Interesting "Planet_X" Information From Russia!

Old September 21st 03, 04:32 AM
Rudolph_X

Default Interesting "Planet_X" Information From Russia!

Here come the Russians to the rescue!

It appears that our friends in the Russian government are becoming far
more forthcoming in revealing their secrets. The following extracts were
transcribed from a filmed interview with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's
National Security Academy. In the interview, he exposes some very
interesting information regarding this so called "Planet_X" phenomenon.

Here is the link to the article for folks who might be interested. (All
others please disregard this post.)

http://www.rense.com/general41/ds.htm

Old September 21st 03, 04:47 AM
[email protected] \(formerly\)

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
Here come the Russians to the rescue!

... he exposes some very interesting information regarding this so called

"Planet_X" phenomenon.

"Not in here..."
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

David A. Smith

Old September 21st 03, 05:02 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Rudolph_X :

{SNIP usual ZetaDrone garbage]

But Rudolph_X, Planet X was suppose to come months ago and wipe out all us
debunkers. But we are still here, and all our predictions have been corret.
On the otherhand not one of Nancy's predictions for planet x came true and
here you are still trying to push the same old claims that never panned out
in the first place.

Add onto it the fact that you said that you would never post here again, yet
here you are making a liar out of yourself, then why care anything about what
you say when we already know that you and Nancy are both self-admitted liars?
Please get a life.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old September 21st 03, 06:28 AM
Rudolph_X

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Rudolph_X :

{SNIP usual ZetaDrone garbage]

But Rudolph_X, Planet X was suppose to come months ago and wipe out all us
debunkers. But we are still here, and all our predictions have been corret.
On the otherhand not one of Nancy's predictions for planet x came true and
here you are still trying to push the same old claims that never panned out
in the first place.

Add onto it the fact that you said that you would never post here again, yet
here you are making a liar out of yourself, then why care anything about what
you say when we already know that you and Nancy are both self-admitted liars?
Please get a life.

Earl Colby Pottinger

You should know by now, that I like to drop in from time to time, just
to see what you folks are up to.

Hey, I didn't write that article. I just provided a link to it. Folks
can decide for themselves if what was written there is true or false.
Calling me a liar isn't going to change that.

My detractors always engage in personal attacks... they never discuss
the issues at hand. The link I posted was about what a Russian scientist
had to say about 'Planet_X'... The content of the article has nothing to
do with me. I didn't write it. I just posted a link to it. Personal
attacks against me... have nothing whatsoever to do with what the
Russian scientist said about Planet_X.

Hey, thanks for your comments anyway. It is always nice to hear from
you, you old rattlesnake.

Old September 21st 03, 07:24 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:32:00 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Here come the Russians to the rescue!

It appears that our friends in the Russian government are becoming far
more forthcoming in revealing their secrets. The following extracts were
transcribed from a filmed interview with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's
National Security Academy. In the interview, he exposes some very
interesting information regarding this so called "Planet_X" phenomenon.

Here is the link to the article for folks who might be interested. (All
others please disregard this post.)

http://www.rense.com/general41/ds.htm

1: look at the sources (Rense, Nexus and Rudolph the rednosed
zetadrone.

2: enough said.

--
For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:
Old September 21st 03, 09:25 AM
Rudolph_X

wrote:

Here come the Russians to the rescue!

It appears that our friends in the Russian government are becoming far
more forthcoming in revealing their secrets. The following extracts were
transcribed from a filmed interview with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's
National Security Academy. In the interview, he exposes some very
interesting information regarding this so called "Planet_X" phenomenon.

Here is the link to the article for folks who might be interested. (All
others please disregard this post.)

http://www.rense.com/general41/ds.htm

1: look at the sources (Rense, Nexus and Rudolph the rednosed
zetadrone.

2: enough said.

--
For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/index.html

Wally, are you just being your normal dopey self, or are you
intentionally trying to ply your usual deception?

"Look at the sources", you say?

The source of the information, and the person who was interviewed, is
the renowned Russian scientist, Dr. Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National
Security Academy, head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and
Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia -
an official Russian government agency.

At the end of the article he plainly states, "You can tell people that
we, Russia, have decided that it is time that other people should know
about this."

And yet, Wally continues to falsely and deceptively seek to mislead
folks by shamelessly sowing seeds of pure and blatant misconceptions.
Obviously, the source of the information was the Russian scientist who
spoke for and represented the Russian government, not the interviewer,
not the publishers who ran the story, and certainly not me for providing
a link to the article.

The Russians are far more savy and sophisticated than the dumbed-down
American public and the hog-tied American media when it comes to these
kinds of controversial scientific matters.

