It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old September 26th 18, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

"homo-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Nothing".. but showed with Bert's stupid Palaver that
Glazier has always just been a mental cadaver. Bert
PS:
SwineBert, listen: check daily for the posts that appear
in your thread: __ Where is Hanson? I miss Him___

snicker chuckle chortle ...ROTFLMAO... O ya

Old September 28th 18, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 10:10:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Van is my home on wheels.I could never part with it. It does not burn oil..What is causing problems is 26 year old wires.Well its starting and lets see what else happens.My problem in fixing stuff is my fingers keep dropping stuff. Weather the same other than its been getting cooler. I sleep 11 hours.I get tired easily and I think that is due to my heart missing beats? Still eating MSP I hope to live as long as my grandfather(105) Bdrt

Well, home is where the heart is.

I am feeling good and also lost some weight since I have been walking more lately. Beautiful sunny weather again today. 83F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind northeast at 12 mph. Humidity 28%. Feels like fall!

Saw my lovely neighbor Lea at the bus stop today. She has a car, but often still takes the bus. There was a chair sitting outside her door for a long while. A couple days ago I asked if it was hers. She said no. So now I have another chair for my patio. You know, in case she should want to come over and visit!

Stopped at the Flea Market. Still looking for a fishing pole. There was one there, but without a reel.

Double-A

Old September 28th 18, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Seeing Sandy 3 days in a row is a record. She saib she would see me at 5pm.well will see.I have the wine in an ice bucket just in case.Also a chicken potatoes and peas. Sandy uses me as a last resort.At 90 I could not ask for more.She wants me to take her to Vegas.She tells me two can live as cheap as one.O ya Bert Ps weather hot no clouds,and its good I take two showers a day so I can think of rain in my face.
Old September 28th 18, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 2:56:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Does Sandy really know good wine from bad? They have a selection of wines at Walmart for only $2.98 a bottle. Does the trick as good as any.

Double-A

Old September 29th 18, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 9:53:59 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Thanks for responding Bert, though I don't see anything here.

Much cooler today, overcast. Carried and umbrella in my pocket just in case. Now 63F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PDT. Wind now out of the SW at 8 mph. Humidity 61%. Temps expected to be in the 60s and low 70s through the coming week. More like fall.

Bought romaine lettuce at the Farmers' Market just now. I was hoping to get an eye opening shot at a booth that gives sample shots of locally produced hard liquor, but it was not there today. Maybe too many freeloaders were taking free shots and not buying anything!

I am sure glad they got the library's air conditioning system working as of yesterday. Much more comfortable in here now!

Double-A

Old September 30th 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

67F as of 3 PM here in Gresham. Cloudy but dry. Wind SE at 9 mph. Humidity 45%.

Having trouble getting my TriMet bus pass renewed. Safeway's computers are down! I will need it by tomorrow!

Double-A

Old October 1st 18, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Walked all the way here today, a couple miles. Luckily Safeway finally got their Western Union connection HOP working today, so I was able to put another month's bus pass on my card. I will now be able to ride a bus back home!

An ideal 72F as 0f 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Some sun through a cloudy sky. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 44%.

Buck season is open!

Double-A

Old October 2nd 18, 02:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Still staying about 90.No clouds no birds and weather is boring.Spent 12 hours with Sandy.We drank to much wine,and found a great rib place.We had Hollyday pool for ourselves.They are not doing any business.Van running good,but keeping my fingers cross. It needs a good paint job. Bert
Old October 2nd 18, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:37:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Still staying about 90.No clouds no birds and weather is boring.Spent 12 hours with Sandy.We drank to much wine,and found a great rib place.We had Hollyday pool for ourselves.They are not doing any business.Van running good,but keeping my fingers cross. It needs a good paint job. Bert

A lovely 70F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind west at 9 mph. Partly cloudy. So far dry. Humidity 45%. Barometric pressure has been dropping. (I found my old barometer!) Blue Jays and Crows come everyday to my backyard, as do the squirrels. Lots of other birds too around here. I've seen some Woodpeckers lately too.

Gresham had their annual Teddy Bear parade last Saturday. I am still not sure what the point of that is. But the mayor, Shane Bemis, is up for reelection, so it gave him an opportunity to ride in a parade. He has been mayor of Gresham for 12 years. He is 46 years old. Gresham is Oregon's fourth-largest city.

Double-A