HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

Old June 28th 06, 12:37 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.sci.astronomy,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.os.linux

Default HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

All praises be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe. May the peace and
blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad His last messenger.

The objective of this handout is to correct a false idea spread among
those willing to adopt Islam as their faith. Some people are facing
difficulties on the basis of their mistaken belief that entering into
the Islamic fold requires an announcement from the concerned person in
the presence of high ranking scholars or sheikhs or reporting this act
to courts of justice or other authorities. It is also thought that the
act of accepting Islam, should, as a condition have a certificate
issued by the authorities as an evidence to that effect.

We wish to clarify that the whole matter is very easy and that none of
the above mentioned conditions or obligations are required. For Allah;
the Almighty, is above all comprehension and knows well the secrets of
all hearts. Nevertheless, those who are going to adopt Islam as their
religion are Muslims with the concerned governmental agency, as this
procedure may facilitate for them many matters including the
possibility of performing Hajj and Umrah.

If anyone has a real desire to be a Muslim and has full conviction and
strong belief that Islam is the true religion ordained by Allah (SWT)
for all human beings, then, one should pronounce that "Shahada" (The
testimony of faith) without further delay. The Holy Qur'an is explicit
in this regard as Allah (SWT) has stated.

"Truly, the Religion on the sight of Allah is Islam." (3:19)

In another verse of the Holy Qur'an, Allah (SWT) has stated:

"And whosoever desires a religion other that Islam, never will it
accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those
who are lost." (3:85)

In addition, Islam is the only Religion prevailing over all other
religions. Allah (SWT) has stated in the Holy Qur'an;

"And to thee. We have sent the Book in truth, (This Qur'an) confirming
the scripture that came before it, and a witness over it..." (5:48)

Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah (Peace and blessing of Allah be upon
him), said:

"Islam is based on five pillars: testifying that there is no God worthy
to be worshipped but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
and His servant; performing the prayer; paying the Zakat (obligatory
charity); fasting the month of Ramadan; and perfuming Hajj."

The Shahada can be declared as follows:

''ASH-HADU ANLAA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH HADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN ABDUHU WA
RASUULUH."

The English translation is:

"I bear witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshipped but
Allah, and I bear witness the Muhammad is His servant and messenger.''

However, it would not be sufficient for anyone to utter only this
testimony orally either in private or in public, but rather, one should
believe in it by heart with a firm conviction with the teachings of
Islam in all his life he will find himself a new born person, (or new
man).

This will move him to strive more and more to improve his character and
draw nearer to perfection. The light of the living faith will fill his
heart until be becomes the embodiment of that faith.

What would be next after declaring the testimony of faith (Shahada) and
then becoming a Muslim? He should know the real concept underlying this
testimony which means the Oneness of Allah and accept Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH), as the last of the Prophet, and meet its requirements. He must
behave accordingly applying this true faith to every thing he speaks or
does. What do the words of "Shahada" signify.

The significant point which every Muslim must know very well is the
truth that there is no God (ditty) to be worshipped other than Allah,
(Glory be Him). He is the only true God, Who Alone deserves to be
worshipped, since He is the Giver of life and Sustainer and Nourisher
of mankind and all creation with His unlimited bounties. Man must
worship Allah, Who Alone is worthy of worship.

The second part of the "Sahada" i. e. "We ashhadu anna Muhammadan
abduhu wa rasuluh" means that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), is the servant
and chosen messenger of Allah. No one must have two opinions about this
matter. In fact, the Muslim has to obey the commands of the Prophet
(PBUH), to believe him in what he has said, to follow his teachings, to
avoid what he has forbidden, and to worship Allah alone according to
the message revealed to him.

What is the meaning of worship? It simply means rendering sincere
service; showing reverence for Allah. In a deeper shade of meaning, it
implies total submission and complete obedience to Allah's Commandments
both in utterances and actions of man whether explicit or implicit and
whether private or public.

Worship falls into two categories:

Visible (manifest or outward)

Invisible (concealed or inward)

Visible worship includes acts such as uttering the two parts of the
"Shahada" performing prayers, giving Zakat (Obligatory charity),
observing fast in the month of Ramadan, performing Hajj, recitation of
the Holy Qur'an, supplication, adoring Allah by praising Him, purifying
our bodies before prayers, etc.

This type of worship is associated with movement of the parts of human
body, [actions].

Invisible worship is to believe in Allah, in the Day of Judgment, in
the Hereafter, in the Angels, in the Books of Allah, in the Divine
Decree of destiny (that good and bad are determined by Allah alone.

This type of worship does not involve movements of parts of the body
but it surely has a bearing on one's heart which subsequently affects
his way of life. (Beliefs).

It should be borne in mind that worship not dedicated to Allah alone,
will be rejected as one form of polytheism or shirk, which amount to
apostasy from the Islamic point of view.

The next step for a devotee (newly reverted to Islam) is to purify
himself by taking a bath (total ablution). He should then resolve to
comply with all the principles and rules of Islam in their entirety. He
disowns all forms of polytheism and false beliefs. He should reject
evil and be righteous. Such rejection of evil and being righteous is
one of the requisites of the motto of Islam that is, Lailaha Illal
Laah.

