HAG you have been fecthing in Hell for a long time. Why don'tyou fetch your master's slippers, Lucifer.

Old March 11th 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default HAG you have been fecthing in Hell for a long time. Why don'tyou fetch your master's slippers, Lucifer.

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
"Home of the dog from Hell"

Maximum Dog Thou awful slanders of the age. Thou
ill-bred rude unpolished hind. Thou loathed enemy. Thou bat-fowling,
shard-borne outward-sainted deputy. Ye scribbled and ye produced:

What else have you got to do?
It's your calling. It's your cup of tea.

This is what else I have to do...

private void SelectNodeFromTag(Guid TagValue, _
TreeNode ParentNode)
{
foreach (TreeNode ChildNode in ParentNode.Nodes) {
if (ChildNode.Tag == TagValue) {
TreeViewMain.SelectedNode = ChildNode;
SetToolStripOptions(mnC_MASK_EDIT + mnC_MASK_ACCT, _
gnC_WOBJ_TYPE_SubAccount);
return;
}

TreeViewMain.SelectedNode = ParentNode;
FillNode(ParentNode);
SetToolStripOptions(mnC_MASK_NEW + mnC_MASK_ACCT, _
gnC_WOBJ_TYPE_SubAccount);

private void HookNewPanel(Panel TargetPanel)
{
Panel ParentHolder = TargetPanel.Parent;
TableLayoutPanel tlpUnhook = ContentHolder.Controls(_zero);
int unhookHeight = tlpUnhook.Height;
int hookHeight = TargetPanel.Height;
ParentHolder.Controls.Remove(TargetPanel);
ParentHolder.Height = unhookHeight;
ContentHolder.Controls.Remove(tlpUnhook);
ContentHolder.Height = hookHeight;
ContentHolder.Controls.Add(TargetPanel);
TargetPanel.Parent = ContentHolder;
ParentHolder.Controls.Add(tlpUnhook);
tlpUnhook.Parent = ParentHolder;
ContentScroller.ScrollControlIntoView( _
ContentScroller.Controls(_zero));
}

chucks bone
FETCH!

"The dogs from Hell coffeeboys are always up for playing fetch!"

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old March 11th 07, 05:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

nightbat wrote:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

Bart Devo

Froup sneckage now, Captain napoleon? I can go fan dog fetch some more groups for you.

Darth Devo: Join with us Science Officers, and together we'll rule the
auk bellboy latrines.

Old March 11th 07, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

nightbat wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

nightbat wrote:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

Captain napoleon bravely posts away again and I duty fan dog go fitch more groups.

"Coffeeboy--To err is human, to award cover it up pure
coffeeboy"---nightbat

Old March 11th 07, 07:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother confused and bewildered wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

nightbat wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

nightbat wrote:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

Captain napoleon bravely posts away again. And if I'm trying to net spank him
why is my silly clueless deco auk hinny always so red? Daffy help me!

Darth Devo: "Join with me Officer Painius and together we'll rule my
trailer park"

Supreme Clueless Leader of the Brainwashed auk Followers of Art Deco

"To err is human, to award cover it up is pure coffeeboy" -- nightbat
Old March 11th 07, 07:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

nightbat wrote:

chucks bone
FETCH!

"The dogs from Hell coffeeboys are always up for playing fetch!"

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."

Bart Devo

Froup sneckage now, Captain napoleon? I can go fan dog fetch some more
groups for you.

Darth Devo: Join with us Science Officers, and together we'll rule the
auk bellboy latrines.

Bart Devo

Captain napoleon bravely posts away again and I duty fan dog go fitch more
groups.

"Coffeeboy--To err is human, to award cover it up pure coffeeboy"---nightbat

Bart Devo
Our auk village idiot coffeeboys that I'm so Deco proud of.
http://www.arthure212.bravepages.com...s/IMG_1447.htm

Old March 12th 07, 08:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

nightbat wrote:

[...]

I'm a Coward. I need reassurance all the time. Those so fake auk awards give me a
sense of evil silly power over the profound Earth Science Officers.