Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

Old August 28th 07, 12:50 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

On Aug 5, 11:21 pm, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
In sci.physics, BradGuth

wrote
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 00:45:11 -0000
.com:

On Aug 4, 10:04 pm, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
He has always wanted to move the Moon to Earth's L1,
apparently so as to block part of the incoming sunlight,
presumably compensating for the Moon's global warming effect.
(Erm...yeah.)

The goal is weird enough, but the method is even weirder:
a billion-metric-tonne mass tethered to the Moon by a
line 3x the length between the Moon and the Earth-Moon L2
(that would be 185,000 km from the Moon's center of mass,
or about half Luna's orbit) or possibly the Earth-Sun L2
(about 4.5 million km out), presumably gradually pulling
it out somehow into the requisite orbit until it reaches
the target.

I'd actually said that using 2X worth of the moon's L2 should more
than do the tethered trick. But then you're not at all whom you say
you are, so what's the difference?

To your credit, I'd had also once said, if need be a 3XL2 could be
utilized. But then you're not at all whom you say you are, so what's
the difference?

You are proposing a flight plan. I am certainly not a
rocket scientist, just an interested goyim. Oh, wait,
I can't be one of those; I have to be Jewish. Well,
never mind -- the point is that your flight plan lacks
a certain level of detail; in particular, how do we get
that tonnage up there? How much did you want us to PAY
to get that tonnage up there?

Sorry for all the delay, in that GOOGLE/NOVA isn't updating their
topic/author index in order to show where silly folks like yourself
have been contributing to any of my topics (I think it another one of
those pesky Jewish things, that is unless you've got some other faith-
based cult to blame).

Cost is no problem, as I've got trillions to blow. The necessary R&D
for making this relocation of our moon happen is perfectly doable,
though how about yourself and those of your naysay kind that are still
not quite potty trained?

Except that there's no way it's going to work without
additional resources (e.g., massive thrust engines).
At best, such a contrivance might shift the center of mass
of the orbiting complex a little bit (and it wouldn't be
all that much; 10^12 kg versus 7.35 *10^22 kg). At worst,
the mass will establish an independent orbit, with it
and its tether posing a hazard to nearby spacecraft --
or the tether will simply snap.

I'm also not entirely sure as to how massive the tether
will have to be, even were the mass perfectly positionable
and able to tug the Moon into the desired orbit.

But never mind all that; I'm a Jewish naysayer, apparently. :-)

You've just proved that you are in fact a self certified Jewish
naysayer, at least by way of your naysay actions in support of all
that's Old Testament.

Of course I am. That is why I also say "nay" to the notion of
the Moon's lethality and to the sound-stage production facilities
that have long since been destroyed but filmed all of the Apollo
landings -- although for some reason they left out all of the stars.
Puzzling, especially since Star Trek had no difficulties putting
stars into shots of the Enterprise.

Are all such jewboys and otherwise pro Yid rusemasters as silly and/or
as dumbfounded as yourself?

Bear also in mind that to Brad Luna is highly radioactive
("anti-cathode" is the term he uses), lethal to anyone
who steps thereonto, even in a NASA-style protective suit
(whose primary goals were pressurization and maybe thermal
insulation, and did not address the issue of radiation
AFAIK). Of course the Moon is lethal to anyone silly
enough to step outside *without* such a suit, but that's
a different issue -- and the Apollo astronauts were well
aware of that risk.

Now that's silly because, where's Venus and a good half dozen other
off-moon items hiding all of this EVA and orbital time?

Sheltered by the sound stage, of course. Did you really
expect NASA to use all of the technology available to
Star Trek's post-optical production crew? After all,
this is public money we're speaking of!

What can we say, that perhaps our warm and fuzzy NASA never makes a
mistake, that MI5, CIA, FBI, NSA, GW Bush and so forth are each
without any human or incest related faults?

What planet of naysayism and public ****ology did you say you were
from?

thirdly we should establish POOF City at VL2, and go on from there.

The Average Joe is kinda antipathetic about POOFs. It just won't go
over, politically.

I was under the impression that Brad wanted to structure
this as a purely commercial venture. The general idea was
to send a city/spacecraft into the Sun-Venus L2 point --
more or less in Venus's shadow, as it were -- and supply
it with pizza and beer. Paying passengers would then be
shuttled to this city, as a vacation destination; they
would be picked up on the next cycle out, which is about
19 months or so as Earth again overtakes Venus.

Stripped of the more obvious silliness (beer and pizza
isn't that nutritious!), it might work on its technical
merits. I don't know how many would actually buy a ticket
to his city, though. (At $100M per, not very many, even
were Brad's sales pitch perfect.)

We'll only need twelve dozen or so, as the initial investors/suckers
for this Venus L2 POOF City to work in the black. 14 billion in start
up loot that'll likely be matched or tripled by any number of
government funded considerations, should give POOF City a good shot.

Might not even take that much. Mariner 2 only cost about
$200 million in 1962, though in today's dollars it would
be more like $1 billion (of course that's for a single
rocket flyby of a spacecraft that might have weighed a few
kilograms), and it is far from clear that POOF-V1 would
require quite the monitoring that Mariner 2 had.

