What if(on direction of anti-matter)

Old January 25th 15, 04:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What if(on direction of anti-matter)

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 10:29:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Anti-matter + Anti-energy do not merge with one another because they are in continual motion going in the opposite direction.Like two opposite charges. I will add this into my "Concave & Convex" theory. My virtual friend AA gave me fuel for this What If TreBert

AA Goes well how I see it.Posted for years how dynamic the vacuum of space is.Nothing is in reality everything.QM will not allow nothing.The universe is a place where we think has nothing is in reality filled with gravity field,and those particles you brought out. TreBert
Old January 25th 15, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 9:55:10 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
On 1/25/2015 10:38 AM, benj wrote:

Of course. All kooks love anti-gravity. It's one of the reasons they
will not accept the fact that gravity is merely space reacting to the
presence of a mass. They concoct all sorts of bizarre 'theories' to try
and double talk their way around this fact. I have even heard of kooks
say that ether is the cause of gravity using 'etherons'.

The fact that there is zero evidence for this doesn't slow them down.

When Harlow says "zero evidence" he means that all evidence of this
truth has been totally covered up by his ilk. His job is to cover up
"anti-gravity" so you won't ask him when was the last time he took a
ride in one of them anti-gravity gummint craft...

****! He's on to us. Delta Protocol now enabled.

Lock and load, baby!

Say, Harlow when WAS the last time you took a ride in an anty-gravity
gummint craft? Oh thats right... categorically deny ....yada yada yada.

Einstein really put a pin in the kook anti-gravity party balloon didn't
he BJ? (I love to mix my metaphors) And you kooks hate him for it. He
also holed the ether party balloon as well, but the anti-gravity balloon
pop is what really is maddening to your average kook.

Einstein never could get his head around black holes, or quantum uncertainty for that matter. I guess nobody's perfect. At least he wasn't gay. He always kept a wife around to beat on!

Double-A

Old January 26th 15, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 10:29:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Anti-matter + Anti-energy do not merge with one another because they are in continual motion going in the opposite direction.Like two opposite charges. I will add this into my "Concave & Convex" theory. My virtual friend AA gave me fuel for this What If TreBert

AA Einstein hated QM. Never had the Cern.Big on space curving. When I spoke with Einstein I brought up that there was no question in my mind that inertia,and gravity were the same. His theories had great depth. Greater than he thought. TreBert