Cosmic Radio Signals can be polarized at 91 mhz, 160 mhz and UHF TV 78

Old September 24th 03, 10:50 PM
rev dan izzo

Default Cosmic Radio Signals can be polarized at 91 mhz, 160 mhz and UHF TV 78

Cosmic Radio signals being recieved and polarized at 91mhz; 160 mhz
and TV 78UHF

Posted by: brother dan izzo

Cosmic Radio Signals from outerspace can be polarized at 91mhz (fm);
160mhz (vhf); 610

mhz ( on channel 78uhf-tv) could these signals be from Alien life
forms on other worlds ? ( they odds are in our favor 1 million to one
)

Facts : A lot of the static snow that you recieve is your TV (non
cable)

uhf tv; are cosmic radio signals......many elements emitt

radio pulses when excited; such as hydrogen at 1,400 mhz;

but science does not know how or what emits radio signals at 91 mhz

(91fm radio) 160mhz (160 vhf radio...next to the national weather

broadcast station..at 162.5 mhz)......and your non cable UHF-TV

Channel 78 ( 610 mhz ).

You can polarize these signals with CB radio Microphone

buy keying the transmitting CB microphone over the speaker of a

recieving radio set at 91 mhz..(91fm)..160 mhz..(160 vhf radio)..and

transmit the spacey sound you hear to a recieving TV set at channel

78 UHF tv.....then you will see a ATT type of symbol..and see the

oscillations and fluctutations of the cosmic radio signal that has

been just polarized.....personally I think 160 vhf radio.....is

artifically generated.....since it oscillates odd.....if intelligent

life has learned to genrate radio signals within our galaxy....the

odds are in our favor.we are recieving them.as they recieve our

signals from 50+ years ago.......that energy is bouncing off our

heads now. I have recieved a strange CBS eye symbol on my TV after I

did this, It wasn't CBS's thought..it was gold on the edge, with a

green center eye and purple round about the eye..but for this

happened a circular rainbow image formed.then out of the cloud the

CBS eye appeared.the eye looked like a lizards eye.....real spooky.I

called CBS in NY, and they don't know why they pick that symbol..(~)

after some research.there was a " CBS" electron gun.made for TV

picture tubes in

the 1950's..so maybe back in the early days of television..tv

engineers must have recieved this same signal.

Search for articles like this

Replies: Cosmic Radio Signals are polarized at 91mhz (fm); 160mhz
(vhf); 610 mhz ( on channel 78uhf-tv)
0 Replies b: provellone on 06/12/03 at 02:27 PM

Search for articles like this
There are no replies.
Old September 25th 03, 10:11 PM
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (24 Sep 2003 14:50:15 -0700) it happened
(rev dan izzo) wrote in
:

Cosmic Radio signals being recieved and polarized at 91mhz; 160 mhz
and TV 78UHF

It's different on our planet

Old September 26th 03, 01:16 AM
Joseph Lazio

"rdi" == rev dan izzo writes:

rdi Cosmic Radio signals being recieved and polarized at 91mhz; 160
rdi mhz and TV 78UHF

Sure, old news. We've know about cosmic radio waves at these
frequencies since 1955 or even earlier. The recently deceased Grote
Reber did a lot of work in this area.

--
Lt. Lazio, HTML police | e-mail:
No means no, stop rape. |