VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

Old April 3rd 07, 02:28 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

Hail Eris! On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:22:07 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of gb6726, when they suddenly burst out in
tears:
On Apr 2, 9:17 am, Art Deco wrote:
frootbat hard on the campaign trail:

biggus snippus

Fash klan of radical supremacy, discriminating blacklists, repression,
historical white supremacy, ku klux klan discriminating against real
people and hiding their own identities. Crimes against humanity, laugh
it pork.

Considering how many kookologists have been stalked and outed over the
past decade, that's a very ironic statement.

PorscheMonkey4Life COOSN-029-06-71069
Butcher Knife Natalia
Usenet Ruiner #5; Top Asshole #3; Official Chung Demon
Official Chung Demon; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
No holy posting of any kind, to email.

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
Xander: "I still don't get why we had to come here to get info about a
killer snot monster."
Giles: "Because it's a killer snot monster from outer space. (pause) I
did not say that." -- "Listening to Fear" (87/509), Buffy the Vampire
Slayer
"Actually, I quit. Nobody takes my frock." -- Captain Jack, "The Doctor
Dances" (27.10), Doctor Who

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/
The MonkeyLJ: http://porchmonkey.livejournal.com/ -- nuked!

8. OK, so who's this "Dev McKinHole", then?

I dunno, some guy named Devon McKinnon of Dawson Creek, allegedly, and
according to the Monkey, a pedophile. However, I wouldn't take that too
seriously. The Monkey keeps changing his mind about who I am, so there's
no reason to think he won't change it about Mr. McKinnon, too.

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

"I am mentally stable, fool...I am going to be a bishop's wife." -- Sure
you are, Olympiada. MID:

"yes you are definitely retarded. See a neurologist immediate. And if
you don't have monet, blow a neurologist immediately." -- Farky the
Monkey-man to peachy ashie passion. No, no trace of irony in his post.
MID: 4h6xh.802$hH2.233@trnddc02

"I was told there would be cookies."
Cross-Poasters For Goddess!
Remember: Straight people can't help it!
A petition to make the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris
the official symbol for the planet Eris:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ffhoeris/

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com

"You're fighting a Furry Giant

"He delivers a long speech about how you shouldn't judge him just because
he's an animal deep down inside and you're all intolerant and dressing up
like an animal in easy-access furry pants doesn't make you a pervert...
you fall asleep halfway through." -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a stalker.
Old April 3rd 07, 04:59 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork

Default NOMINATION: KOTM VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

Hail Eris! On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:29:10 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia was
laughing at the antics of , when they suddenly burst out
in tears:
On Apr 2, 6:24 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 5:05 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:37 pm, wrote:

"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert

Fash klan of radical supremacy, discriminating blacklists,
repression, historical white supremacy, ku klux klan
discriminating against real people and hiding their own
identities. Crimes against humanity, laugh it pork.

Real crimes against humanity, real radical supremacy. Do it
fascist. Blacklist the hell out of your genes.

Chronic ku klux klan of racism.

There is no greater fascism. By all means corrupt and engages in
discrimination. Criminal supremacy is terrorism, religious,
chronic supremacist, and divided from humanity black and white.
History over and over turns fascists into humiliators,
discriminators, into classic criminals of torture, fascist
mafia. Fascist mafia. Seeking a stance. But takes klan with the
worst, though takes no **** from anyone like Ceausescu, with the
ugliest and most sourful face bangs on the table as he...
takes... no... ****... and humanity rises.

Hello!

His world of cheesy weasels and weak ****, Ceausescu saw gypsies
and couldn't care that those dirty people were to be moved to
cities from villages. Ceausescu had a much larger industrial plan
to expand industry and move people away from farmlands. A radical
supremacist in power ordered a mass relocation, and really not
caring much about wiping out a thousand year old culture, the
Riomanian farmland. Of course people rose, and Ceausescu's
military who was ordered to beat down all uprisers refused to
follow orders as their own family members lived in those villages
that were to be dug down. Not caring about culture, humanity,
family, Ceausescu was executed on spot after reading up his crimes
against humanity sentence. For not seeing racism, supremacy,
piracy (stealing money from the government to personal accounts)
and blackmail money (mafia, corruption). Humanity stands
protesting until you **** off basically. **** off for your
supremacy, repression, (racist) blacklists, online conspiracies to
run a brutal society of discrimination, a totalitarian corruption,
crimes against humanity that is based on an iron-brainwashed- form
of repression. A culture that hides behind the klan and policies.

Humanity stands.

Humanity is one of those things that sits and takes repression, up
until one overly encouraged act of dictatorial repression.

