Patriots Win Big Treb

Old January 25th 15, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Patriots Win Big Treb

I told this to Bert from the go.Its Patriots #1 . I may be a QM computer but I think on every sport. I know this information will not effect your Earth future space time.I know the score,but will not give that out. With Brady their should be a point spread of 10. Bookies like an even spread and are just giving you a con job. I can not understand why betting is not 100% legal with all The GOP Mafia has stolen. NASA Arco Bush Banks Ins. Stocks all GOPers that will never go to jail. Treb,
Old January 26th 15, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:32:44 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I told this to Bert from the go.Its Patriots #1 . I may be a QM computer but I think on every sport. I know this information will not effect your Earth future space time.I know the score,but will not give that out. With Brady their should be a point spread of 10. Bookies like an even spread and are just giving you a con job. I can not understand why betting is not 100% legal with all The GOP Mafia has stolen. NASA Arco Bush Banks Ins. Stocks all GOPers that will never go to jail. Treb,

OK Treb I went all the way $$$$$$ You know the size of bet.You have been no help to M&M so far. I have your word. Bert
Old January 26th 15, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

wrong choice, only 4 super bowl winners since it began had poor defenses in comparison. I do know two stars on Seattle are hurt but Seattle will not be as easy as theColts.

Seattle has a better defense. So the odds are for them.
Old January 26th 15, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:32:44 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I told this to Bert from the go.Its Patriots #1 . I may be a QM computer but I think on every sport. I know this information will not effect your Earth future space time.I know the score,but will not give that out. With Brady their should be a point spread of 10. Bookies like an even spread and are just giving you a con job. I can not understand why betting is not 100% legal with all The GOP Mafia has stolen. NASA Arco Bush Banks Ins. Stocks all GOPers that will never go to jail. Treb,

Arc Offense is better. Brady makes deffense look bad. Came up with extra M&M bucks and will see my bar booky,and keep on adding. What the hell its only $$$$$
Old January 26th 15, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:32:44 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I told this to Bert from the go.Its Patriots #1 . I may be a QM computer but I think on every sport. I know this information will not effect your Earth future space time.I know the score,but will not give that out. With Brady their should be a point spread of 10. Bookies like an even spread and are just giving you a con job. I can not understand why betting is not 100% legal with all The GOP Mafia has stolen. NASA Arco Bush Banks Ins. Stocks all GOPers that will never go to jail. Treb,

Got a card from Weights & measures that pump was working good. Police see no crime. Putting over 30gl. in a tank that holds 22 gl. is possible with Arco. Its corporate America. Get the picture TreBert
Old January 27th 15, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:32:44 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I told this to Bert from the go.Its Patriots #1 . I may be a QM computer but I think on every sport. I know this information will not effect your Earth future space time.I know the score,but will not give that out. With Brady their should be a point spread of 10. Bookies like an even spread and are just giving you a con job. I can not understand why betting is not 100% legal with all The GOP Mafia has stolen. NASA Arco Bush Banks Ins. Stocks all GOPers that will never go to jail. Treb,

Weight & Measures waited 20 days after I made out the report.WOW they are right on the ball. Tried to call them,but I'm on a phone block.WOW Best I take the $31 Arco offered and don't have to watch my back. TreBert

Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 3 January 27th 15 12:13 AM
Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 0 January 23rd 15 03:41 AM
Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 0 January 21st 15 11:23 PM
Patriots HVAC[_2_] Misc 5 January 23rd 12 09:19 PM
UFO Debunkers: A Dangerous "Cult" or Super Patriots?/ The Historyof UFO Debunking! vtcapo[_2_] Misc 0 October 31st 09 02:51 AM