The Ping-Pong Ball and The Sun / S D Rodrian

Old November 30th 09, 02:07 AM posted to sci.misc,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.edu,sci.math,alt.math.recreational
Aardvark

Default The Ping-Pong Ball and The Sun / S D Rodrian

On Nov 21, 12:29 am, "Angelo Campanella"
wrote:
Rather than a cavity, the region is
one of zero gravity!

Sorry: The region (core) is one of the MOST/
THE HIGHEST pressure of all--My point, rather,
is that according to the laws of gravity THIS
SHOULD NOT BE. And yet it is. Did you miss this?

The vacuum concept is the one that
does not occur, per se. In its place is
the Zero gravity field, which allows for
mixing with no gradients
interfereing, an intersting cauldron.

Well, if you can explain how the hydrogen
atoms are PRESSED closed enough together
to knock them into a fusion reaction... WITHOUT
any gravitational intervention: THAT would
certainly be something worth listening to!

Which is it? SEE:

http://physics.sdrodrian.com

Very long winded. I never got to
any core punch line.

This is the history of people who do
not know and probably will never know:
You simply are not interested enough to
pursue the hard road to where the answer IS.

I'll write it he Gravity does not exist.
There is NO such thing as "gravity" (e.g.
gravitons, gravity waves, or anything like).
Now go read the complete solution at:

http://physics.sdrodrian.com

The universe (and stars, the Sun) does
not work by gravity--what has been
described as gravity). Nor is it the result
of a primordial infinitely dense atom
exploding (a Big Bang) where the 4 forces
were one or any such nonsense (hell,
even the people who propose this will
instantly turn around and tell you in the
very next breath that gravity is not really
a force: "It is a timespace fabric" upon
which marbles and balls roll around...
bending the fabric Einstein knitted to
replace the ether idea he himself had
torn to shreds (replaced, really, as you
can see). BECAUSE it is impossible to
defend the existence of the "force" of
gravity. Please ask these people how
gravity ceased to be a force immediately
after the Big Bang and became an ether.

And it all goes back to HOW the universe
came to be formed in the first place: In
its simplest sense, think of it as an area
in "the primordial voids" of lesser pressure
into which the surrounding greater pressures
rushed--And there was created our universe.

That "rush" of everything towards center(s)
is still going on (but ever faster and faster
because of the conservation of angular
momentum one sees when something/anything
spinning suddenly occupies a smaller area).
This is essentially what has been going on in
the universe all along... and eventually creates
a universe of hydrogen atoms which eventually
becomes a universe of black holes and then--?

Since the universe is rather ancient now and
it is ever-accelerating, its "speed" now must
be horrifically fast--Why don't we notice it?
We do, in the speed of light. But this hints
at an even profounder human condition: Our
lives, which appear to be so protracted, are
really unimaginably instantaneous (which
give us the sensation of a universe just
hanging around, chilling as it were, because
our every thoughts are so fleeting): Our
lives are a blink, we just don't see it.

Life, as we know it, can only exist in the
universe in transition from hydrogen atoms
to black holes. So take time to understand
things now, because there will never exist
understanding ever again.

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com