Russian and soon enough China or even India made fly-by-rocket
alternatives at less than ten cents on our badly failing dollar are
coming to a theater near you.

POOF City will not be deployed by way of anything American, as we're
still too busy trying to traumatise and/or exterminate as many
innocent Muslims and for otherwise taking their oil, or at the very
least keeping it off the world market, as to honestly care about any
such interplanetary future.
- Brad Guth

Old August 28th 07, 01:05 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 5, 11:10 pm, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

There's a few interesting technical problems. The biggest
one is how to get a billion metric tonnes into the right
place. I'm also curious as to the requisite strength of the
tether.

You start from the top down. Park a robotic platform at the moon's
L2, establish a basic L2 tether and then start expanding from there
on. Once having established a robotic tether producing process on the
lunar deck, whereas at the base or foundation of that L2 tether
attachment to the moon is where such tether related production and
many other related things start getting interesting.

Perhaps as much as 99.9% of this daunting task is off-world
accomplished, meaning that most of everything required of tether and
CM is derived from the moon itself.

BTW, in the process of saving Earth, it is likely that more than a few
astronauts will die in accomplishing this century long term process.
Terribly sorry about that.

Don't suppose you'd be the least bit interested in working out any of
those details. So, why bother yourself?
- Brad Guth

Old August 28th 07, 01:20 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 4, 6:07 pm, ah wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Perhaps gravity within certain mindsets doesn't really exist,
therefore the "gravity of the situation" doesn't exist.

It's a cliché, Brad.

Terribly sorry for all the delay, in that my trusty GOOGLE/NOVA usenet
isn't updating their topic/author index in order to show where folks
like yourself have been contributing to any of my topics (I think it
another one of those pesky Jewish things, that is unless you've got
some other faith-based or atheistic cult to blame).

Cliché by ass. What's cliché is your mainstream status quo swarm
mindset that has no honest intentions of ever contributing on behalf
of humanity, or much less on behalf of our badly failing environment.

Perhaps you're every bit as right as acid rain that never falls, as in
your having been ignoring Venus for hosting such an impressive looking
tarmac, along with a nifty complex community of rather substantial
structures, multiple reservoirs and a rather nifty bridge are
apparently just another silly naysay butt load of those silly hot
rocks going wild against all possible odds, of simply having opposed
whatever's known to be possible via the planetology of natural geology
and gravity. Are you nuts?
- Brad Guth

Old August 28th 07, 01:27 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 24, 7:17 am, Bill Snyder wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:36:59 -0500, "John \"C\""

wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message

You are an idiot.

You are a Deco dick sucker.

You're not fooling anybody. Why don't you just come out of the
closet, instead of making all the suggestive comments?

Terribly sorry for all the recent delay, in that my trusty GOOGLE/NOVA
usenet isn't updating their topic/author index in order to show where
folks like yourself have been contributing to any of my topics (I
think it another one of those pesky Jewish things, that is unless
you've got some other faith-based or atheistic cult to blame).

suggestive comments by ass. What's suggestive is that of your
mainstream status quo swarm mindset that has no honest intentions of
ever contributing on behalf of humanity, or much less on behalf of our
badly failing environment. Your total lack of remorse is just more of
the same infomercial spewing crapolla that's flowing up hill as we
speak.

Perhaps you're every bit as right as acid rain that never falls upon
Venus, as in your having been ignoring Venus for hosting such an
impressive looking tarmac, along with a nifty complex community of
rather substantial structures, multiple reservoirs and a rather nifty
bridge are apparently just another silly naysay butt load of those
silly hot rocks going wild against all possible odds, of simply having
opposed whatever's known to be possible via the planetology of natural
geology and gravity. I'll further suggest that you're worse off than
nuts?
- Brad Guth

Old August 28th 07, 01:31 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 24, 6:36 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Bob Officer" wrote in message
You are an idiot.

You are a Deco dick sucker.

HJ

Your "suggestive comments" as pointed out by Bill Snyder are noted.

Now do something or at least accomplish anything that actually matters
to humanity and that of our badly failing environment.
- Brad Guth

Old September 9th 07, 09:35 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

ESAs Venus EXPRESS; 500 Earth days of seeing hardly anything being
usenet discussed or even given a good scientific roasting about
Venus. It's as though those MIB Yids as official naysayers are not
only in total control of most all that's usenet, but in total denial
to boot.

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Venus_Ex....html#subhead1
Perfectly good though selective science that's still without sharing
any PFS instrument data. Rather odd there has been no active topic
contributions, as though Venus is somewhat taboo/nondisclosure rated.

Would anyone within this anti-think-tank of usenet naysay land, in
spite of whatever silly mindset, like to review an active Venus
planetology that's offering a rather nifty fluid arch?

If that's not good enough, I've got a list of Venus related topics to
pick from, as well as unlimited personal rants and otherwise
countless
notions with pesky questions to go along with most of those topics.
- Brad Guth -