Big Bang Busted in Science Classes for High Schools

Old July 9th 04, 03:43 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Shas:

You, coot, are unable to understand the
real meaning of singularity... What is
singularity after all?

The current void-space paradigm(VSP) which is the bedrock axiom of
science, deals in the plethora of disparate _effects_ with no
recognition of One Force as _cause_ of all effects. The Unified Field of
Spatial Flows recognizes that One Force as the 'supra-cosmic
overpressure'(SCO), driving the flow of space into all atomic nucleii,
generating the _effects_ we call the fundamental forces, and making the
universe do everything that it does.
Recognizing the reality of the spatial medium and the
SCO, then, would be one definition of 'Singularity'.
The other definition of singularity would be that
'dimensionless' point at the core of every proton and black hole that
'vents' into the 'ground state' from whence the BB emerges.

But under the VSP, there is only a universe of diverse and disparate
effects, no _cause_ , no unification, no 'Singularity'.

,,,you cannot say the word is lifted from
the misinterpreted singularity of physics.

Well where did you lift it from then? oc

Old July 12th 04, 03:51 PM
Sam Wormley

Srinivas B T wrote:

What is singularity! Pls., give some expln, so that any one can ttrryy
to understand!

Singularity
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Singularity.html

Singularity Theorem
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/phys...tyTheorem.html

Naked Singularity
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/phys...ngularity.html

Old July 13th 04, 07:06 AM
Shrikantha S. Shastry

(Srinivas B T) wrote in message . com...
(Shrikantha S. Shastry) wrote in message . com...
(Double-A) wrote in message om...
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
Shastry Please do not go as you did with nightbat,and just keep
repeating (going round and round) Gravity was always there. The fabric
of space was always there. To ask where they came from we might never
know. We know the singularity came from crushed matter. Crushed so
hard that it takes up no space.It has infinite mass. A blackhole takes
up no space,and is a hole in the fabric of space,and no bigger than the
size of a proton,or smaller. Gravity + space energy = universe.
Bert

I think that from Shastry's point of view it's not a matter of "where
did it all come from", but rather "where is it all coming from".

Double-A

Right, Double-A, the past present and future observers' universe is
illusory based on the real singularity which is our innermost eternal
self. And so, such an illusory universe needs neither creation nor
evolution. As such, how can they be taught as facts in schools and
colleges?

S S Shastry

What is singularity! Pls., give some expln, so that any one can ttrryy
to understand!

Srinivas

Singularity is the most misunderstood and misinterpreted reality in
the present day physics and maths. Singularity being infinity at zero,
can only be a nonmaterial like infinite consciousness at the point
zero.

S S Shastry

Old July 13th 04, 09:12 AM
MorituriMax

Shrikantha S. Shastry wrote:

Singularity is the most misunderstood and misinterpreted reality in
the present day physics and maths. Singularity being infinity at zero,
can only be a nonmaterial like infinite consciousness at the point
zero.

Move this to philosophy forum.