Was the failure a short?

Old September 7th 06, 11:32 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Danny Dot[_1_]

Default Was the failure a short?

--
Danny Dot wrote:

Does anyone know if the signature of the motor failure of the coolant system
of the fuel cell was a short?

Look at my site and see how NASA treats a creative mind!!!
The summary is "Not Very Well" :-)
www.mobbinggonemad.org

Old September 7th 06, 11:43 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Danny Dot[_1_]

"Danny Dot" wrote in message
Danny Dot wrote:

Does anyone know if the signature of the motor failure of the coolant
system of the fuel cell was a short?

--

NASA TV just answered this question. It was a short.

Old September 8th 06, 01:03 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

Danny Dot wrote:
NASA TV just answered this question. It was a short.

Sounded to me like it was a high-impedance short (not the same as a
dead short or a crow-bar type short).

Lee Jay