The Vietnam was according to Sam Kinison

Old February 14th 10, 04:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Mark Test[_2_]

Default The Vietnam was according to Sam Kinison

"Jonathan" wrote in message
One of my favorites movie scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6JLHZ3eJZs

Welcome to Contemporary American history, I'm
Professor Turgison. And a lot of people think history
is just facts, a lot of information about the past.
But not me, I hold history very sacred, sacred, the way
the framer holds up the dirt like it was sacred.
The way a Christian takes the Bible and holds it sacred.
The way a lot of people hold their marriage sacred.
That's the way I feel about it.

So why don't we jump dive in by interpreting in of the easiest
events in the last 20 years of American history.

Q: Why in 1975 we pulled out troops out of Vietnam?

A: The failure of Vietnamization to win popular support
caused on ongoing erosion of confidence in the various
American, but illegal, Saigon regimes.

Is she right? Because I know that was the popular version
of what went on there. And a lot of people like to believe
that. I wish I could BUT I WAS THERE. I wasn't here
in the classroom hoping I was right, thinking about it.
I was up to my KNEES in RICE PATTIES with GUNS
and we're going up against Charlie slamming it out with him
WHILE P U S S I E S L I K E Y O U WERE
BACK HERE PARTYING PUTTING HEADBANDS ON
DOING DRUGS AND LISTENING TO THE
GODDAMN BEATLES ALBUMS.......
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Classic, here's the clip via youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfi4s8cjLFI

Mark

Old February 14th 10, 08:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
jonathan

Default The Vietnam war according to Sam Kinison

"Mark Test" wrote in message
"Jonathan" wrote in message
One of my favorites movie scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6JLHZ3eJZs

!!!!

Classic, here's the clip via youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfi4s8cjLFI

The way he grits his teeth, you can just see the tyrade coming.
It's so funny. Here's a early clip from Dangerfield's with his
famous starving African bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#videos=...&v=K1GjyrQiSRs

Mark

Old February 14th 10, 08:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Jack Linthicum

On Feb 14, 3:00*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"Mark Test" wrote in message

"Jonathan" wrote in message
m...
One of my favorites movie scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6JLHZ3eJZs

!!!!

Classic, here's the clip via youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfi4s8cjLFI

The way he grits his teeth, you can just see the tyrade coming.
It's so funny. Here's a early clip from Dangerfield's with his
famous starving African bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#videos=...&v=K1GjyrQiSRs

Mark

"On April 10, 1992, six days after he married his girlfriend Malika
Souiri, Sam Kinison was killed when his white 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans
Am was struck on U.S. Route 95, four miles (6 km) north of Interstate
40 and several miles west of Needles, California, by a pickup truck
driven by a 17-year-old male who had been drinking alcohol.[5][6] His
wife survived the accident. Kinison was later found to have traces of
cocaine, prescription tranquilizers, and codeine in his bloodstream.
[7]

Kinison is interred with family members at the Memorial Park Cemetery
in Tulsa, Oklahoma. His grave marker includes an unattributed quote,
"In another time and place he would have been called prophet."

http://www.waymarking.com/gallery/im...7ab34bfc&gid=3
Old February 15th 10, 05:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Jonathan

One of my favorites movie scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6JLHZ3eJZs

Welcome to Contemporary American history, I'm
Professor Turgison. And a lot of people think history
is just facts, a lot of information about the past.
But not me, I hold history very sacred, sacred, the way
the framer holds up the dirt like it was sacred.
The way a Christian takes the Bible and holds it sacred.
The way a lot of people hold their marriage sacred.
That's the way I feel about it.

So why don't we jump dive in by interpreting in of the easiest
events in the last 20 years of American history.

Q: Why in 1975 we pulled out troops out of Vietnam?

A: The failure of Vietnamization to win popular support
caused on ongoing erosion of confidence in the various
American, but illegal, Saigon regimes.

Is she right? Because I know that was the popular version
of what went on there. And a lot of people like to believe
that. I wish I could BUT I WAS THERE. I wasn't here
in the classroom hoping I was right, thinking about it.
I was up to my KNEES in RICE PATTIES with GUNS
and we're going up against Charlie slamming it out with him
WHILE P U S S I E S L I K E Y O U WERE
BACK HERE PARTYING PUTTING HEADBANDS ON
DOING DRUGS AND LISTENING TO THE
GODDAMN BEATLES ALBUMS.......
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Fred J. McCall - lies about Vietnam / 911 / Iraq / Osama gaby de wilde Policy 2 February 6th 08 11:49 PM
alt.war.vietnam mac Amateur Astronomy 7 November 2nd 06 04:03 PM
Earth from Space: Mekong Delta, Vietnam Jacques van Oene News 0 May 13th 05 06:52 PM
Shuttle Program is NASA's Vietnam; Unworkable (Homer Hickam article) ElleninLosAngeles Space Shuttle 15 September 13th 03 12:09 AM