Now I remember why...

Old August 17th 05, 04:41 PM
Steve Pearce

Default Now I remember why...

....I stopped using my Celestron C8 about 10 years ago, it takes an age
to set up and get working. Storage seems to have taken its toll on it
too, only the RA motor drive is working right and one of the
connectors on the position sensors has a missing pin.

Now how do I persuade my wife that a LX90 is the next most important
purchase?
Old August 17th 05, 10:59 PM
Mark J Underwood

"Steve Pearce" * wrote in message
...I stopped using my Celestron C8 about 10 years ago, it takes an age
to set up and get working. Storage seems to have taken its toll on it
too, only the RA motor drive is working right and one of the
connectors on the position sensors has a missing pin.

Now how do I persuade my wife that a LX90 is the next most important
purchase?

Its not - buy a Tak :-)

Old August 18th 05, 05:24 PM
Steve Pearce

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:59:53 +0000 (UTC), "Mark J Underwood"
wrote:

"Steve Pearce" * wrote in message
.. .
...I stopped using my Celestron C8 about 10 years ago, it takes an age
to set up and get working. Storage seems to have taken its toll on it
too, only the RA motor drive is working right and one of the
connectors on the position sensors has a missing pin.

Now how do I persuade my wife that a LX90 is the next most important
purchase?

Its not - buy a Tak :-)

I guess I've been away too long, what's a Tak?
Old August 18th 05, 08:21 PM
Kim Bowers

wrote:

"Steve Pearce" * wrote in message
. ..
...I stopped using my Celestron C8 about 10 years ago, it takes an age
to set up and get working. Storage seems to have taken its toll on it
too, only the RA motor drive is working right and one of the
connectors on the position sensors has a missing pin.

Now how do I persuade my wife that a LX90 is the next most important
purchase?

Its not - buy a Tak :-)

I guess I've been away too long, what's a Tak?

A Tak is . . . . Expen$$ive :-)
http://www.takahashiamerica.com/

Help me remember the story about a flight controller.... Joe History 1 August 6th 04 09:59 AM
NASA can't count or remember history Chris Jones Space Station 2 November 22nd 03 06:41 PM
REMEMBER SAM Space Shuttle 6 November 8th 03 02:38 AM
anyone remember this sci-fi (ish) TV prog? paul md History 2 November 6th 03 06:31 PM
Anyone Remember The New Astro-Software Website? Kevin R. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 15th 03 04:56 AM