First All Paranormal TV Network

Old September 25th 03, 08:47 PM
Mike Bagneski

Default First All Paranormal TV Network

Rudolph_X wrote:

Well, you seem supremely content to spew your unscientific and
crystalized dogmas, and bandy about your anti-progressive ideologies,
not caring whose beliefs you offend. But, you don't like it when
someone comes to shake you awake from your own dreamy misconceptions.
Astronomy is a very broad field, and you seem to be trying to confine
it into your own limited little box. My posts are on topic. You just
don't understand how they bump and grind against your narrow
conception of Astronomy.

Apparently, Rudy defines Astronomy, as "anything I can fit into this big
hole in my head." Wonderful.

Mike
Old September 25th 03, 11:30 PM

Rudolph_X wrote:

Well, you seem supremely content to spew your unscientific and
crystalized dogmas, and bandy about your anti-progressive ideologies,
not caring whose beliefs you offend. But, you don't like it when someone
comes to shake you awake from your own dreamy misconceptions. Astronomy
is a very broad field, and you seem to be trying to confine it into your
own limited little box. My posts are on topic. You just don't understand
how they bump and grind against your narrow conception of Astronomy.

Rudolph, you are a total moron and a very poor troll.

I have only one further word to say....

*plonk*

DP

--
Nattering Nabob #1 of the MOHSG

(alpha version of .sig)
Old September 26th 03, 02:05 AM
Rudolph_X

Mike Bagneski wrote:

DrPostman wrote:

So, it will be an All Bull****, All The Time channel.

Haha! Good one! I wonder what their "motto" would be? Some variation
on "We report - You decide." How about "We fabricate - You believe?"

Mike

Their slogan is:

"Witness the Realities of the Unknown..."

Old September 26th 03, 03:12 AM
Alan Moore

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 04:21:17 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Great News!

The Borderlands Network Is Announcing The first ALL Paranormal
Television Network!

snip

If they had anything really useful to say on the subject, they
wouldn't have needed to announce it here, would they? Come to that,
they wouldn't need to put it on TV, either...

Al Moore