Science out the window when it comes to political issues like "gun control" and Global Warming!

Old August 15th 07, 05:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

Default Science out the window when it comes to political issues like "gun control" and Global Warming!

ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans wrote:
At this point the models are excellent, what is the primary source of
uncertainty is the extent of the Stupidity of the AmeriKKKan people and
their leadership.

"Rich" wrote
Which model parameter would that be?

It's the "Emission Scenario" parameter.

"Rich" wrote
I take it stupidity is not believing as you believe.

No. Stupidity is believing as you believe.

Old August 15th 07, 05:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Aug 14, 8:46 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans" Yes, and I am also
entitled to take every effort to destroy your murderous nation."

Ya know, i kind of think our nation is a bit stronger than any efforts
you could muster up.

Old August 15th 07, 05:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

On Aug 14, 8:46 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans" Yes, and I am also
entitled to take every effort to destroy your murderous nation."

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
Ya know, i kind of think our nation is a bit stronger than any efforts
you could muster up.

Oh, is that why you are 60 trillion in debt, can't tame a small desert
nation militarily, and are below the average of every first world nation in
terms of health care, life expenctancy, quality of life, education, etc.
etc. etc.

Is that why your bridges are falling down, your buildings are blowing up,
your schools are filling with raw sewage, your cities are flooding and you
have the highest murder rate of any first world nation?

The extermination of the AmeriKKKan state is well underway....

Old August 15th 07, 06:18 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Aug 14, 9:48 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans"
wrote:
On Aug 14, 8:46 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans" Yes, and I am also
entitled to take every effort to destroy your murderous nation."

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote

Ya know, i kind of think our nation is a bit stronger than any efforts
you could muster up.

Oh, is that why you are 60 trillion in debt, can't tame a small desert
nation militarily, and are below the average of every first world nation in
terms of health care, life expenctancy, quality of life, education, etc.
etc. etc.

Is that why your bridges are falling down, your buildings are blowing up,
your schools are filling with raw sewage, your cities are flooding and you
have the highest murder rate of any first world nation?

The extermination of the AmeriKKKan state is well underway....

nobody said we don't have work to do, but pointing out economic/social/
political issues as if they were going be the demise of our nation,
then attempting to make a connection with your efforts to "destroy"
our nation, may be a bit ego based on your part. Some things require
change, but each of us has a responsibility to be an informed citizen
as prioritize how the spending of us tax payer dollars on the issues
we would like to take action against.

Old August 15th 07, 11:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
Androcles[_2_]

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote in message
oups.com...
: On Aug 14, 8:46 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans" Yes, and I am also
: entitled to take every effort to destroy your murderous nation."
:
: Ya know, i kind of think

Ok, as long as you are not claiming to think, but only 'kind of', we can let
that go.

Old August 15th 07, 12:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
Androcles[_2_]

"Paul F. Dietz" wrote in message
:
: "Androcles" wrote in message
: k...
:
: Ok, as long as you are not claiming to think, but only 'kind of', we can
: let
: that go.
:
: Well, psychotic dissociation is a *kind* of thinking...
:
: Paul
Doesn't really matter what he kind of thinks, opinions are
just that and not connected to reasoning.

Old August 15th 07, 02:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics

On Aug 15, 3:03 am, "Androcles" wrote:
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote in ooglegroups.com...
: On Aug 14, 8:46 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans" Yes, and I am also
: entitled to take every effort to destroy your murderous nation."
:
: Ya know, i kind of think

Ok, as long as you are not claiming to think, but only 'kind of', we can let
that go.

OK, but if your so smart, can you tell me when larry johnson report to
camp, my fantasy football draft depends on it?

Old August 15th 07, 02:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
Androcles[_2_]

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Aug 15, 3:03 am, "Androcles" wrote:
: "columbiaaccidentinvestigation"

: wrote in
ooglegroups.com...
: : On Aug 14, 8:46 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans" Yes, and I am also
: : entitled to take every effort to destroy your murderous nation."
: :
: : Ya know, i kind of think
:
: Ok, as long as you are not claiming to think, but only 'kind of', we can
let
: that go.
:
: OK, but if your so smart, can you tell me when larry johnson report to
: camp, my fantasy football draft depends on it?

Not in sci.physics I can't, it would be off-topic and outside the
purview of the newsgroup. If you are so stupid, can you explain
why you don't just **** off, you cross-posting nym-shifting rude
****head?