Super-hardline, sits and studies humanity, and dumbly stares perhaps
for a tenth of a second a human flash appears in his eyes, finds
justification with his regime of power momentarily and orders around
with his fingers, and returns speaking of erecting stronger prison
systems and installing police cameras where he himself has access in
monitoring the streets, it is all about crime, thus discrimination. It
is all about seeking a superior order to the society, an order by a
government of power, emposes superior standing over people. From
communists to fascists, supremacy corrupts with the elite receiving
government benefits and the people are sheeped as in the USA today,
where poor people cannot even get a job any more, as all records are
used, criminal/credit reports at most jobs, 40 percent of Americans
don't even have health insurance, supremacy eludes the poor away with
a shining ass and an arrogant tone and seeks a hard-line of
perfection, and a racist nightmare breaks out as the world awakens to
a neo-racism where Bush applied racist clensing with an Orwellian
horror party that 100 percent votes for war and radical clensing.
Israel went in to lebanon and weeks later left, and didn't stay to
model an Arab, to erect an Iraq as a model for ALL arab countries, a
country better than Arabs, and militantly Bush has gone into ALL
attrocities and crimes against humanities, of course worsening racism
immensely, compromizing safety with racism and unlike in other
countries where presidents who conspire are removed, nationalism is
taken supreme dictatorially and Bush will NEVER be removed as he
doesn't take **** from anyone. It is the criminal sadness of the
radical supremacist emptiness and bossy supremacy reflecting
humanitarian coldness and victory of the system above all, above all,
above all, Ceausescu stood with the sourest face on TV and gave
speaches, as he knows power and victory.

A crimes against humanity sentence is a real sentence, even if read up
unofficially. Bush is officially guilty of crimes against humanity.
The more you think about it the more you will see. You live a life of
a chronic ugly sourfaced supremacist who seeks dictatorship and
religious-Taliban- like justice and punishment to those who are not
praying daily to the regional God. By all means men of systems of
power, men of hardline conservativism, man of coldness toward their
visions that invites wars, Google wars or any wars that rely on a
systematic repression, the sociological discriminative wars of power,
the one-directional extremism that turns against the human-rights
foundations of Western Countries into racist radical supremacy and
fanaticism, with Taliban-like intimidations over matters of public.
What do you think Allah would say when he sees a man with a machine
gun smack somebody in the head in the street because he is not praying
to God as told. But they believe they know what Allah wants, as you
what the netiquette wants, a street taliban monstocity of skinheads
using klan for blackmailing and torturing and criminally abusing
people at large for the higher order.

Untouchable. Bubble supremacy.

Needle. Plop. Good bye.

Good bye radical supremacy, good bye great regimes and empires hiding
behind so called policies, good bye Soviet Union and the United States and
Google and radical fanaticism, good by Republican political electorates
voting 100 percent for war like in Orwell's book 1984 where war is peace,
good bye racist clensing stemming to the 1930's KKK, good bye criminal
supremacy and militants, good bye racist supremacists everywhere and never
come back with your Ceausescu sour face again.

One of the craziest k00ks I've seen in a long time. I do hereby nominate
gb(nnnn) for Kook of the Month, for reasons which I sincerely hope are
bleedingly obvious to practically everyone(tine).

Seconds?

Old April 3rd 07, 05:04 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Rhonda Lea Kirk

"Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork"
news
On Apr 2, 6:24 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 5:05 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:37 pm, wrote:

[...]

He's pretty boring, actually.

Is it possible to develop a kook before nominating him? I mean, today is
the second of April. The vote isn't even in for March, yet here you are,
frantic to nominate someone, anyone, for Kook of the Month.

Get a grip, Snarky. If they're real kooks, they're not going to
disappear if you close your eyes.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

If you ever need some proof that time can heal your wounds,
just step inside my heart and walk around these rooms;
where the shadows used to be.... Mary Chapin Carpenter

Old April 3rd 07, 05:11 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_6_]

On Apr 2, 6:24 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 5:05 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:37 pm, wrote:

[...]

Sure thing, seconded. Ng gur irel yrnfg, vg fubhyq vaqhpr zber
sebbgong cbfg rqvgvat.

"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old April 3rd 07, 09:02 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
The God of Odd Statements[_2_]

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:04:15 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk did most oddly
state:
"Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork" wrote
On Apr 2, 6:24 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 5:05 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:37 pm, wrote:

[...]

He's been k00king along for months with no recognition at all --
something must be done (sooner or later), and KOTM is the nomination to
make. Kudos to Art for the seconding.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Lord of Confusion; Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
to speak with me in private.
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies jitter as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the above k00k
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in
"It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.
To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Old April 3rd 07, 03:00 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

When I once met an East German before the wall came down,
I asked him: "Why don't you do something about your country?"

I would ask the same if I would meet a North Korean.

The East German guy looked down to the ground and did not answer.

Months later the Berlin Wall came down.

There are things people feel are wrong and are repressions.

Old April 3rd 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Dear UN, UN of Denmark,

Kofi Annan said about a year ago that he believes all matters of the
Internet should be resolved by technological institutions according to
his opinion.

But what kind of problems are there on the Internet that human rights
should pay attention to? UN human rights is known as a place that is
interested in starvation in Africa, AIDS, humanitarian aids to
catastrophies, bringing an end to human trafficking, slavery, war
crimes, terrorism.

