Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 30th 03, 12:41 PM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Giganews posts/hosts Bob Mosley's neverending abuse
for Illuminati Online.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in message ...
On 30 Jul 2003 01:16:32 -0700, (Kent Betts)
wrote:

"John Maxson" wrote in message

...Not that the feeble old molester cares one iota. Just killfile him
like everyone else should, and be done with him.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old July 30th 03, 02:49 PM
John Maxson

When the Mosley-led abuse stops, hopefully there will be
little need for me to continue to post abuse messages. It
seems reasonable for someone other than myself and Scott
Grissom to call for a halt to this abuse, but I don't see any
signs of anything here but support for BM (Herbs, et al).

Try contacting Mosley's belligerent ISPs (Illuminati Online
and Giganews) with mass mailings about his abuse, or try
consistently giving him a ration here the way you do me.

--

Nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote in message
John Maxson wrote:

Giganews posts/hosts Bob Mosley's neverending abuse
for Illuminati Online.

Look, you might have differing views on certain issues than may people
here, but I don't know why you think that gives you the right to
generally abuse the newsgroup the way you do. There is no need
for all the cross-posting, and messing up of subject lines they way
you do. Not to mention that stuff like you wrote just is
unintelligeable.

Perhaps you could grow up some, and play nicely? I don't know how you
expect anyone to respect your opinions, when abuse the group so badly.

Nick

Old July 30th 03, 07:07 PM
John Maxson

I've explained to you before that if you don't want to see my
abuse notice, don't get involved in abuse (threats, defamation,
intimidation, and the like). The title tells you who BM is; and
no, your new threat is *not* all you've been "doing."

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote in message
John Maxson wrote:

Threats and intimidation such as yours flow freely from the
Mosley-led abuse. Try removing your blinders, please.

As I don't even know who Mosley is, I don't understand how you say
this. All I'm doing, is saying, if you can't stop spamming the newsgroups
(and by that, I mean replying to every post, with a follow-up to many
other newsgroups), I'm going to complain to your ISP.

Thanks, Nick

Old July 30th 03, 09:35 PM
John Maxson

Sci.space abuse is a suitable topic for sci.space discussion,
particularly when people like you and Mosley engage in
threats and intimidation which affect all sci.space readers.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote
in message ...
In article ,
John Maxson wrote:

I've explained to you before that if you don't want to see my
abuse notice, don't get involved in abuse (threats, defamation,
intimidation, and the like). The title tells you who BM is; and
no, your new threat is *not* all you've been "doing."

Uh, yeah, I guess that BM must refer to the guy in the subject line,
though I still don't know who he is ... nor am I that interested ...

I've had it with this guy. Despite all my polite pleading and
begging, he will not stop cross-posting. I am going to complain
to his IP. I will provide more information when I get to it, and
I recommend that everyone here do the same. Has anyone tried
this before?

Nick

Old July 30th 03, 10:09 PM
John Maxson

When people like you can't stay on shuttle topics without
personal attacks in the style of Bob Mosley, it is proper
to change the title of the thread to a sci.space abuse notice.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Chuck Stewart wrote in message
news
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:17:31 +0000, Nicholas Fitzpatrick wrote:

I've had it with this guy. Despite all my polite pleading and
begging, he will not stop cross-posting. I am going to complain
to his IP. I will provide more information when I get to it, and
I recommend that everyone here do the same. Has anyone tried
this before?

Ad infinitum... with no appreciable result.

JTM has apparently convinced his ISP of his bull**** and it thus
tries to "protect" his "free speech"... no matter how many of their
rules he breaks.

Nick

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"