Universe - What We Know

Old December 21st 18, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Universe - What We Know

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 12:58:24 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 5:52:52 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 1:35:26 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Only 6% of the universe is known...

How do you go about calculating 6% of infinity, Bert? After all, 'infinity' is not a number...

NNothing is infinite in reality.Math.is the exception for you can always add 1.Bert

OOps I must go with what I believe is reality.Number of photons in our universe is infinite,and the number of universes in the cosmos is infinite.Very close to being infinite is our universes organic cells,and icrobes 18 trillion in me alone WOW,and all have room to wiggle,and bring death too as they keep me alive day to day.When they kill me they will see to it that my mess will go away.Its their Earth,and they keep it clean.Bert PS microbes see to it that aliens stay home,if not they die in space in less than 285 years