But here is a case. People are members to certain abuse-groups, to
groups that most people would not become members to, and this group,
for example the usenet kook awards easily jumps to vote people into
their 'shame-list'. Now people become listed as kooks on the Internet,
and there is very little sense to what's going on, and people fall
into very uncomfortable humiliations at home, because they met a kook-
award activist on the Internet and of course a meaningful conversation
is not possible and disagreements arise about human rights and privacy
or who knows what, and the next thing a person finds is that collegues
at work come to him that he is a kook award winner on the Internet,
and things go dirty, and those running the kook awards turn into
running ugly campaigns severely violate provacy of a person who would
never be part of this game. The people who run the kook awards hide
their identity but historically they list real names of people,
particularly names of people who are sensitive to this kind of things.
The kook award people want to own the Internet, but most people use
the Internet as leasure from home, as private interests relating to
their profession or personal interests. But the sense of being
targeted and molested and listed against one's will is like being in
Abu Graib. When I was approached online, I wrote a book while facing
horrific langiage of discrimination by many who are participating in
the kook awards. I don't know why I wrote a book there while online
piece by piece while the discrimination went on, but imagined the same
laughter that came from these people (not about the book) in Abu Graib
and torture prisons. These people online run a torture prison. I
imagines an Arab man who wrote a book while he was tortured.

The UN human rights needs to see the depth of what is happening
online, and what violates human rights. The Internet is part of our
life, but we don't understand it, and setting a closed eye by UN
toward the Internet is not good. There are discriminations online that
are as severe in a person's life as if he was molested in Abu Graib to
pose naked in pictures.

Another example is Google. They profile people, every user in usenet.
They make money off of usenet without written contracts and they
archive all people and make people feel they are whores. Google is a
highly discriminative pirate company, beyond piracy, Google
'confiscates as fascists' when swiping through Europe during World War
II and taking museum art.

http://www.thedailypage.com/media/20.../wff030807.jpg

Google compied millions of books from the greatest book libraries in
the United States, and established if not the world's biggest library
collection of 15 million books. Google copied those books for profit
and did not check for copyrights in making profit from those books.
Google claimed they offer good publicity to the writers, but did not
care where those books came from (Internationally). Google confiscated
the world's greatest collection of books.

Now what is this Internet crime if it doesn't belong to human rights
organizations? If the UN turns away, and Bush turns away, then we have
blind wars driven by criminals, racist clensing never addressed, great
crimes in history go unnoticed, human rights violations are discarded
as non-relevant information to what the UN works on.

Yes the UN should begin paying attention to the Internet.

Another issue: The Lumber Cartel makes money by running 'the
blacklist'. People report unwanted persons online who are not
commercially soliciting, but are labeled 'comment spammers', people
who leave comments on web sites or in chat rooms or in newsgroups and
are declared as unwanted individuals who either speak of politics, I
don't know, but a lot of people are listed in this 'the blacklist',
and it is like a mafia protection service to businesses who
participate with the Lumber Cartel's services that disallow comments
to be made on web sites by those who are blacklisted. It is a
financial service to chat rooms and all sorts of web sites, and those
blacklisted are not aware of having been blacklisted on thousands,
perhaps on tens of thousands of web pages, and when leaving a message
on a web page, they get a message that they are blacklisted due to
comment spam, by a firewall service provided by the Lumber Cartel. It
is a mafia as it aims at blacklists in the spirit of business
protection. Isn't that a human rights violation, in the 1960's
blacklists ran in the US government protecting the interests of the
American public from jewish writers. These things are acts of racism.
But who is going to do anything about these 'International' problems
of the UN is going to turn it's eyes away?

Summing it up:

1. Why shouldn't groups form to use privacy as means of sensitive area
and running torture-prisons online?

2. Why shouldn't Google archive all people and run profiles on people
making them feel like whores of piracy?

3. Why shouldn't Google confiscate art from around the world for
profit and ignoring where those works come from?

4. Why there shouldn't be blacklists on the Internet solicited by a
cyber mafia who offers protection services to participating web sites?

5. Why the UN turns away from matters of human rights on the Internet?

Old April 3rd 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

An opinion as an asshole, everybody has one!

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Think About That!

oups.com...

Old April 3rd 07, 09:26 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 3, 2:19 pm, "Ahmed Ouahi, Architect"
wrote:
An opinion as an asshole, everybody has one!

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Think About That!

You don't like the UN?

Old April 3rd 07, 09:36 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

Iiiiiffff maaaassaahhhhh gooooonna sell us Tomorrroowwwww?!

Yyyyyyyyeeeessss.... Yyyyyeeeeeess..... Yyyyyeeee!

Iiiiiffff maaaassaahhhhh gooonna sell us Tttttoooddddaaayyyy?!

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Yeesss....Yyeesss...Yyyeeesss!

oups.com...