Allah has stated in the Holy Qur'an:

"... whoever disbelieves in false deities and believes in Allah, hath
grasped the most trustworthy Handhold, that will never break..."
(2:256)

we have to consider that when we declare from our heart that "there is
no god (ditty) worthy to be worshipped but Allah." It implies on our
part of love, devotion, faith and obedience to the rules of Islamic
legislation which are legally binding on all Muslims. It is requirement
of "there is no god worty to be worshipped but Allah," to love for the
sake of Allah and to reject for the sake of Allah. This is the firmest
anchor of belief which materializes the meaning of "AL-WALA and
"AL-BARA". It means that a Muslim should love and be loyal to his
Muslim brothers. He should, as a practice, dissociate himself
completely from practices of the unbelievers and refuse to be
influenced by them, both in worldly and religious matters.

We conclude with a humble prayer to Allah that He may cleanse the
hearts and souls of those who are genuine seekers of truth and may He
bless the community of believers. Ameen.

http://www.what-is-islam.org/faq.html

http://www.islamtoday.net/english/

Old June 28th 06, 01:06 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

wrote in

All snipped stuff english

Hi, I think you stumbled into the wrong group dude, if you did deliberately
then I'm sure there is relevant doctrine within Islam which suggests that
posting offtopic posts in in non-relevant newsgroups is at the least
impolite. Don't do it it's not nice.

Old June 28th 06, 11:25 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

wrote:

The second part of the "Sahada"

....and then you chop part of your dick off.

Old June 28th 06, 03:55 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.sci.astronomy,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.os.linux

****ing ******.
try.............terrorists 'r' us news group.

Old June 28th 06, 03:55 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.sci.astronomy,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.os.linux

Old June 28th 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.sci.astronomy,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.os.linux

wrote in message
oups.com...

| The significant point which every Muslim must know very well is the
| truth that there is no God (ditty) to be worshipped other than Allah,
| (Glory be Him). He is the only true God, Who Alone deserves to be
| worshipped, since He is the Giver of life and Sustainer and Nourisher
| of mankind

In which case how does this fit in with a muslim blowing people up in his
name???

Also, as religion is fictitious an make believe, it is equal to consider Noddy
to be the only God in the universe and Big Ears as his messenger.
It's a great way to get a Friday off work, to scream 'discrimination's and
expect benefits and council housing too. However. Despite the mild manner and
tolerance of most English folk, muslims are now considered nutters and the
number one public enemy by lots of 'normal' people who won't be beaten down with
the fear of being labelled 'racist' forever (not that it's an issue of race,
more of religion and mental health issues). Personally, for me, the one good
thing about suicide bombers is at least one of their own dies.

Behind every great man (and in my view allah and mohamed are not great men, one
was a paedophile, and both are make-believe anyway) there is a great woman, and
behind every trouble zone in the world is a pile of muslims.

Old June 29th 06, 10:11 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.sci.astronomy,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.os.linux

Pier Danone wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

| The significant point which every Muslim must know very well is the
| truth that there is no God (ditty) to be worshipped other than Allah,
| (Glory be Him). He is the only true God, Who Alone deserves to be
| worshipped, since He is the Giver of life and Sustainer and Nourisher
| of mankind

In which case how does this fit in with a muslim blowing people up in his
name???

Also, as religion is fictitious an make believe, it is equal to consider Noddy
to be the only God in the universe and Big Ears as his messenger.
It's a great way to get a Friday off work, to scream 'discrimination's and
expect benefits and council housing too. However. Despite the mild manner and
tolerance of most English folk, muslims are now considered nutters and the
number one public enemy by lots of 'normal' people who won't be beaten down with
the fear of being labelled 'racist' forever (not that it's an issue of race,
more of religion and mental health issues). Personally, for me, the one good
thing about suicide bombers is at least one of their own dies.

Behind every great man (and in my view allah and mohamed are not great men, one
was a paedophile, and both are make-believe anyway) there is a great woman, and
behind every trouble zone in the world is a pile of muslims.

You absolute idiot. It doesn't. Extremists are not "muslims" whatever
they try and pretend.
Anyway, that is as daft as saying how can followers of the CofE or
Catholic faith go to war when the main commandments says, "Thou shalt
not kill"
Old June 29th 06, 07:39 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.sci.astronomy,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.os.linux

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when DCA
opened his gob and said:

Extremists are not "muslims" whatever
they try and pretend.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists
*are* Muslims ATM.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old June 29th 06, 08:09 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.sci.astronomy,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.os.linux

Muslims need to reject the lies of Muhammed, and so help to restore peace
to all
mankind.

Or better yet, just nuke the ****ers till the sand turns to glass - they get
to die, which it seems they can't wait to do, and the world is a safer
place. Stay tuned for more insightful ideas, such as curing world hunger by
shipping diced politicians to Africa.....

Hellraiser...........