Entire NASA Safety Panel Resigns!

Old September 25th 03, 01:32 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Entire NASA Safety Panel Resigns!

Rudolph_X :

Here are a few old links on the subject for those of you who may have
forgotten about it:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...2/MN221641.DTL

Yes, it says a digital camera at the top, and talks of developing film at the
bottom. You call this trust-worthy?

http://www.rense.com/general34/wow.htm

Not only does this story sound very fishy, (everything is second or third
hand info, with lots of stuffing that has nothing to do with the photo at the
end). A photo with an exposure of 4-6 seconds is only going to show a blur
of a fast moving object like the shuttle. Even tracking would not help with
such a long dwell time because of the shuttle's movements.

You going to have to do better than this.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old September 25th 03, 01:32 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Rudolph_X :

Shortly after the shuttle crashed, the Science Editor at the San
Fransisco Chronicle ran a story that told of an amateur astromoner who
had photographed what appeared to be a strange craggy "blue electrical
bolt of energy" strinking the shuttle during its reentry into the
atmosphere, while it was still over California. NASA got a hold of the
digital camera and the memory chip that holds the digital photographs in
its memory, and that is the last we (the public) ever heard about it. No
mention was ever made of it during the investigation, and the photos
were never released for viewing by the public.

Still a lying Zetadrone I see. Look up the news reports, all of them either
give a model number that is not a camera or claim that film (huh???) from a
digital camera was given to NASA. No memory chip was ever mentioned in the
orginal reports. Claims like that don't match reality, and the fact that you
believe otherwise does not say anything good about you. Go ahead, find a
report rght after the claim that was made that matchs your claim, You will
not find any.

When I said, strange 'alien death ray', I didn't mean that some aliens
shot the shuttle down. What I meant is that the strange 'blue electrical
bolt' that was photographed striking the shuttle was 'alien' to our
understanding. As yet, no good explanation has been given as to what it
was, or why NASA is refusing to release the photos to the general public.

The question is why the person who orginally took the photos has not released
them to the public?

NASA reasons is simple, (1) They don't own the pictures the person who took
them in the first place does, it is his choice about releasing the photos.
(2). No matter what they say if they do the release, woo-woos like you will
claim that proves NASA agrees with them.

So why are you not asking the original photographer for pictures? Scared?

Earl Colby Pottinger

Old September 27th 03, 02:34 AM
Rudolph_X

Wally Anglesea^(TM) wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:56:23 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Wally Anglesea^(TM) wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:21:19 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

All along, I suspected that they did a 'white-wash', 'cover-up job' when
they failed to mention the 'alien death ray' that struck the shuttle
before it went down. Also, the photos of the 'blue electircal bolt' seen
striking the shuttle just before it crashed, seem to have mysteriously
disapeared. No one ever mentioned the photos, and the photos were never
released for public viewing. What happened? A cover up?

Congress, also, is not satisfied with panel's conclusions either.
Something stinks in NASA!

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/spa....ap/index.html

Hey Rudolph, Why can't anyone find this fictitious NSA in St
Petersburg?

OK, So far, I've been told that *THERE IS NO NSA IN ST PETERSBURG,
MUCH LESS A DEPT OF UFO RESEARCH, AND CERTAINLY NOT ONE THAT REPORTS
TO PUTIN

Looks like your sources were stoooooopppid again!!!

--
For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:

Did you hear the one about the Chinese lumberjack's x-rated ET encounter?

Yeah, and I'll pu it in the skeptical basket till it gets
investigated. Right now, I'm trying to verify your sources that
claimed some non-eixistent Russian claims something about a UFO.
Start making up your excuses now.

Seems that Chinese also have a similar 'official' UFO governmental
agency. Read the artice from Time magazine.

http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazi...8900%2C00.html

Now try and tell us that the official UFO governmental agency in China
doesn't exist. No, you won't do that. (Just, watch folks, this is where

NO, I'll get round to that one if I get the time. Right now, we are
discussing your Russian claims.

Wally turns into a heckler, avoids the issue and starts with his
personal attacks.)

Well, as far as you are concerned, it save a whole lot of time,
nitwit.

NO, I'm calling YOU, and your reliance on NEXUS. I'm not discussing
China, I want you explanation of using a non existent RUSSIAN
organisation to bolster you claims, nitwit.

If you can't debunk the Chinese official governmental UFO agency, why
should we believe that you can debunk the officical Russian UFO agency?

Are you *really* that stupid?

I guess you must be.

You can say what you like, Wally. But, you should understand by now that
people are different, in more ways than you can imagine. The great
diversity of mankind is what helps to insure our survival as a species.
We should celebrate our diversity, not condem other folks for being
different from us. For example, in India, we have an official government
minister taking a position similar to that taken by the Chinese, the
Russians, and so many other governments throughout the world...

http://www.rense.com/general42/indianministerscall.htm

The human potential is virtually unlimited... What irks me about some of
the debunkers on sci.astro is that they continually seek to belittle
mankind's tremendous evolutionary potential. Wally, you need to learn
how to 'think big'!

Old September 27th 03, 03:09 AM
Thomas McDonald

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

snip

[RX]You can say what you like, Wally. But, you should understand by now that
people are different, in more ways than you can imagine. The great diversity
of mankind is what helps to insure our survival as a species. We should
celebrate our diversity, not condem other folks for being different from us.
For example, in India, we have an official government minister taking a
position similar to that taken by the Chinese, the Russians, and so many
other governments throughout the world...

http://www.rense.com/general42/indianministerscall.htm

The human potential is virtually unlimited... What irks me about some of the
debunkers on sci.astro is that they continually seek to belittle mankind's
tremendous evolutionary potential. Wally, you need to learn how to 'think
big'!

Rudy,

Yes, you make it clear with every post that you purposely post off-topic
here. You were directed to the FAQ that outlined what is and what isn't
on-topic on sci.astro; and I even reproduced the main element of it in a
post to you. You, living in your own world, feel free to make up your own
rules, and then expect people to abide by them.

Now go away before I taunt you one more time.

Tom McDonald
remove 'nohormel' to reply

Old September 27th 03, 06:13 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:34:15 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

SNIP

The human potential is virtually unlimited... What irks me about some of
the debunkers on sci.astro is that they continually seek to belittle
mankind's tremendous evolutionary potential. Wally, you need to learn
how to 'think big'!

You need to learn how to think.

It loks like one of your sources is about to be shown up as
stooooooopid. (nexus magazine of course)

Again.