Aether has mass

Old November 9th 12, 08:13 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default Aether has mass

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 07:53:57 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 9, 10:47*am, Painius wrote:
On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 08:48:58 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 8, 11:31 am, Painius wrote:
On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 05:40:01 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth

wrote:
On Nov 6, 1:55 pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Nov 6, 4:47 pm, Painius wrote:

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:31:16 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 6, 2:50 pm, HVAC wrote:
On 11/6/2012 1:41 PM, mpc755 wrote:

On Nov 6, 1:17 pm, wrote:
On 11/6/2012 12:55 PM, Mike Cavedon wrote:

Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012...Dark_Core.html

Ether exists exactly as much as ghosts exist.

When performing ANY calculations, ether, god and ghosts can be treated
exactly in the same manner...As if they do not exist at all.

"space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein

Times change.

And mainstream physics is so screwed up it can't understand displaced
aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is
gravity and in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a
single slit and the associated wave in the aether through both.

"It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory
of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium
when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such
medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative
connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association
with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped
of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most
physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually
says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading
the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic
symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists. About the time
relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began
showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure
similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent
studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand
that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian
emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but
can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a
part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day
by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this
because it is taboo." - Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics,
endowed chair in physics, Stanford University

For some odd reason, they threw the baby out with the bathwater.

And then they deny that's what happened.

Einstein said, "According to the general theory of relativity space
without ether is unthinkable".

Interpret that as you may. It certainly is NOT Einstein doing away
with the ether.

There is physical evidence 'non-baryonic dark matter' is not anchored
to matter. This means matter moves through 'non-baryonic dark matter'.
If matter moves through 'non-baryonic dark matter' then that means
aether has mass.

It is so simple it is ridiculous.

Once you understand aether has mass you understand displaced aether
pushing back toward matter is gravity.

Once you understand aether has mass you understand the wave of wave-
particle duality is a wave in the aether.

Once you understand aether has mass you understand Einstein's
gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave. They are both waves in
the aether.

Perhaps you'll need to make aether much more complex, rather than "so
simple it is ridiculous".

For myself, it's that aether push of representing gravity that doesn't
fly, because that makes molecular stuff as representing antigravity.

There's another reason...

It has to be explained how and why that "aether mass" does not
generate heat through the atmosphere as it "drops" toward the ground
to result in gravitation.

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

By definition there is no loss of energy, as in heat, when an object
interacts with a supersolid.

No loss of energy? *That is very hard to imagine. *Please explain how
space behaves similar to a "supersolid" and what precisely a
supersolid is.

There are those who would consider such a thing as a "supersolid" to
be just a convenient invention that doesn't really exist. *After
nearly fifty years, there is still no conclusive evidence for the
existence of supersolids.

Rather more likely that the spatial medium is comprised of subquark
particles that regularly go between energetic and material states. *As
this medium flows down through the atmosphere, there is no heat
generated because the matter in the medium is not matter for but a
short period before becoming pure energy again.

On an atomic level, this medium flows into every atom of every
material item it encounters. *This serves to rejuvenate each atom, to
constantly replenish the forces of each atom. *The medium also flows
on through the material items toward the major barycenter. *When it
reaches the "center", it is then totally spent, for just enough space
entered the material to replenish each atom. *Since this is a constant
set of events, it first appears that the forces in each atom need no
replenishment. *Space constantly replenishes the forces of each and
every atom of matter it encounters.

Gravitation is a byproduct of the above. *As space flows through a
material object, it is similar to the flow of air through a windmill.
It pushes down on the object and holds it in place, or it may push it
closer to the barycenter and down to hit the ground.

There is no reason for 'subquark particles'.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back
and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

The 'flow' you refer to is the force exerted by the displaced aether
toward and through the matter doing the displacing.

The following article describes the aether as an incompressible fluid
resulting in what the article refers to as gravitational aether caused
by pressure (or vorticity).

'Phenomenology of Gravitational Aether as a solution to the Old
Cosmological Constant Problem'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1106.3955

"One proposal to address this puzzle at the semi-classical level is to
decouple quantum vacuum from space-time geometry via a modification of
gravity that includes an incompressible fluid, known as Gravitational
Aether. In this paper, we discuss classical predictions of this theory
along with its compatibility with cosmological and experimental tests
of gravity. We argue that deviations from General Relativity (GR) in
this theory are sourced by pressure or vorticity."

The following article describes gravity as a pressure exerted by
aether toward matter.

