Neil Armstrongs Shadow Found in Thin Section?

Old April 15th 12, 04:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

Default Neil Armstrongs Shadow Found in Thin Section?

On 4月13日, 下午10時27分, Wretch Fossil wrote:
On 4月10日, 上午2時25分, " wrote:

On 4/9/2012 7:35 AM,WretchFossilwrote:

However, the above image shows not only biotic branches
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044228676&p=29
but also crosshairs and human shadows without human images, just like
many other "moon landing" images. No such things happen in the Apollo
training images (seehttp://galaxywire.net/2009/06/29/apollo-11-lunar-surface-simulation-t...
)
So, the photo containing the "sage brush" is not mistakenly placed in
the Lunar Sample Atlas. It was meant to be there.

Well, sure. The "mistake" was weeds on the "moon".

There is absolutely no doubt for a great MANY reasons that the "rocket
trips" to the moon were faked. You can look them up yourself.

But the biggest sign is the cavalier attitude NASA takes toward
so-called Moon "artifacts" and data. Does one, simply "lose" original
footage of what has to be THE greatest event in the entire history of
mankind? Hardly. One can lose some old Hollywood footage, on the other
hand and while buffs take a fit, it's not that big a deal.

Of course that doesn't mean that trips to the moon were fake or that
mankind had not set foot there. I only said the ROCKET trips were fake.
The only theory that makes sense is that "man" had been on the moon
secretly for quite some time. And they did it with technology, that
takes you there as easy as driving to the corner 7-11. So why spend all
those billions to put a "man on the moon"?

I believe the answer can be found in the book "Report from Iron
Mountain" (Dial Press) where a massive space program is proposed as one
possible "substitute for the war system". I presume the moon shot was a
"test" of that idea. Today we are testing the "massive pollution" war
substitute idea.

Huge Blood Vessels Found In the Lunar Sky

The following photos show huge blood vessels in the sky:http://www.wretch..cc/album/show.php...044251984&p=38
Source of above images:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-85-11407

Read more at *http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

How NASA Faked Moon Landing Images, Part 2

NASA used micrographs of achondrite meteorites as lunar surface. For
example, the following Apollo images of lunar surface show many
microscopic neuron remains:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044259863&p=40
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044259864&p=41
Source:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap.../?AS11-40-5877
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...11/40/5877.jpg
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...m/magazine/?40

Another example of neuron remains in faked image:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044228676&p=29
Source:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...1&sample=10065

Obvious neuron remains in moon rock:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044202160&p=20
Source:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample..._id=JSC085 02
Terrestrial neurons for comparison:
http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/education/C.../Lab9/lab9.htm

Read More At http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

Old April 15th 12, 11:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

The following photos show huge blood vessels in the sky:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...1044251983&p=3...

microscopic neuron remains:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044259864&p=41
Source:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...m/magazine/?40

Another example of neuron remains in faked image:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044228676&p=29
Source:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...sion=Apollo%20...

Obvious neuron remains in moon rock:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044202160&p=20
Source:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...n/?mission=Apo...
Terrestrial neurons for comparison:http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/education/C.../Lab9/lab9.htm

Read More At *http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

New Edition: How NASA Fabricated Moon Landing Images, Part II

NASA used photos of achondrite meteorites as lunar surface. For
example, the following Apollo images of lunar surface show many neuron

Old April 16th 12, 03:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

On 4月15日, 下午6時05分, Wretch Fossil wrote:
On 4月15日, om wrote:

microscopic neuron remains:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...1044259863&p=4...
Source:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...-5877http://ww...

[...]

Added on April 16: NASA, those are not minerals, period.

The neuron remains cannot be minerals of abiotic origin, because no
minerals have crystal shapes or structures resembling the shapes of
neurons (see ref. 1, 2).
Ref. 1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_habit
Ref. 2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_structure