Fireball over Wales, July 30th?

Old August 5th 04, 11:23 AM
John

Default Fireball over Wales, July 30th?

There has been a report of a bright fireball over S.Wales on 30th July.
Has anyone heard of this event, please? If so, any details would be
appreciated, including observer's location and time.
--
Thanks for reading,
John.
Old August 5th 04, 02:15 PM
MGN

John wrote in message ...
There has been a report of a bright fireball over S.Wales on 30th July.
Has anyone heard of this event, please? If so, any details would be
appreciated, including observer's location and time.

Holiday home?

JUST KIDDING!
Old August 5th 04, 05:18 PM
suave harv

Was it just after midnight? I may have seen it! (check out my 'shooting
stars' topic from a few days ago).
I wonder if I woulds have seen it from Wiltshire? (that's where I was when I
saw the bright flash, comet trail and misty 'tail' it left behind).
--
www.suaveharv.com

Old August 5th 04, 06:02 PM
Martin Frey

John wrote:

There has been a report of a bright fireball over S.Wales on 30th July.
Has anyone heard of this event, please? If so, any details would be
appreciated, including observer's location and time.

South Wales? I was aiming for Leicester.

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old August 7th 04, 04:06 PM
Pete Lawrence

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:23:27 GMT, John wrote:

There has been a report of a bright fireball over S.Wales on 30th July.
Has anyone heard of this event, please? If so, any details would be
appreciated, including observer's location and time.

Having just returned from 2 weeks holidaying in Wales I'll never
complain about the cloud levels in Selsey again!!!!
--
Pete
Homepage at http://www.pbl33.co.uk