Telescope Wishes

Old July 5th 03, 06:35 PM
MES Jones

Default Telescope Wishes

I came across a site the other day that caried an 8 inch fluorite
refractor. Now all I need is 16 grand plus a tripod. They also have
big maks.
http://www.telescopengineering.com
mes.

Old July 5th 03, 08:34 PM
Starlord

I'd rather move into the dome and take over the Hale 200inch.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/

"MES Jones" wrote in message
I came across a site the other day that caried an 8 inch fluorite
refractor. Now all I need is 16 grand plus a tripod. They also have
big maks.
http://www.telescopengineering.com
mes.

---