Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old October 19th 15, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 1:44:42 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Irvine is a money city.Upper class.Uncle Al lived in Irvine....

Cool about 78 Sunny no rain.No Sandy.Have not left for Irvine.I seem to have problems with my Get up and Go. Is that a sign I'm growing old? TreBert

I don't know,Bert. That's what I told my dad when he was only about my age now. But now I don't like to think like that way!

61F as of 2:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. That is high as it is expected to get. Light mist started falling as I was walking the last leg to the library. Good thing I brought my pocket umbrella.

Double-A

Old October 21st 15, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A lovely autumn day here in Gresham. Sunny and 65F as of 5:00 PM PDT. Calm. There were morning clouds.

Went across town to my locker. Lots of leaves on the ground now. All have mostly turned color.

Double-A

Old October 23rd 15, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another nice fall day here. It is 62F as of 4:15 PM PDT here in Gresham.

Lunch with Kim yesterday at the Chinese Buffet. She gave me some honey laced with herbs to help me sleep.

Tonight two divisional bottom team, Seattle and San Francisco will play each other on Thursday Night Football. It will be a classic battle of the cretins!

I am thinking of attending a meeting tonight at Gresham City Hall. It is for the reactivation of the Northeast Neighborhood Association. They will be electing officers and revitalizing the Association. I'm not sure why they think they need it since most of the area around here is served by the city governments of either Gresham or Troutdale. But I'd like to find out what's going on. For all I know, when I walk into that meeting, they might elect me to be their leader! Could happen. Or they might have another important job for me such as treasurer. I like working with money!

Double-A

Old October 24th 15, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A pleasant fall afternoon here in Gresham. Partly cloudy, calm, and 60F as of 5:45 PM PDT.

Went across town to my locker and brought back a bunch of VHS tapes.

Last night I went over to Gresham City Hall expecting to attend that Neighborhood Association reactivation meeting. But only 2 or 3 people showed up. So I went back home. I guess we can assume that there is no public groundswell of of support for the revitalization of that group!

Double-A

Old October 24th 15, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 63F as of 1:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Might make it to 64F later. Cloudy. 11 mph east wind.

Got my veggies at the Farmers' Market outside the library.

Stocked up an candy bars for Halloween.

Double-A

Old October 24th 15, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 1:53:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Currently 63F as of 1:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Might make it to 64F later. Cloudy. 11 mph east wind.

Got my veggies at the Farmers' Market outside the library.

Stocked up an candy bars for Halloween.

Double-A

AA Sunny ,cool and no rain.Sandy is back,and dropped off a wig,bra,blouse and skirt.Painting old shoes red.Have to find a girls face mask.I will go to this Hollaween party as Totsie.What should I wear under the skirt?Should I flash? I thought of a stick for my stand up gig.I will make big laughs. TreBert
Old October 24th 15, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:26:33 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 1:53:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Currently 63F as of 1:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Might make it to 64F later. Cloudy. 11 mph east wind.

Got my veggies at the Farmers' Market outside the library.

Stocked up an candy bars for Halloween.

Double-A

AA Sunny ,cool and no rain.Sandy is back,and dropped off a wig,bra,blouse and skirt.Painting old shoes red.Have to find a girls face mask.I will go to this Hollaween party as Totsie.What should I wear under the skirt?Should I flash? I thought of a stick for my stand up gig.I will make big laughs. TreBert

Now sunny here and up to 67F! Rain expected by tomorrow.

Sandy should just wear her uniform. Nobody would guess she was a real cop! And this crossdressing thing you are contemplating is the kinkiest thing I've seen you come up with yet!

I once was at a "freakout" Halloween party where a guy I knew was flashing the trick-or-treaters! But that was in the bad old days. The nightmare time!

Double-A

Old October 26th 15, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 3:27:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

80 bright Sun cool nights.AA kinky is good on halloween.I know what is worn under a Scott Kilt.That is kinky.I will wear a mask so I will not blush when I flash.Taken pictures,and I love Halloween. Sandy might give me a treat WOW.Have never seen Sandy in her uniform.I sat on her cap many times.I think she is a plain cloth cop??? She knows everyone.She has done me much good..She is friendly with Lt.Hale.He might be her top gun. Trebvert
Old October 26th 15, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A pleasant afternoon here in Gresham after a rainy day yesterday. Currently 61F under partly cloudy skies as of 2:30 PM PDT. Wind has briefly shifted from the south.

Boiled a bunch more acorns and added some oil and salt to make them taste good! The squirrel outside loves the acorns raw.

Portland State is still on a roll, beating Cal Poly 38 - 35!

Double-A

Old October 27th 15, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 2:50:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A pleasant afternoon here in Gresham after a rainy day yesterday. Currently 61F under partly cloudy skies as of 2:30 PM PDT. Wind has briefly shifted from the south.

Boiled a bunch more acorns and added some oil and salt to make them taste good! The squirrel outside loves the acorns raw.

Portland State is still on a roll, beating Cal Poly 38 - 35!

Double-A

Bright Sun Very cool night,and about 78F at 3pm. Big squirrels 87 million years ago used their teeth to eat dinasoaur eggs.That is another theory thats based on good science. TreBert

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM