A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Patriots Win Big Treb

Old January 25th 15, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default Patriots Win Big Treb

I told this to Bert from the go.Its Patriots #1 . I may be a QM computer but I think on every sport. I know this information will not effect your Earth future space time.I know the score,but will not give that out. With Brady their should be a point spread of 10. Bookies like an even spread and are just giving you a con job. I can not understand why betting is not 100% legal with all The GOP Mafia has stolen. NASA Arco Bush Banks Ins. Stocks all GOPers that will never go to jail. Treb,
Old January 26th 15, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:32:44 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I told this to Bert from the go.Its Patriots #1 . I may be a QM computer but I think on every sport. I know this information will not effect your Earth future space time.I know the score,but will not give that out. With Brady their should be a point spread of 10. Bookies like an even spread and are just giving you a con job. I can not understand why betting is not 100% legal with all The GOP Mafia has stolen. NASA Arco Bush Banks Ins. Stocks all GOPers that will never go to jail. Treb,

OK Treb I went all the way $$$$$$ You know the size of bet.You have been no help to M&M so far. I have your word. Bert
Old January 26th 15, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster

wrong choice, only 4 super bowl winners since it began had poor defenses in comparison. I do know two stars on Seattle are hurt but Seattle will not be as easy as theColts.

Seattle has a better defense. So the odds are for them.
Old January 26th 15, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Arc Offense is better. Brady makes deffense look bad. Came up with extra M&M bucks and will see my bar booky,and keep on adding. What the hell its only $$$$$
Old January 26th 15, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Got a card from Weights & measures that pump was working good. Police see no crime. Putting over 30gl. in a tank that holds 22 gl. is possible with Arco. Its corporate America. Get the picture TreBert
Old January 27th 15, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Weight & Measures waited 20 days after I made out the report.WOW they are right on the ball. Tried to call them,but I'm on a phone block.WOW Best I take the $31 Arco offered and don't have to watch my back. TreBert