Interesting "Planet_X" Information From Russia!

Old September 21st 03, 09:43 PM
Rudolph_X

Default Interesting "Planet_X" Information From Russia!

O'Brother wrote:

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message

Rudolph_X :

{SNIP usual ZetaDrone garbage]

But Rudolph_X, Planet X was suppose to come months ago and wipe out all us
debunkers. But we are still here, and all our predictions have been

corret.

On the otherhand not one of Nancy's predictions for planet x came true and
here you are still trying to push the same old claims that never panned

out

in the first place.

Add onto it the fact that you said that you would never post here again,

yet

here you are making a liar out of yourself, then why care anything about

what

you say when we already know that you and Nancy are both self-admitted

liars?

Please get a life.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Not to mention how he lectured us on how he cared nothing for the zeta
message and
had "absolutely no interest in PlanetX".

I hope this doesn't mean we have to sit through another three weeks of his
lame "mother insultor" crap.

O'

O' dear, the wicked witch of the west has graciously granted me the
priviledge of a response! (How charming.) Your typical "mother
insulting" slurs show the content of your degenerate character. As
usual, you engage in petty personal attacks, and avoid addressing the
issues at hand. Nevertheless, its always interesting to hear from you.
Thanks for your comments, as baseless and insincere as they are.

Old September 21st 03, 10:29 PM
Etok

"Rudolph_X" posted html needlessly in message
Here come the Russians to the rescue!

It appears that our friends in the Russian government are becoming far more
forthcoming in revealing their secrets. The following extracts were
transcribed from a filmed interview with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National
Security Academy. In the interview, he exposes some very interesting
information regarding this so called "Planet_X" phenomenon.

Here is the link to the article for folks who might be interested. (All
others please disregard this post.)

http://www.rense.com/general41/ds.html

How odd that the fellow who interviewed the Russian General passed away of a
cerebral hemmorage only yesterday. A pity. Here is a link to his obit.
http://www.ufomag.co.uk/

How's your health, Rudy?

Etok

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old September 21st 03, 10:36 PM
Rudolph_X

Paul Schlyter wrote:

In article ,
Rudolph_X wrote:

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Rudolph_X :

{SNIP usual ZetaDrone garbage]

But Rudolph_X, Planet X was suppose to come months ago and wipe out all us
debunkers. But we are still here, and all our predictions have been corret.
On the otherhand not one of Nancy's predictions for planet x came true and
here you are still trying to push the same old claims that never panned out
in the first place.

Add onto it the fact that you said that you would never post here again, yet
here you are making a liar out of yourself, then why care anything about what
you say when we already know that you and Nancy are both self-admitted liars?
Please get a life.

Earl Colby Pottinger

You should know by now, that I like to drop in from time to time, just
to see what you folks are up to.

True, we know by now that your claims are nothing to trust.....

Hey, I didn't write that article. I just provided a link to it.

You did more than that --- you also claimed it was "interesting"....

Folks have been discussing PX on this newsgroup for nearly 10 years -
because it is NOT interesting? Is that what you are saying? Of course it
is interesting - for folks who take an interest is this kind of subject
matter.

Folks can decide for themselves if what was written there is true or false.

The article is obviously false! I mean, it's impossible for a
planet, or ANY celestial body, to move in an Earth-like orbit and
always be hidden from our view by the Sun, and at the same time have
an orbital period of 3600 years as this article claims....

The article does not claim that. The Russian scientist said he heard
rumors about a 3,600 year orbit, but he counters that by saying that he
is talking about a planet which has an orbit similar to that of Earth's,
but on the other side of the Sun. He also claims that the 'alien' base
in Siberia regulates the orbits of both planets and to maintain
stability in our solar system. (I personally don't subscribe to these
theories, however they are interesting and thought provoking speculations.)

In
addition any "anti-Earth" moving in the Earth's orbit but on the
other side of the Sun such that the Sun always hides it from our
vire, such a planet would soon reveal its presence anyway by its
perturbations on the other planets (in particular Venus and Mars).

Not if, as the Russian scientist claims that, the orbits are being
regulated by the 'alien' underground base in Siberia. (He also said that
there are 3 other similar bases in the USA.)

No such perturbations have ever been observed.

