Wanted to buy - used astronomy books

Old March 15th 04, 04:34 PM
J. Daniel

Default Wanted to buy - used astronomy books

Hey group - this is my first posting!

I'm a recent Tufts grad looking to start an online bookstore which
specializes in technical science titles (all disciplines), selling
them at discount to graduate students, educators and amateur
enthusiasts. All profits will be used to fund my forthcoming graduate
tuition.

So--if your shelves are clogged with extra technical nonfiction
science books, and you feel a spring cleaning bug coming on, let me
know. I'll pay a fair price for them, including shipping, as well as
an extra fee for the hassle of stopping by the post office.

If interested, please email me privately: . Also,
feel free to forward my message to your literature-laden colleagues!

Best,
Justin Daniel