VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

Old April 4th 07, 05:17 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

Listing real names but hiding their identity like the KKK.

This is great, spending time with a torture-group running NET prisons.

Scientology too has prisons in the desert where they take those
who conspired with the 'outsiders'.

Being a member of something that most others would never be members
to and using sheer supremacy and klan (cult) to bring torture on the
'outsiders'.

****ing brainwashed psychotic cult of human rights violations.

Old April 4th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 10:17 am, wrote:
Listing real names but hiding their identity like the KKK.

This is great, spending time with a torture-group running NET prisons.

Scientology too has prisons in the desert where they take those
who conspired with the 'outsiders'.

Being a member of something that most others would never be members
to and using sheer supremacy and klan (cult) to bring torture on the
'outsiders'.

****ing brainwashed psychotic cult of human rights violations.

In days of slavery the situation was the same. There was a short
all-wise slave-owner with a guerilla gun collection, big dark glasses,
long man nipples and I couldn't resist. I pulled and stretched his
man nipples long and said: "Now you have longer and pointier man
nipples. You can sniff it (new nipple) but don't bite it as it might
give a bad image to the slaves. He had that arrogant look.

Old April 4th 07, 05:29 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 10:20 am, wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:17 am, wrote:

Listing real names but hiding their identity like the KKK.

This is great, spending time with a torture-group running NET prisons.

Scientology too has prisons in the desert where they take those
who conspired with the 'outsiders'.

Being a member of something that most others would never be members
to and using sheer supremacy and klan (cult) to bring torture on the
'outsiders'.

****ing brainwashed psychotic cult of human rights violations.

In days of slavery the situation was the same. There was a short
all-wise slave-owner with a guerilla gun collection, big dark glasses,
long man nipples and I couldn't resist. I pulled and stretched his
man nipples long and said: "Now you have longer and pointier man
nipples. You can sniff it (new nipple) but don't bite it as it might
give a bad image to the slaves. He had that arrogant look.

There is piracy, and there is German confiscation, and labeling
with the deepest human rights, of course illegally.

http://www.thedailypage.com/media/20.../wff030807.jpg

http://www.bluegreenearth.com/site/i...nazi_flag1.jpg

Old April 4th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 10:29 am, wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:20 am, wrote:

On Apr 4, 10:17 am, wrote:

[...]

You will no longer keep people in fear on the Internet, fascist
supremacist terrorist.
Criminal supremacy stems to the 1930's KKK and it is terrorism. Your
cruel
criminal eyes and inclination to racially clense under the cult of
criminal
supremacist Google and Bush, humanity orders you to go to one of those
real jails for cyber terrorism.

Old April 4th 07, 05:36 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

http://www.bluegreenearth.com/site/i...t/europe/nazi_...

You will no longer keep people in fear on the Internet, fascist
supremacist terrorist.
Criminal supremacy stems to the 1930's KKK and it is terrorism. Your
cruel
criminal eyes and inclination to racially clense under the cult of
criminal
supremacist Google and Bush, humanity orders you to go to one of those
real jails for cyber terrorism.

Cyber-terrorism is recognized internationally as crimes against
humanity,
along with slavery, torture and playing a gestapo online.

Humanity declares crimes of supremacy and racial discrimination and
terrorism unacceptable internationally and by human rights standards.

Old April 4th 07, 05:42 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 10:36 am, wrote:
[...]

If I would be an eye-for-eye terrorist, I would say: You made it into
the
history books as cyber-terrorist.

Old April 4th 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 10:42 am, wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:36 am, wrote:

[...]

You simply can't label masses of people as NET kooks. You may say
'freedom of speech', but history tells otherwise of crimes against
humanity.

You torture prison is recommended for permanent sociological closure
for terrorism.

Old April 4th 07, 05:53 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 10:46 am, wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:42 am, wrote:

On Apr 4, 10:36 am, wrote:

[...]

There is an unavoidable growing awareness. Hitler took the course to
the end and shot himself at the end, a murder-suicide as he married
a woman and shot her, then himself. Humanity is catching up my
friends.

Old April 4th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 10:53 am, wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:46 am, wrote:

On Apr 4, 10:42 am, wrote:

On Apr 4, 10:36 am, wrote:

[...]

I will hand this matter over to the authorities. I am not John Wayne,
or Matrix. But you have been informed of the situation.

In days of slavery, the situation was in the hands of criminals.

Old April 4th 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power.

We have guided missiles and misguided men.

-- Martin Luther King Jr.

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!