CLOWN PRINCE OF PSEUDOSCIENTISTS -- Was: Why Established Science Has Given Truth the Boot

Old September 27th 03, 03:14 PM
Ed Conrad

Default CLOWN PRINCE OF PSEUDOSCIENTISTS -- Was: Why Established Science Has Given Truth the Boot

On 27 Sep 2003 05:00:55 -0700, (David
Sienkiewicz) wrote:

"[|] jpturcaud" wrote in message ...
~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

By whom?

"David Sienkiewicz" a écrit dans le message de
om...
"[µ] Mining Pioneer" wrote in message

You are of a terrible bad faith David

I am Jewish, Jean-Paul. Don't tell me that you are anti-semitic as
well as a net loon!

You are playing on words David !

No, I responded to what you wrote.

By the way, in changing your sign-on name, your reply was not
immediately apparent to me. It appeared in a different thread, as
well.

That's a rather dishonest tactic, don't you think?

You knew what I meant by bad faith

No, I did not know what you meant. I only knew what you wrote.

snip irrelevancies and demonstrations of historical ignorance

Of course accepting Ed's findings brings down crumbling your whole set

of
beuliefs !

Accepting Ed's "findings" is tantamount to stupidity. Ed's "findings"
are nonsense, but that DOES remind me.

You made some comments a bit back about how YOU identified Ed's some
of Ed's "findings." I asked what you did to make the determinations
that you did. I left for Poland shortly after that, but I did see
that you didn't answer that.

There is no point in answering your questions since
1) You are becoming abusive when cornered

I don't seem to recall any time that I have been cornered - certainly
not by YOU. Care to be specific?

2) You are systematically of bad faith too when cornered

Again, do you have any specifics?

3) You are completely clueless regarding Geology and Mineralogy ... and
probably Chemistry, Engineering, Industrial Process and finally basic
Physics

Really!

Of course, you can back this up, too, right?

4) You are therefore an uncultured, ignorant, bigotted, short minded fool !

I seem to recall some complaints from you about the name-calling. Do
those standards not apply to you?

5) You are a most sterile individual as well and anything you know is NOT of
your own finding but borrowed from others

As opposed to what? To you?

All of your knowledge, such as it is, was not taught to you by anyone
else?

And I am very sorry to say, this is a mere professional constatation,
completely free of personal appreciation !

I am am quite happy to say that you're full of ****.

No, no, don't thank me. It's a mere "professional constatation."

However out of sympathy to you , David, I owe to you to take stock on your
present state of mental, intellectual, spiritual, aesthetic and moral
putrefaction

You do?

Why?

Yes poor David, you are a Retard I am afraid !

Is this the best you can do?

I mean, really! Is it the best you can do?

Okay, now tell me Jean-Paul, now that you have all of this out of your
system, just how is it you can claim that YOU identified some of Ed's
specimens?

That WAS your claim, you'll recall.

I think my question is perfectly reasonable under the circumstances;
and if you think your rather impotent attempts at flaming are going to
dissaude me, you should consider that better and badder than you have
tried and failed.

So just answer the question, Jean-Paul.

What are you afraid of?

snip

Excuse the interruption.

The General Accounting Office has been contacted,
seeking documentation whether Attorney David Sienkiewicz
is on the payroll (even parttime) of either the Smithsonian
Institution or any other Pseudoscientific Establishment.

Let's see if the GAO does the job to which it is entrusted,
to protect the wasteful spending of taxpayers' money
and, particularly, prevent it from being used for fraudulent
purposes. That is, taxpayers' dollars used to pay Sienkiewicz
to defend the facetious, falsified Theory of Evolution of man.

In this case -- and it is UNMISTAKEABLE -- it is Sienkiewicz'
despicable attempt to discredit facts and physical evidence
that proves, BEYOND ALL DOUBT, that the Theory of Evolution
belongs in the landfill.

I mentioned from Day One that the Pseudoscientific
Establishment -- the institutions, the research
laboratories, the anthropological and paleontological
associations, why even the "great" museums -- are
participants in deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy
in the coverup of a search for honest answers about man's
orgin and ancestry.

I have identified Attorney Sienkiewicz as "The Clown
Prince of Pseudoscientists." And he's confirming it
more and more with each and every posting.

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH AND SOFT ORGANS
DISCOVERED BETWEEN ANTHRACITE VEINS
Velikovsky: "Ridicule is the Argument of the Mob"

Here's a portion of the petrified human skull, identified as such
by no less than world famous bone expert Wilton Krogman. It's
a calvarium (a portion of a skull with the eye sockets broken off).

A CATscan was performed on it, revealing a hidden protrustion
that matches that of a human skull. Also, Haversian canals have
been found, confirming it indeed is bone. Meanwhile, dried
blood was discovered during testing by American Medical
Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg

Here's the petrified human femur still embedded in slate.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg

Here's the petrified human finger, with fingernail:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-011S.JPG

Here's the petrified human toe (with toe nail), found only
10-15 feet from the petrified finger.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-017S.JPG

Here are the petrified human finger and the petrified human
toe shown together.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG

Here's the specimen that Krogman identified as a tibia. It contains
Haversian canals, proof of bone, and dried blood was found on it
during American Medical Laboratory testing. This is the specimen
that was fraudulently tested by Andrew MacRae (who produced
microscopic photos of the cell structure of a rock on the false
pretext that he was showing the cell structure of this specimen).

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg

This is the boulder containing the complete human skull.
Testing has confirmed the presence of Haversian canals
and American Medical Laboratories discovered it contains
dried blood.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

Here's a petrified human mandible (frontal).

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG

Here's a portion of a human mandible (side).

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG

Here's a giant petrified tooth.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg

Here's the petrified dinosaur foot still embedded in slate.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg