A black hole is just a single point in space.

Old December 3rd 17, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default A black hole is just a single point in space.

There is not that much to them. If you were to look at one you would not see a thing. Scientists say one of them has enough gravitational attraction to keep all of the stars in the galaxy orbiting it. They really are saying that.
Old December 3rd 17, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 1:24:49 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
There is not that much to them. If you were to look at one you would not see a thing. Scientists say one of them has enough gravitational attraction to keep all of the stars in the galaxy orbiting it. They really are saying that.

No they are not.

Double-A

Old December 4th 17, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 4:48:43 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 1:24:49 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
There is not that much to them. If you were to look at one you would not see a thing. Scientists say one of them has enough gravitational attraction to keep all of the stars in the galaxy orbiting it. They really are saying that.

No they are not.

Double-A

You are smart enough to know how ridiculous it sounds. Scientists are not. If you can believe the science channel in "How the Universe Works," this is what these men and women with Ph. D.s are saying.

Old December 4th 17, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 2:48:43 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 1:24:49 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
There is not that much to them. If you were to look at one you would not see a thing. Scientists say one of them has enough gravitational attraction to keep all of the stars in the galaxy orbiting it. They really are saying that.

No they are not.

Double-A

Milky Way looks like a fried egg.The BH makes up the yoke.The Sun is far out and no way the black hole can keep it from not flying off.Thus they say there is missing gravity.So they claim dark matter is out there doing the needed gravity force.They can't find DM.They can't find gravitons.Hmmm Trebert
Old December 4th 17, 11:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 6:13:22 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 2:48:43 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 1:24:49 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
There is not that much to them. If you were to look at one you would not see a thing. Scientists say one of them has enough gravitational attraction to keep all of the stars in the galaxy orbiting it. They really are saying that.

No they are not.

Double-A

Milky Way looks like a fried egg.The BH makes up the yoke.The Sun is far out and no way the black hole can keep it from not flying off.Thus they say there is missing gravity.So they claim dark matter is out there doing the needed gravity force.They can't find DM.They can't find gravitons.Hmmm Trebert

OK Bert I think you are right--but I will add that maybe the black hole holds the yolk together and the resulting yolk holds the stars of the Milky Way together. But since the yolk is mostly empty space there is still not enough matter there to keep the Milky Way from flying apart as it turns on its axis. Dark Matter is too vague of an explanation for me. Try again scientists!

Old December 5th 17, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 2:23:44 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

I'll try using galaxy dust.Adding into that free neutrons.Adding ito that Oort clouds around all stars.Stuff you can't see but out there adding their gravity.I just thought of large planets that have no close star.Stuff thats dark,but out there TreBert
Old December 5th 17, 03:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" , which
anagrams to and happens
to be http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig, wrote:

"OK I'm lying. I am always lying. That is reality" Trebert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****.
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die", because
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- TreBert
Old December 5th 17, 04:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
Mark Earnest wrote:

There is not that much to them. If you were to look at one you would not see
a thing. Scientists say one of them has enough gravitational attraction to
keep all of the stars in the galaxy orbiting it. They really are saying
that.

You have no evidence of that. There is no known force to counteract the gravity
at the center of a blackhole, and according to current theory that leads
unbounded density and a zero divide.

There could be unknown force that stops contraction. Or spacetime warps into
something else. Or ....

It's still an open question.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @