Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Old March 21st 19, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 12:59:19 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:12:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Here its cool Sunny and a little breeze during the day.Nights its still cold.I'm OK and by 8am the sun warms the van up fast. I got a gift at the Senior center.A pool stick.Value $240.WOW I have a great idea for a pool stick.I will see if it can be pattern ??? I wonder if more people shoot pool than bowl? I say pool.I like shooting pool for money,and Buds.Now bars are folding up here in Mexicale.Bert

Fairly nice day here, but overcast. Now 55F as of 12:45 PM. Wind south at 4 mph. Humidity 62%. The recent dry weather and strong wind have brought lots of wildfires to the area. You might say that fire season has started early this year!

I found a pool stick in my possessions, but something is missing. Would have to get it repaired. Kim has been learning to play pool. A beer bar that just opened a year ago near where we have lunch has just closed! I think Kimco charges too much rent!

Double-A

Same bad weather here.Very cold night.Rainy when I woke up.Raining as Im typing this. If I had more get up and go I would be staying in vegas.People have a pad and pen to write me notes.I can;t read lips.I have no phone anymore I thew it out of the van.My laptop is my comunicater.Pictures of my kids..Email has about 12 letters a day from all over the world.I'm miss Beath from Belgium. Here in Anaheim I miss Sandy.I fear she might be in need of me.Phone just leave a message.Email no reply.She being so pretty is not good fora woman on her own.She also drives very fast.Bert
Old March 21st 19, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:35:52 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Could rain here anytime. I brought my umbrella. For sure it will rain tomorrow. But that damned east wind has stopped for now, and that is good!

Double-A

Old March 23rd 19, 04:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Still cool days and very cold nights.No good weather all of 2019. Still glad I went to Anaheim.Boston weather ****s.Shoveling out the van ould give me a heart failure. Still looking at the new vans shown on youtube.They they are not as nice as the way Jayco did my van 27 years ago.I;m sure they get better mileage.That is just about it.Bert
Old March 23rd 19, 05:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Swinereber G=emc^2" , if you
believe what you just posted then why can't you explain your
Fetish why you need to to **** into other posters mouth, like
he http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
& say "open wide" ... & have them murdered, for
SwineBert to **** onto their graves, which proves that
SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his mind,
namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

Old March 23rd 19, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 8:50:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Maybe convertible sports car would be better for spring!

Double-A

First day of winter Gerald Kelleher Amateur Astronomy 0 November 1st 18 11:52 AM
Vic Winter ... RIP Anthony Ayiomamitis Amateur Astronomy 11 February 11th 07 08:29 AM
The Winter Triangle! Double-A Misc 2 November 14th 06 07:37 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 04:16 PM
When's Martian winter? dkc_2001 Misc 22 May 28th 04 07:45 PM