) He didn't
fokkin like Reche...

Old April 5th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 5, 10:46 am, wrote:
What was she seeing? Was she alive?

http://fusionanomaly.net/matrixiamspoonbender.jpg

Let's go back to the beginning...

Barfighter George (the President?) walked into a bar. (All the people
stood up as he entered? I am not sure. The gray clouds outside were
moving fast, things were happening too quickly for me to say for sure
he was who he says he was as far as the bar was concerned.) He didn't
fokkin like Reche...

Did she throw up?

Find out in Chapter 2.

Old April 5th 07, 05:53 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What was she seeing? Was she alive?

http://fusionanomaly.net/matrixiamspoonbender.jpg

Let's go back to the beginning...

Barfighter George (the President?) walked into a bar. (All the people
stood up as he entered? I am not sure. The gray clouds outside were
moving fast, things were happening too quickly for me to say for sure
he was who he says he was as far as the bar was concerned.) He didn't
fokkin like Reche...

Did she throw up?

Find out in Chapter 2.

Can't feel more supreme Queen? Is she going to become the Queen?

The Program wants to come outside. The Matrix is Terminating.

Queen with bizarre eyes with digitals running down in Columns if you
look close: I'll be back, boys.

(Matrix Music)

Old April 5th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

((((((((((((((((((((((((you are supremacy)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Old April 5th 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

((((((((((((((((((((((((you are supremacy)))))))))))))))))))))))))

This is supremacy.

http://www.pointsouth.com/graphics/people/kkk_C.jpg

And this:

http://www.bluegreenearth.com/site/i...nazi_flag1.jpg

And labeling jews. This thread represents the deepest violation of
human rights.

Old April 5th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

http://www.bluegreenearth.com/site/i...t/europe/nazi_...

And labeling jews. This thread represents the deepest violation of
human rights.

Something here where most would never be members to is used
to label 'outsiders' with a label. It is what Scientology does, but
not
openly. That is what Hitler did. Crimes against humanity for targeting
and labeling masses with a discrimination. Criminal supremacy stems
to the 1930's KKK and it is terrorism. The crimes committed here
against humanity are crimes of cyber-terrorism, and torture
by cyber-terrorist discrimination is recognized internationally as
crimes against humanity.

Fascism. Racism. Discrimination. Molestation. Klan (KKK). Terrorism.

There is piracy and there is German confiscation and discrimination
(fascism).

There is a little chance humanity will just **** off and take being
treated as you please.

I am not talking to you Ahmed. I am talking to this thread (just a
little clearer this
time than last time).