'The aether-modified gravity and the G ?del metric'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1109.5654v2

"As for the pressure, it is equal to p = 53??g,6a2 so, it is positive
if ?g 3 which is the weaker condition than the previous one. One
notes that the results corresponding to the usual gravity are easily
recovered. Also, it is easy to see that the interval ?g 15
corresponds to the usual matter."

The following article describes a gravitating vacuum where aether is
the quantum vacuum of the 21-st century.

'From Analogue Models to Gravitating Vacuum'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.1155

"The aether of the 21-st century is the quantum vacuum, which is a new
form of matter. This is the real substance"

The following article describes what is presently postulated as dark
matter is aether where the aether has mass.

'Quantum aether and an invariant Planck scale'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1110.3753

"this version of aether may have some bearing on the abundance of Dark
Matter and Dark Energy in our universe."

"mass of the aether"

The following article describes what is presently postulated as dark
matter is aether.

'Scalars, Vectors and Tensors from Metric-Affine Gravity'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1110.5168

"the model obtained here gets closer to the aether theory of , which
is shown therein to be an alternative to the cold dark matter."

The following article describes the aether as superfluid dark matter.

'Unified model for dark matter and quintessence'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0610135

"Superfluid dark matter is reminiscent of the aether and modeling the
universe using superfluid aether is compatible."

The following article describes the background field as the aether
which is responsible for gravity.

'Vainshtein mechanism in Gauss-Bonnet gravity and Galileon aether'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1107.1892

"the perturbations of the scalar field do not propagate in the
Minkowski space-time but rather in some form of ”aether” because of
the presence of the background field"

Each and every one of those proposals are speculation and nothing
more, just like my idea. The sub-quarks are the quantum makeup of the
Universe. They comprise space, they flow into matter and are a large
part of the makeup of the matter. As Einstein pronounced, we are not
objects "in space"; we are objects that are "spatially extended".

We are an extension of space, and space is an extension of us. It is
the flow of space into and through us that keeps our feet on the
ground. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old November 9th 12, 08:27 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Nov 9, 3:13*pm, Painius wrote:

Each and every one of those proposals are speculation and nothing
more, just like my idea. *The sub-quarks are the quantum makeup of the
Universe. *They comprise space, they flow into matter and are a large
part of the makeup of the matter. *As Einstein pronounced, we are not
objects "in space"; we are objects that are "spatially extended".

We are an extension of space, and space is an extension of us. *It is
the flow of space into and through us that keeps our feet on the
ground. *That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"To live a creative life, you must lose your fear of being wrong."

The spatial extension is the state of displacement of the aether
connected to and neighboring the matter doing the displacing.
Old November 9th 12, 08:35 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/9/2012 3:13 PM, Painius wrote:

"the perturbations of the scalar field do not propagate in the
Minkowski space-time but rather in some form of â€aether†because of
the presence of the background field"

Each and every one of those proposals are speculation and nothing
more, just like my idea. The sub-quarks are the quantum makeup of the
Universe. They comprise space, they flow into matter and are a large
part of the makeup of the matter. As Einstein pronounced, we are not
objects "in space"; we are objects that are "spatially extended".

We are an extension of space, and space is an extension of us. It is
the flow of space into and through us that keeps our feet on the
ground. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

At the end of the day all of this **** about spectral ether is absurd.

Seriously, at no time do we ever have to make any adjustments to any
calculations if you posit an ether. None.

So why fix something that isn't broken?

Please tell me why...

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. å˜äº®
Old November 9th 12, 08:43 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Nov 9, 3:34*pm, HVAC wrote:
[...]

So we can understand what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity
and the observed behaviors in a double slit experiment.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether through both.

So we can start to discuss what actually occurs physically in nature
in a natural language.

'Quantum mechanics rule 'bent' in classic experiment'

'For his part, Professor Steinberg believes that the result reduces a
limitation not on quantum physics but on physicists themselves. "I
feel like we're starting to pull back a veil on what nature really
is," he said. "The trouble with quantum mechanics is that while we've
learned to calculate the outcomes of all sorts of experiments, we've
lost much of our ability to describe what is really happening in any
natural language. I think that this has really hampered our ability to
make progress, to come up with new ideas and see intuitively how new
systems ought to behave."'

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...inty-principle

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an
unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave
theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that
takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through
both slits."

A particle physically displaces the aether. A moving particle has an
associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the
particle enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether
displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. As the aether
wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle
exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave
interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave
theory. Strongly detecting the particle turns the associated aether
wave into chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop and
continues on the path it is traveling.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.