Religious acceptance of evolution

Old February 12th 13, 02:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Steve

Default Religious acceptance of evolution

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-te...b_2664657.html

http://tinyurl.com/ab9px4w

"only 11 percent of Americans belong to religions openly rejecting
evolution"
Old February 12th 13, 05:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Brown

On 12/02/2013 14:51, Steve wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-te...b_2664657.html

http://tinyurl.com/ab9px4w

"only 11 percent of Americans belong to religions openly rejecting
evolution"

Unfortunately, 46% of Americans think God created humans in their
present form less than 10,000 years ago and 18% think the sun goes round
the Earth! The gap in science education in favour of Bible thumping in
the USA is quite incredible. Medieval mindset rules.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown