How to use the GPS unit on my Celestron Nextar 8i?

Old June 25th 03, 03:34 AM
Jim Hach

Default How to use the GPS unit on my Celestron Nextar 8i?

I have a Celestron Nexstar 8i with a GPS unit. Can someone provide me with
a proceedure for using the GPS unit. My system seems to work, but when it
goes to the stars for allignment, the stars are pretty far from where the
scope points. How can I fix this problem?