And, they are not likely to be observed, if indeed the 'aliens' are
keeping knowledge of the other planet hidden from us. If these 'aliens'
are manitaining the stability of our solar system, with their advanced
scientific technology, no such irrregular perturbations would be
casually evident.

He also wrote a lot of other nonsense besides his speculations about
PX. Here he was much more vague though, so at least he avoided
outright self-contradictions.

I don't know if the Russian was speaking broken-english or if the
interview was translated, but one should realize the language barrier
can sometimes cause confusion. The transcript does not reveal or convey
a Russian accent or the manner of speech used. Something is always lost
in translations from foreign lanuages, and this could account for the
apparent vagueness of some of the comments made.

I doubt that the Russian scientist who is the head of an official
Russian government agency in charge of the investigation, is a stupid
person, simply because he may not be fluent in the English language.

Consider this:

# GB: Can you be more specific about the location of this installation?
#
# VU: Look for the site of the Tunguska explosion. To the southeast is
# the very large and famous Lake Baikal. Beyond that, to the
# north, is a huge and barren territory covering 100,000
# kilometres. Hardly anyone lives there. There are no towns or
# cities. Here is where we located the installation ...

He never gets more specific than this. Why didn't he instead just
provide an accurate longitude and latitude of this "installation" he
claims to have found? Today it's easy to do so, with GPS receivers
being so easily available.

Like I said, the language barrier could have caused this. The Russian
obviously doesn't speak english good enough to convey his thoughts as
clearly as we would like. We would have to see the filmed interview to
get a sense of what was really said.

(also: he doesn't seem to know the difference between kilometers and
square kilometers.... but perhaps he meant that this barren area was
100,000 kilometers across? Well, if so, it's indeed a huge barren
area, with a diameter some eight times larger than the diameter of
the entire Earth!!! g )

Calling me a liar isn't going to change that.

My detractors always engage in personal attacks... they never discuss
the issues at hand. The link I posted was about what a Russian scientist
had to say about 'Planet_X'... The content of the article has nothing to
do with me. I didn't write it. I just posted a link to it. Personal
attacks against me... have nothing whatsoever to do with what the
Russian scientist said about Planet_X.

But what he has to say about PX, which you find "interesting"
according to your own words, is just as impossible as what N*nc* had
to say about PX..... nothing new here.....

Like I said earlier, I don't fully subscribe to either of those
theories. I do, however, find them to be entertaining, and certainly of
interest to anyone who has followed the various and diverse PX
discussions on this newsgroup over the past 10 years.

Hey, thanks for your comments anyway. It is always nice to hear from
you, you old rattlesnake.

THINK before you post next time, will you ????

Your response was the only one given here that actually touched on some
of the issues put forward in the Russian interview. Thanks for your
comments.

Old September 21st 03, 10:56 PM
Rudolph_X

Mac wrote:

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
.. .
Here come the Russians to the rescue!

... he exposes some very interesting information regarding this so called
"Planet_X" phenomenon.

************** ********
You have a lot of sympathy for being who and what you are.
By the way, did you not once post that you would not post on this
subject again??

The Nancy_X hoax claimed a 3,600 year orbit. The Russian interview spoke
of another planet in an orbit similar to that of Earth's, only on the
other side of the Sun. These are clearly two different subjects. The
Russian also spoke about the secret 'alien' underground base in Siberia
which regulates the orbits of of the planets and maintains stability in
our solar system. He also mentioned that there are 3 similar 'alien'
bases in the USA. (I, of course don't subscribe to any of these
theories, although I find them entertaining and sometimes thought
provoking.)

As for your beloved Planet-X, I would suggest that you carfully
review what is being claimed: and wonder why no effects upon
other planets in the solar system have been noted.

I addressed this issue in my answer to another similar post, so I won't
repeat it here. I refer you to that reply.

I apperciate your sympathy. Thanks for your comments!

Old September 21st 03, 11:11 PM
Rudolph_X

Etok wrote:

"Rudolph_X" posted html needlessly in message
Here come the Russians to the rescue!

It appears that our friends in the Russian government are becoming far more
forthcoming in revealing their secrets. The following extracts were
transcribed from a filmed interview with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National
Security Academy. In the interview, he exposes some very interesting
information regarding this so called "Planet_X" phenomenon.

