The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

Old July 2nd 07, 06:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

Default The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I
wasn't paying attention? Did you just wake up
chanting it one day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Why is GOOGLE/NOVA and most other Usenet servers
Pro-Zion?

Why is their faith-based swarm so afraid of its own
shadow?

Do tell us the answers, crazyBrad.

smart as your God(s).

unusually pro-Zionism?

Actually, those Roman Catholics
ultra radical Zionist bigot

These rusemaster/naysayer folks
used toilet paper of their own kind
Islamic/Muslim faith-based is

These pro-Zion folks as derived

Their constant and consistant swarm mindset
self-God imposed cult

The almighty buck or whatever's
Zion swarm mindset
Zion Third Reich

The sort of actions that I've seen
global domination cultism
textbooks and science journals
Zionist interpretation

summarily screwed over
raped by their puppets

Tell us [tinu] what you really think, Vern.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for
alt.astronomy Trainer and leash holder of:

"You really are one of the litsiest people I know, Mr.
Deco."
--Kali, quoted endlessly by David Tholen as evidence of
"something"- Hide quoted text -

Zion rusemasters at naysayism are like those brown-nosed
clowns that keep popping out of those cute little
MI/NSA/CIA clown cars, along with their Zionist Hitler
doing all the driving. -
BradGuth

Are you aware of the Government/Media Disinformation Agency?-

You mean the Zion MI/NSA/CIA and/or of their Skull and Bones
cultism of their Third Reich that's in charge of our private
parts?

Nope. I didn't, and they aren't.

Yes, I am aware of the "Government/Media Disinformation
Agency". -

Okay, that's a start. Are you aware of any of the 97 ways this
agency can control your mind? I reconize some of your "ideas" as
having been beamed into you from their Mentosaurus Mind Control
Satellites (MMCS). They made you think Venus could show up in a
photograph of lunar landscape. They made you think you thought
up that silliness by yourself. Currently, they're making you say
"Zion" instead of "incest-cloned borg mother****ers." You're
their puppet, brad.

You don't have to surrender completely to those buggers. The one
important step to regaining control of your own facilities is to
avoid looking due north. There are always at least two MMCS up
there, because of their highly eccentric orbit. One other
suggestion...maybe you could attach a tinfoil visor to your
tinfoil hat. The mind control beams need direct line of sight
into your eyeballs, you know.

Brad Guth

Old July 2nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Are you folks trying to convert me to your Zionism?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 3rd 07, 07:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

Agency?- Hide quoted text -

[...]

Someone might want to convert you to non-cretinism, but I prefer
you the way you are, to preserve the entertainment value.

Old July 3rd 07, 09:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 3, 11:01 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

you the way you are, to preserve the entertainment value.- Hide quoted text -

John Griffin,
Your intellectual flatulence spewed form of infomercial physics and
science via naysayism and evidence excluding to all that opposes your
mindset is truly extra special, above and beyond the Zion likes of Art
Deco and Bob Officer. Those of you in honest investigative news
reporting or that of most any honest research know that I'm sharing
the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The matter of fact that
most of you folks have knowingly elected to go along with this Zion
swarm intelligence, is exactly how and why their Hitler got as far
along as he and of so many others of his kind having ever since gotten
away with so much collateral damage at the cost, demise and/or carnage
of the innocent.

On Jul 1, 8:03 pm, Bob Officer wrote:
Folks I recalled reading an article (thank's to "Ah" for proper
citation...

Guth pointed to a web page which was almost a poorly written as his
own usenet articles. Often time Guth makes absolutely no sense and
tosses science terms around trying to sound intelligent or educated.
the web pagehttp://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htmis an excellent
example of garbage

On this web page (http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm)Guth
describes how to over sample a picture. He followed down a road
Blazed by Richard C Hoagland. Hoaxland took a poor quality image and
over processed it. Much like Guth did on his own web page.

Neither Hoaxland norguthhave the minimum understand on how pixel re
sampling takes place or how it often create false values in over
processed images.

On the Web Page http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Bradguth fully demonstrates the problem of too much processing power
in the hands of the ignorant.

Guth will most likely not address the substances of what is said, but
address such things as my religion, racial or ethnic background.

Sad isn't it...
--
Ak'toh'di

Dear Bob Officer (aka official Zion naysayer and infomercial spewing
****ologest),
I'll take on all the positive and thus constructive feedback you've
got to offer. However, it seems that all of the above context is
purely negative and hardly otherwise the lest bit constructive about
our moon, of our moon's L1, of my LSE-CM/ISS, of establishing POOF
City at VL2 or of anything pertaining to Venus, much less that of
salvaging Earth's environment by way of renewable energy plus
relocating our salty old moon out to Earth's L1. In fact, without
exception you and of your kind have systematically stalked, bashed,
banished and otherwise opposed each and everything I've ever
contributed, and your having otherwise not shared and honest squat
worth of information that could in any way help my research. I do
believe it's what a typical Zionist Third Reich swarm mindset of such
anti-intelligence agenda does best.

