Why Established Science Has Given Truth the Boot

Old September 24th 03, 11:41 AM
Ed Conrad

Default Why Established Science Has Given Truth the Boot

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

//////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

(Coal-age Petrified Bones, Teeth, Soft Organs

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-012F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SCORPIONS/MVC-039S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-011S.JPG

Petrified human toe (with toe nail).
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-017S.JPG

Petrified human finger (with finger nail)
AND petrified human toe (with toe nail):
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////////////////////////

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/quotesnew.gif
and
http://edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

Old September 24th 03, 02:36 PM
Otaku_Faith

Ed Conrad wrote in message . ..

[...]

================

Hey Ed, instead of posting the same old crap again and again, why not
answer the questions presented to you time and time again? You are a
troll, not a scientists and have been shown that many your 'bones' are
just clay- and the letter was presnetd to you after you claimedit
didnt exist. You then ran away from that thread. Sorry you arent taken
seriously.

Old September 24th 03, 07:32 PM
harvest dancer

Ed Conrad wrote in message . ..

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

I think we've fingered the problem...

_
| |
| |
_ _| |_
| | | | |
| |_
| / |
\ /
| |

I think you're right, the finger has been identified.

Jason

Old September 24th 03, 11:18 PM
David Sienkiewicz

Ed Conrad wrote in message . ..

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

My, my. Pictures of a couple of paperback books.

How special. What are they supposed to prove, Ed?

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

Ah, I get it! This is supposed to be a petrified finger.

Who identified it as such, Ed? What tests were conducted to confirm
the identification?

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

//////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

(Coal-age Petrified Bones, Teeth, Soft Organs

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

Say, Ed, where's that rebuttal you promised?

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...ing.google.com

snip

Old September 25th 03, 12:38 AM
Mike Painter

"David Sienkiewicz" wrote in message
Ed Conrad wrote in message

. ..

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

My, my. Pictures of a couple of paperback books.

How special. What are they supposed to prove, Ed?

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

Ah, I get it! This is supposed to be a petrified finger.

Who identified it as such, Ed? What tests were conducted to confirm
the identification?

Mr. Ed is right for once.
That is clearly a finger, or part of one.
It is located in the lower left corner of the picture just to the side of
the rock.

I just wonder why he makes the rock prominent and says nothing about the
yellow ruler which must also have been found in the rock.

Old September 25th 03, 01:07 AM
Arne Vogel

Mike Painter wrote:

"David Sienkiewicz" wrote in message
Ed Conrad wrote in message

. ..

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

My, my. Pictures of a couple of paperback books.

How special. What are they supposed to prove, Ed?

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

Ah, I get it! This is supposed to be a petrified finger.

Who identified it as such, Ed? What tests were conducted to confirm
the identification?

Mr. Ed is right for once.
That is clearly a finger, or part of one.
It is located in the lower left corner of the picture just to the side of
the rock.

I just wonder why he makes the rock prominent and says nothing about the
yellow ruler which must also have been found in the rock.

You're right, there IS a finger. The rock, though, has quite different
proportions than my fingers, especially mine don't get broader until
way after the nail. And the base of the nail is about circular,
whereas the one in the picture is shaped more like a parabola.
And the tip of my fingers do look somewhat more regular.
But hey, it's not I who ended up in coal. (nudge, nudge!)

--
Arne Vogel

Old September 25th 03, 01:48 AM
gen2rev

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:18:51 +0000 (UTC),
(David Sienkiewicz) wrote:

Ed Conrad wrote in message . ..

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

My, my. Pictures of a couple of paperback books.

How special. What are they supposed to prove, Ed?

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

Ah, I get it! This is supposed to be a petrified finger.

Who identified it as such, Ed? What tests were conducted to confirm
the identification?

David, you're behind the times! Ed's come out of the closet and admitted
that he just *knows* when he's found bone. See
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...5g%404 ax.com
for my analysis.

We don't need to bother Ed anymore by asking him who identifies his
stuff. He does! His whole spiel in a recent interview about scientific
testing was just for those who aren't aware of his prodigious intellect.
Scientific testing isn't required, because Ed is no doubt an anatomical
expert with the equivalent knowledge of both Wilton Krogman *and*
Raymond Dart at his disposal... and I'll bet he knows a lot about
scorpions too!

I suspect that Ed will be writing the next edition of "The human
skeleton in forensic medicine"...

8)

[snip]

Old September 25th 03, 04:45 AM
John Zinni

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

No, no, no!!!
That is clearly a picture of a petrified cigar.

Cohibas as Old as Coal

Old September 25th 03, 05:49 AM
John Wilkins

John Zinni wrote:

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

No, no, no!!!
That is clearly a picture of a petrified cigar.

Cohibas as Old as Coal

Groucho as Old as Coal.
--
John Wilkins wilkins.id.au
For long you live and high you fly,

Old September 26th 03, 02:19 AM
David Sienkiewicz

(David Sienkiewicz) wrote:

Ed Conrad wrote in message . ..

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG

My, my. Pictures of a couple of paperback books.

How special. What are they supposed to prove, Ed?

I think we've fingered the problem...
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG

Ah, I get it! This is supposed to be a petrified finger.

Who identified it as such, Ed? What tests were conducted to confirm
the identification?

David, you're behind the times! Ed's come out of the closet and admitted
that he just *knows* when he's found bone. See
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...5g%404 ax.com
for my analysis.

I saw that; and well done! But Ed has ALSO said that he has never
identified any of his specimens in any specific manner.

We don't need to bother Ed anymore by asking him who identifies his
stuff. He does!

No, no, no...he may presume it be bone, but if he's going to tell us
that it's a specific bone, he needs to tell us who made that
determination. After all, he told us that he never DOES make that
determination.

His whole spiel in a recent interview about scientific
testing was just for those who aren't aware of his prodigious intellect.

Was THAT what it was for?

Scientific testing isn't required, because Ed is no doubt an anatomical
expert with the equivalent knowledge of both Wilton Krogman *and*
Raymond Dart at his disposal

Actually, in other communications, he's said that he doesn't know
anything about the subject matter.

and I'll bet he knows a lot about
scorpions too!

Then Lenny Flank's questions should be no-brainers for him.

I suspect that Ed will be writing the next edition of "The human
skeleton in forensic medicine"...

I'd love to be a reviewer!