Here is the link to the article for folks who might be interested. (All
others please disregard this post.)

http://www.rense.com/general41/ds.html

How odd that the fellow who interviewed the Russian General passed away of a
cerebral hemmorage only yesterday. A pity. Here is a link to his obit.
http://www.ufomag.co.uk/

How's your health, Rudy?

Etok

I'm sorry to have wasted your time with this nonsense. I don't want to
get into any kind of trouble, and I certainly don't want any of you to
get into any kind of trouble over this...

You won't be hearing from me again. This time I really mean it. I'm
leaving. So please disregard any and all of my posts here, as they were
made purely for entertainment purposes.

I sadly pass on my condolences to the family and friends of Graham W.
Birdsall (Editor UFO Magazine).

Goodbye and Good Luck to All!

(Etok, thanks for the heads-up... I'm outta' here.)

Old September 22nd 03, 09:03 AM

Rudolph_X wrote:

I'm sorry to have wasted your time with this nonsense. I don't want to
get into any kind of trouble, and I certainly don't want any of you to
get into any kind of trouble over this...

You won't be hearing from me again. This time I really mean it. I'm
leaving. So please disregard any and all of my posts here, as they were
made purely for entertainment purposes.

I sadly pass on my condolences to the family and friends of Graham W.
Birdsall (Editor UFO Magazine).

Goodbye and Good Luck to All!

(Etok, thanks for the heads-up... I'm outta' here.)

And how many of us really believe you'll never come back?

You're an inveterate troll, and I expect you'll be back posting more
of your usually nonsense in a month or two.

DP

--
Nattering Nabob #1 of the MOHSG

(alpha version of .sig)
Old September 22nd 03, 09:23 AM
Thomas McDonald

wrote in message
news
Rudolph_X wrote:

I'm sorry to have wasted your time with this nonsense. I don't want to
get into any kind of trouble, and I certainly don't want any of you to
get into any kind of trouble over this...

You won't be hearing from me again. This time I really mean it. I'm
leaving. So please disregard any and all of my posts here, as they were
made purely for entertainment purposes.

I sadly pass on my condolences to the family and friends of Graham W.
Birdsall (Editor UFO Magazine).

Goodbye and Good Luck to All!

(Etok, thanks for the heads-up... I'm outta' here.)

And how many of us really believe you'll never come back?

You're an inveterate troll, and I expect you'll be back posting more
of your usually nonsense in a month or two.

DP

--
Nattering Nabob #1 of the MOHSG

(alpha version of .sig)

David,

By my count, it was one hour and 14 minutes. You give him far too much
credit for honesty and decency.

Of course, given his parentage, it's best just to fart in his general
direction.

--
Tom McDonald
remove 'nohormel' to reply

Old September 22nd 03, 10:54 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 08:25:14 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Wally Anglesea^(TM) wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:32:00 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Here come the Russians to the rescue!

It appears that our friends in the Russian government are becoming far
more forthcoming in revealing their secrets. The following extracts were
transcribed from a filmed interview with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's
National Security Academy. In the interview, he exposes some very
interesting information regarding this so called "Planet_X" phenomenon.

Here is the link to the article for folks who might be interested. (All
others please disregard this post.)

http://www.rense.com/general41/ds.htm

1: look at the sources (Rense, Nexus and Rudolph the rednosed
zetadrone.

2: enough said.

--
For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:

Wally, are you just being your normal dopey self, or are you
intentionally trying to ply your usual deception?

Like I said, once one looks at your laughable "sources" It's all one
needs to do.

The principle goes something like this: You can either cut through
the crap right to the heart of the matter, and call a spade a spade,
and a kook a kook,

Or you can waste your time.

I prefer to waste the minimal amount of time.

Now when you come up with something tangible, and not from a laughably
credulous source, then I'll spend more time.

"Look at the sources", you say?

The source of the information, and the person who was interviewed, is
the renowned Russian scientist, Dr. Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National
Security Academy, head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and
Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia -
an official Russian government agency.

Let's see what else, the esteemed Valery Uvarov believes in:

http://www.wands.spb.ru/english/main.html

The Wands of Horus (a con job)
http://www.neilos.org/Wands.htm

NOw, you *may* be interested to know that Valery claims this:

Valery Uvarov (VU): I am head of the Department of UFO Research,
Science and Technical, National Security Academy, based in St
Petersburg, Russia.

