Notice to David A Smith

Old November 6th 03, 02:27 PM
Nathan Jones

Default Notice to David A Smith

David A Smith writes:

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made
to verify the identity of the sender.

He is an idiot.

Responding to remailers now eh?

You don't care who responds, as long as you can profit from it.

Profit? not a chance.

Aren't you an AOL'er? Nuff said.

Yes. Visit my webpage:

**** off.

URL:http://hometown.aol.com/dlzc/ozoneindex.html *very* amateurish. Has
more content than your crap, however.

SHEESH

Perhaps you should go play in traffic for a while.

Why don't you assuming your mommie will let you out the door.

You mother again. Are seeking professional help? You should.

No, you need help for your propensity to harrass and stalk Smith.

You really are one ****ty personality.

... says the asshole to the toilet paper. I'm just cleaning up after you.

Your day job does not concern me.

David A. Smith

I'm not interested in you or your insults. Please stop posting insulting
replies to my usenet posts Smith.

Old November 6th 03, 10:12 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On 6 Nov 2003 15:27:00 +0100, Nathan Jones
wrote:

David A Smith writes:

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made
to verify the identity of the sender.

He is an idiot.

Responding to remailers now eh?

You don't care who responds, as long as you can profit from it.

Profit? not a chance.

Aren't you an AOL'er? Nuff said.

Yes. Visit my webpage:

**** off.

URL:http://hometown.aol.com/dlzc/ozoneindex.html *very* amateurish. Has
more content than your crap, however.

SHEESH

Perhaps you should go play in traffic for a while.

Why don't you assuming your mommie will let you out the door.

You mother again. Are seeking professional help? You should.

No, you need help for your propensity to harrass and stalk Smith.

And we have kooksign. Of course we didn't need to wait, but the
"stalking" accusation cements it.

You really are one ****ty personality.

... says the asshole to the toilet paper. I'm just cleaning up after you.

Your day job does not concern me.

David A. Smith

I'm not interested in you or your insults. Please stop posting insulting
replies to my usenet posts Smith.

as does this last.

--
For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:
Old November 6th 03, 11:29 PM
[email protected] \(formerly\)

Dear Nathan Jones:

"Nathan Jones" wrote in message
I'm not interested in you or your insults. Please stop posting insulting
replies to my usenet posts Smith.

Please put thought into your posts, and I will. As it is, you are
reposting information that has been shown to be false. You deserve
ridicule, when you post such lies.

David A. Smith