A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Star 1 Million times Mass of Sun

Old September 12th 18, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Star 1 Million times Mass of Sun

Its implosion takes 6 minutes and during this time its a white hole.It implosion ends as it becomes a black hole.Its size is almost a perfect 20 mile sphere.It is rotating at 99.99999 of c It is the furthest object in space and in time will merge with its twin creating two universes.This is why my critical mass density theory fits so well.It predicts the future of all that is to come Bert
Old September 12th 18, 04:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"homoreber G=emc^2" wrote:
"O ya". "SwineBert is not smart enough to realize that"...
https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert. "It's a pity". Bert

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO. "O ya"

Old September 12th 18, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 9:55:26 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its implosion takes 6 minutes and during this time its a white hole.It implosion ends as it becomes a black hole.Its size is almost a perfect 20 mile sphere.It is rotating at 99.99999 of c It is the furthest object in space and in time will merge with its twin creating two universes.This is why my critical mass density theory fits so well.It predicts the future of all that is to come Bert

If it is one million times the mass of the Sun it is like a black hole and you don't want to go anywhere near it.
Old September 12th 18, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 6:26:05 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:

If it is one million times the mass of the Sun it is like a black hole and you don't want to go anywhere near it.

It must implode to get rid of its inner space.A black hole can be no bigger than 22 miles.Once it reaches its "critical mass density" it creates two universes seperated with a time lapse.Bert
Old September 12th 18, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:38:39 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:

It must implode to get rid of its inner space.A black hole can be no bigger than 22 miles.Once it reaches its "critical mass density" it creates two universes seperated with a time lapse.Bert

Then there must be bubble universes. I don't exactly know what that means but

maybe you do.

Old September 13th 18, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 1:41:04 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:38:39 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its implosion takes 6 minutes and during this time its a white hole..It implosion ends as it becomes a black hole.Its size is almost a perfect 20 mile sphere.It is rotating at 99.99999 of c It is the furthest object in space and in time will merge with its twin creating two universes.This is why my critical mass density theory fits so well.It predicts the future of all that is to come Bert

Then there must be bubble universes. I don't exactly know what that means but

maybe you do.

It goes with the bubbles I'm looking at right now on top of my beer.Oops one just went pop and here comes another universe.Bert
Old September 13th 18, 04:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"homoreber G=emc^2" has
"a bar tab for Bud Light that broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert ... which is
why the "Tremendous https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert
with fire and fury like the world has never seen before"

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO. "O ya"