GB: This, then, is an official Russian government agency?

VU: Absolutely. I am answerable to two people above me. They are
answerable to the next person above them, who is our President
[Putin].

NOw I have written to the local Russian Embassy, trying to find out
about the NSA in St Petersburg, and the Dept of UFO research.

Let's just see what comes out shall we. Unlike Nexus Magazine, I check
sources.

At the end of the article he plainly states, "You can tell people that
we, Russia, have decided that it is time that other people should know
about this."

And yet, Wally continues to falsely and deceptively seek to mislead
folks by shamelessly sowing seeds of pure and blatant misconceptions.

LOL, and you think "nexus" magazine is a reliable source?

BWAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH!

Obviously, the source of the information was the Russian scientist who
spoke for and represented the Russian government, not the interviewer,
not the publishers who ran the story, and certainly not me for providing
a link to the article.

The Russians are far more savy and sophisticated than the dumbed-down
American public and the hog-tied American media when it comes to these
kinds of controversial scientific matters.

Yeah, and then they had Lysenko.

Thanks for your comments, Wally. However, I must openly and honestly
admit I adamantly disagree with your cheap and phony statements.

Why doesn't it surprise me that you cling to credulous magazines?

Old September 22nd 03, 10:58 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:02:21 +0100,
wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Wally, are you just being your normal dopey self, or are you
intentionally trying to ply your usual deception?

I think any deception here isn't being plied by Wally....

What he said :-))

"Look at the sources", you say?

The source of the information, and the person who was interviewed, is
the renowned Russian scientist, Dr. Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National
Security Academy, head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and
Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia -
an official Russian government agency.

Can you provide any sources (other than fringe web sites) supporting
these claims, or providing any more information on his credentials?

A quick search for more information turned up this :-

"...Uvarov became the head of the Department of UFO Research,
Paleosciences and Paleotechnology for the 'National Security Academy'
of Russia in 2002. This sounds like quite a prestigious post,
offering Uvarov much credibility among Ufologists in the West. The
organisation is based in St Petersberg in Russia, but when one of my
correspondents tried to reach Valery Uvarov there he was told that
they had never heard of him, but that Uvarov might work for their
Moscow office. Well, not according to Uvarov, himself anyway. "

So it seems that this "authority" isn't quite what he seems either.

And the plot thickens. I have some contacts who will get some
information to me. Just to check the sources/

At the end of the article he plainly states, "You can tell people that
we, Russia, have decided that it is time that other people should know
about this."

So why is there no official announcement by the Russian government,
and only this one, lone voice speaking through crank web sites?
Surely something of this magnitude would warrant major media coverage?

And yet, Wally continues to falsely and deceptively seek to mislead
folks by shamelessly sowing seeds of pure and blatant misconceptions.

No, he's exposing your lies and deliberate trolling

Obviously, the source of the information was the Russian scientist who
spoke for and represented the Russian government, not the interviewer,
not the publishers who ran the story, and certainly not me for providing
a link to the article.

But he doesn't represent the Russian or any other government, and as
far as I can see, doesn't even represent the organisation he claims to
be a member of.

The Russians are far more savy and sophisticated than the dumbed-down
American public and the hog-tied American media when it comes to these
kinds of controversial scientific matters.

LOL - I'm sure there are as many gullible idiots in the former Soviet
Union as there are in any other country, probably even the one Wally
lives in - or are you assuming that everyone reading this newsgroup is
in the US?

Well, Nexus Magazine is sadly based out of Queensland, where the
institute of Creation "Science" holds up, as well as the local
"Planetary Activation Society", coordinated by some nitwit called Tony
Hicks.

It's probably something to do with the heat and humidity. It fries the
brain/

Thanks for your comments, Wally. However, I must openly and honestly
admit I adamantly disagree with your cheap and phony statements.

Well, after your previous postings, particularly your fatuous and
overplayed hurt at our "insults to your mother", I reckon you're
probably the expert on cheap and phony statements.

Planet-X is over, it's not coming, it's passed beyond the veil, it's
an X Planet etc. etc. Why not give up and find something more
useful to do with your life.

DP

Old September 22nd 03, 05:47 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html

This is usenet, zetadrone, learn how to post.

-=-=-=-=-