The galaxy is a zero point machine producing mass, energy and spawns new galaxies from vacuum energy.

Old March 11th 07, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default The galaxy is a zero point machine producing mass, energy andspawns new galaxies from vacuum energy.

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Hoaxland is also big on aether and 19th century physics:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1a.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper2.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper2a.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper3.html

Note the logic sense about Mawell and quaternions, which Hoaxy calls
"hyperdimensional potential."

Daffy Ducky

Now the Captain combines profound p0ast deep field physics brilliance!

Bart Devo

Obviously the Captain is also a Hoagbot, so he had to bravely duty
defend hyper dimensional deep field physics.

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old March 11th 07, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Daffy Ducky

Now Captain combines profound p0asts and advanced physics brilliance! And I
ducky
soiled my pants again and forgot my nano diapers, whaaaa, Deco change me!

The fact that you think Hoagland is a valid source of science info shows just
how retarded you are, coward.

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius
Old March 11th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Bart Devo

Obviously the Captain is also a Hoagbot, so he had to bravely duty
defend hyper dimensional deep field physics.

More frootbat nonsense.

Old March 11th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

"Art Deco" wrote
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Bart Devo

You're an genius, Captain, and auk's with the credibility of sea urchins.
I'm Deco this month's March auk Kook of the Month seconded by fan Wally!

Daffy Ducky

*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*

Bart Devo

*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*

Auk twin feather brains Deco/Ducky kook quack fighting

Old March 11th 07, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

This guy is a keeper. He's posted his genius to sci.p a few times. Then
people point out their cluelessness and he disappears for a while and then
comes back.

Like the profound science Officers, he has an infinite clue-resistivity to
our
massive science newsgroups auk disinformation crossposting efforts.

Daffy Ducky

When we can't auk argue science, Captain insists on even more profound
p0asts. Keep
campaigning Deco for another COTM kook, you deserve it.

Bart Devo

Captain's posts make even sense than the usual logic he posts, so you're right
for these fine self retard iterations I'll just nominate myself Deco for auk's
the Palmjob Paddle.
Seconds?

Denied---You're too Deco silly, clueless, and base science mentally
deficient.

Old March 12th 07, 06:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Daffy Ducky

Now Captain combines profound p0asts and advanced physics brilliance! And I
ducky
soiled my pants again and forgot my nano diapers, whaaaa, Deco change me!

Daffy Ducky

The fact that you think Hoagland is a valid source of science info shows just
how objective you are, Captain. Us clueless auk's just don't understand a thing.

Old March 12th 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Bart Devo

Obviously the Captain is also a Hoagbot, so he had to bravely duty
defend hyper dimensional deep field physics.

Daffy Ducky

More Captain displayed brilliance.

Old March 12th 07, 08:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Hoaxland is also big on aether and 19th century physics:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1a.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper2.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper2a.html
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper3.html

Note the logic sense about Mawell and quaternions, which Hoaxy calls
"hyperdimensional potential."

Daffy Ducky

Now Captain combines profound p0asts and advanced physics brilliance! And I
ducky
soiled my pants again and forgot my nano diapers, whaaaa, Deco change me!

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."

Bart Devo

I'm back to channeling diaperboi Ducky again, thus I'll renominate
my Deco self for the Busted Urinal Award.

Seconds?

Old March 12th 07, 08:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Duck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Note the logic sense about Mawell and quaternions, which Hoaxy calls
"hyperdimensional potential."

Daffy Ducky

Now Captain combines profound p0asts and advanced physics brilliance! And I
ducky
soiled my pants again and forgot my nano diapers, whaaaa, Deco change me!

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."

Bart Devo
I'm back to channeling diaperboi Ducky again, thus I'll renominate
my Deco self for the Busted Urinal Award.

Seconds?

Daffy Ducky

I'll second you, heck yes! Can I go gay fetch some more groups eggman?

Old March 12th 07, 09:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
[...]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky
Looney Maroon Award
The Looney Maroon Award is given based on the amount of childish, nonsensical,
funny and downright ludicrous behaviour exhibited over a particular month. It
is not meant to award the greatest overall Kook for that time, but is meant as
a recognition of outstandingly looney behaviour by an individual or group, real
or anonymous, animate or robotic. Nominees from Usenet and beyond are eligible.
To win the LMA, a candidate must most strongly meet a majority of the following
criteria: Which all of auk coffeeboys naturally exhibit
? Show intelligence off the deep end of the bell curve
? Consistently say things that are hideously nonsensical
? Prove themselves wrong while pretending to be an 'expert'
? Exhibit a passion for metaphorically banging their head against a wall
? Be profoundly ignorant
? Persistently refuse to allow themselves to be enlightened
? Demonstrate a gift for false prophecy
? Regularly cite questionable sources of information as 'fact'

For post edits, Hoagland worship, attempting to pervert the course of AUKness
(by continually insisting we can fake AUK nominations) and being unable to cope
with reality - I nominate the supreme leader of the auk coffeeboys the witless
dog from hell High Priest of the Idiocy Soviet Deco for the above award.

Seconds?