I've corrected a few of your unfortunate spellings, unless you can
otherwise explain to us as to why do you silly folks of such a Zion
swarm-like mindset are always having to connect words along with the
use of my name? What sort of dark and scary shadows (besides those of
your own) are you faith-based racist and bigoted folks so deathly
afraid of?

BTW, those web pages of mine are now getting extremely old and thus
somewhat out of date. However, the honest science of observationology
still remains exactly the same, as well as the deductive reasoning as
having been based upon the regular laws of physics and of the best
available science is still getting applied as is in spite of your
infomercial gauntlet of what keeps getting continually flatulence
spewed at us from between your pro-Zion butt-cheek lips.

Your incest cloned faith-based swarm of intelligence is still in
charge of most all the mainstream media and of public textbooks of
what counts the most, and you silly folks of such total naysayism
still don't see anything the least bit wrong with that, even though
it's exactly what your warlord Hitler and nowadays of your puppet
warlord GW Bush along with his incest cloned staff of brown-nosed
minions (much like yourself) have been into doing and thus far getting
away with.

Other than all of that, you silly pro-Zionism folks absolutely suck
and blow in most every possible bad sort of way imaginable, and then
some.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 4th 07, 01:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 3, 11:01 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

Basically, you terrestrial mindset folks are all part of a truth
killing pack, of nothing but a hocus-pocus swarm like intelligence
cesspool of liars, rusemasters and as often as needed naysayers in
addition to your usual topic/author stalking, bashings and
banishments.

Your conditional physics is what sucks as badly as your evidence
exclusions whenever the least bit of anything rocks your good Old
Testament's Zion ship LOLLIPOP.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

Old July 4th 07, 05:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 3, 11:01 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

value.- Hide quoted text -

Basically, you terrestrial mindset folks are all part of a
truth killing pack, of nothing but a hocus-pocus swarm like
intelligence cesspool of liars, rusemasters and as often as
needed naysayers in addition to your usual topic/author
stalking, bashings and banishments.

Your conditional physics is what sucks as badly as your
evidence exclusions whenever the least bit of anything rocks
your good Old Testament's Zion ship LOLLIPOP.

Damn! That was fun!

"Terrestrial mindset folks": People whose feet reach the ground.
Is "good Old Testament's Zion ship LOLLIPOP" a bible quotation,
or is it just another of your wacko delusions?

Old July 4th 07, 06:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 3, 9:46 pm, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:01 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

or is it just another of your wacko delusions?- Hide quoted text -

Basically, all of you terrestrial mindset folks are part of a truth
killing pack, of nothing but a hocus-pocus swarm like intelligence
cesspool of liars, rusemasters and as often as needed spooks, moles
and naysayers in addition to your usual topic/author stalking,
bashings and banishments. It's pretty much what a minority faith-
based cultism that's formulated upon disinformation and lies has to do
in order to survive.

Your typically conditional laws of physics is what sucks as badly as
your evidence exclusions whenever the least bit of anything rocks your
good ship LOLLIPOP, and therefore anything off-world intelligent
simply can not be. Your control over the interpretations of the past
is what insures a present day and future on behalf of protecting and
otherwise promoting your Zionistic cultism.

Clearly you folks do not believe in sharing the truth, no matters
what. Of course, neither did your Hitler or that of your Zion puppet
GW Bush and of his trusty but trigger happy sidekick Dick Cheney.
-

Old July 4th 07, 07:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 3, 9:46 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:01 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:07 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar
wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

That's it? ****in' boring. I thought maybe you were onto The
Next Big ****ing Thing. So, what you said in essence is that it's
just more guthgobble.

Your typically conditional laws of physics is what sucks as
badly as your evidence exclusions whenever the least bit of
anything rocks your good ship LOLLIPOP, and therefore anything
off-world intelligent simply can not be. Your control over
the interpretations of the past is what insures a present day
and future on behalf of protecting and otherwise promoting
your Zionistic cultism.

Clearly you folks do not believe in sharing the truth, no
matters what. Of course, neither did your Hitler or that of
your Zion puppet GW Bush and of his trusty but trigger happy
sidekick Dick Cheney. -

I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what sets Brad Guth
apart from "you folks."

Old July 4th 07, 07:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 3, 11:21 pm, John Griffin wrote:
I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what setsBradGuth
apart from "you folks."

At least I'm not another crazy Zionist that has got global domination
in my mindset.

BTW, the next great thing is other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus. If that's not quite good enough, as such I've
got at least a dozen other items of greatness to share and share
alike.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 4th 07, 12:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Bryan Olson

John Griffin wrote:
[...]
I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what sets Brad Guth
apart from "you folks."

A matter of degree. We've heard the 9-11 kooks and a drunken Mel Gibson
rail against the same enemy, but only Brad Guth could recognize the Moon
continuing to orbit the Earth as an undesirable situation for which we
can blame the Jews.

--
--Bryan