:

Old August 15th 07, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,alt.politics

On Aug 15, 6:50 am, "Androcles" wrote:
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote in oglegroups.com...
[...]

wow, ok here is something on topic
The National Center for Environmental Assessment has published an
(external review draft) titled Analyses of the Effects of Global
Change on Human Health and Welfare and Human Systems (SAP 4.6)
(External Review Draft) which is open for a 45 day public comment
period that ending september 4th.

Analyses of the effects of global change on human health and welfare
and human systems
Report
http://www.climatescience.gov/Librar...4-6prd-all.pdf
Abstract page 2(pdf)
Climate change, interacting with changes in land use and demographics,
has the capacity to affect important human dimensions in the United
States, especially related to human health, human settlements and
human welfare. The challenges presented by population growth, an aging
population, migration patterns, and urban and coastal development are
likely to be compounded by changes in temperature, precipitation, and
extreme climate-related events. Climate change will affect where
people choose to live, work, and play. Even wealthy societies, like
the United States, will be subject to climate impacts. Climate change
will affect individuals and communities including impacts related to
variation in rainfall, more intense downpours, more frequent heat
waves, severe drought conditions with associated water shortages,
changes in minimum and maximum temperatures, potential increases in
the intensity and frequency of extreme tropical storms, measurable sea-
level rise and increases in the occurrence of coastal and riverine
flooding. In response to these anticipated changes, the United States
is expected to develop and deploy strategies for mitigating greenhouse
gases and for adapting to the individual and collective impacts of
climate change.
This report - the Synthesis and Assessment Product 4.6 (SAP 4.6) -
focuses on how climate change affects what people care most about. It
analyzes the impacts of global change, especially those of climate
variability and change and of land use and population dynamics, on
three broad dimensions of the human condition: human health, human
settlements, and human welfare. The SAP 4.6 has been prepared by a
team of experts from academia, government, and the private sector in
response to the mandate of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program's
Strategic Plan (2003). The assessment examines potential impacts of
climate change on human society, opportunities for adaptation, and
associated recommendations for addressing data gaps and
near- and long-term research goals.

The report "Analyses of the Effects of Global Change on Human Health
and Welfare and Human Systems"
http://www.climatescience.gov/Librar...ft/default.htm
"Analyses of the Effects of Global Change on Human Health and Welfare
and Human Systems (SAP 4.6) (External Review Draft)
Notice
You are invited to provide comments on the Second Draft of CCSP
Synthesis and Assessment Product 4.6, "Analyses of the effects of
global change on human health and welfare and human systems." Comments
received during the current 45-day public comment period will be taken
into consideration by the Lead Authors in the preparation of a third
draft, as required by the Guidelines for Producing CCSP Synthesis and
Assessment Products. Once the revisions are complete, the third draft
of the Synthesis and Assessment Product will be submitted to the CCSP
Interagency Committee for approval.

The deadline for comments is September 4, 2007.
EPA is announcing a 45-day public comment period on the document,
Analyses of the Effects of Global Change on Human Health and Welfare
and Human Systems in a July 20, 2007 Federal Register Notice. The
notice has been posted by NOAA/ Department of Commerce on behalf of
the U.S. Climate Change Science Program (CCSP). The document will be
available from the CCSP website with instructions for making comments.

Background
The Synthesis and Assessment Product 4.6 (SAP 4.6) analyzes the
impacts of global change, especially those of climate variability and
change and of land use and population dynamics, on three broad
dimensions of the human condition: human health, human settlements,
and human welfare. The SAP 4.6 has been prepared by a team of experts
from academia, government, and the private sector in response to the
mandate of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program's Strategic Plan
(2003). The assessment examines potential impacts of climate change on
human society, opportunities for adaptation, and associated
recommendations for addressing data gaps and near- and long-term
research goals.
History/Chronology
Jun 2006: Draft prospectus released along with an invitation for
public review and comment.
Jul 2006: Final prospectus is issued along with comments on the draft
prospectus.
Dec 2006: Request for nominations to the proposed Human Impacts and
Climate Change Advisory Committee (HICCAC), as announced in a December
28, 2006 Federal Register May 2007: Notice.: Establishment of the
Human Impacts of Climate Change Advisory Committee (HICCAC), as posted
in a May 10, 2007 Federal Register Notice
Jul 2007: Public Comment Draft released along with an invitation for
public review and comment.
Next Steps
A Federal Register Notice is scheduled for Friday, July 20 that will
announce a 45-day public comment period. The notice will be posted by
NOAA/ Department of Commerce on behalf of the U.S. Climate Change
Science Program. The document will be available from the CCSP website
with instructions for making comments. "