Thanks for your comments, Wally. However, I must openly and honestly
admit I adamantly disagree with your cheap and phony statements.

Old September 21st 03, 09:55 AM
Paul Schlyter

In article ,
Rudolph_X wrote:

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Rudolph_X :

{SNIP usual ZetaDrone garbage]

But Rudolph_X, Planet X was suppose to come months ago and wipe out all us
debunkers. But we are still here, and all our predictions have been corret.
On the otherhand not one of Nancy's predictions for planet x came true and
here you are still trying to push the same old claims that never panned out
in the first place.

Add onto it the fact that you said that you would never post here again, yet
here you are making a liar out of yourself, then why care anything about what
you say when we already know that you and Nancy are both self-admitted liars?
Please get a life.

Earl Colby Pottinger

You should know by now, that I like to drop in from time to time, just
to see what you folks are up to.

True, we know by now that your claims are nothing to trust.....

Hey, I didn't write that article. I just provided a link to it.

You did more than that --- you also claimed it was "interesting"....

Folks can decide for themselves if what was written there is true or false.

The article is obviously false! I mean, it's impossible for a
planet, or ANY celestial body, to move in an Earth-like orbit and
always be hidden from our view by the Sun, and at the same time have
an orbital period of 3600 years as this article claims.... In
addition any "anti-Earth" moving in the Earth's orbit but on the
other side of the Sun such that the Sun always hides it from our
vire, such a planet would soon reveal its presence anyway by its
perturbations on the other planets (in particular Venus and Mars).
No such perturbations have ever been observed.

He also wrote a lot of other nonsense besides his speculations about
PX. Here he was much more vague though, so at least he avoided
outright self-contradictions. Consider this:

# GB: Can you be more specific about the location of this installation?
#
# VU: Look for the site of the Tunguska explosion. To the southeast is
# the very large and famous Lake Baikal. Beyond that, to the
# north, is a huge and barren territory covering 100,000
# kilometres. Hardly anyone lives there. There are no towns or
# cities. Here is where we located the installation ...

He never gets more specific than this. Why didn't he instead just
provide an accurate longitude and latitude of this "installation" he
claims to have found? Today it's easy to do so, with GPS receivers
being so easily available.

(also: he doesn't seem to know the difference between kilometers and
square kilometers.... but perhaps he meant that this barren area was
100,000 kilometers across? Well, if so, it's indeed a huge barren
area, with a diameter some eight times larger than the diameter of
the entire Earth!!! g )

Calling me a liar isn't going to change that.

My detractors always engage in personal attacks... they never discuss
the issues at hand. The link I posted was about what a Russian scientist
had to say about 'Planet_X'... The content of the article has nothing to
do with me. I didn't write it. I just posted a link to it. Personal
attacks against me... have nothing whatsoever to do with what the
Russian scientist said about Planet_X.

But what he has to say about PX, which you find "interesting"
according to your own words, is just as impossible as what N*nc* had
to say about PX..... nothing new here.....

Hey, thanks for your comments anyway. It is always nice to hear from
you, you old rattlesnake.

THINK before you post next time, will you ????

e-mail: pausch at stockholm dot bostream dot se
WWW: http://www.stjarnhimlen.se/
http://home.tiscali.se/pausch/
Old September 21st 03, 11:36 AM
O'Brother

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
Rudolph_X :

{SNIP usual ZetaDrone garbage]

But Rudolph_X, Planet X was suppose to come months ago and wipe out all us
debunkers. But we are still here, and all our predictions have been

corret.
On the otherhand not one of Nancy's predictions for planet x came true and
here you are still trying to push the same old claims that never panned

out
in the first place.

Add onto it the fact that you said that you would never post here again,

yet
here you are making a liar out of yourself, then why care anything about

what
you say when we already know that you and Nancy are both self-admitted

liars?
Please get a life.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Not to mention how he lectured us on how he cared nothing for the zeta
message and
had "absolutely no interest in PlanetX".

I hope this doesn't mean we have to sit through another three weeks of his
lame "mother insultor" crap.

O'

Old September 21st 03, 09:41 PM
Mac

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
Here come the Russians to the rescue!

... he exposes some very interesting information regarding this so called
"Planet_X" phenomenon.

************** ********
You have a lot of sympathy for being who and what you are.
By the way, did you not once post that you would not post on this
subject again??
As for your beloved Planet-X, I would suggest that you carfully
review what is being claimed: and wonder why no effects upon
other planets in the solar system have been noted.
And, of course, that oh, so-secret installation can not be
pinpointed?
Again, you have my sympathy for being yourself.
---Mac