Tholen trolling

Old February 21st 04, 03:33 AM
Sigmond Freud

Default Tholen trolling

Tholen you are trolling here too? You stupid troll.

Old February 21st 04, 11:55 PM

Sigmond Freud writes:

30 Tholen you are trolling here too?

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm trolling anywhere, Freud.

30 You stupid troll.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm a troll, Freud. Rather
ironic, coming from a troll who is now stalking me.

Old February 22nd 04, 04:54 AM

DrPostman writes:

37 Hey, it brought out your OCD. It really yanked your chain.

38 What does your trolling have to do with Art Bell, Davie?

39 Does your OCD cause identity problems for you, Davie?

40 I "hade" what, Davie?

40 You counted every one. That's sad.

41 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Davie

41 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Davie

42 And your OCD compels you to respond.

43 Of course you aren't a troll. Your OCD would prevent that.

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with any of the newsgroups
to which you've cross-posted your seven separate obsessive and compulsive
articles, DrPostman? Rather ironic, coming from someone talking about
OCD.

Old February 22nd 04, 10:19 PM

Default DrPostman digest, volume 2453058

DrPostman writes:

44 We know who you are, Davie.

Who is "Davie", DrPostman? Having attribution problems?

45 Your denial is worse than your OCD.

You're still erroneously presupposing some OCD on my part, DrPostman.
Rather ironic, coming from someone who obsessively and compulsively
posted the same line over 90,000 times, and who has posted another
four items today, despite there being a single DrPostman digest.

45 Wrong! YOU are a goddamned liar and a pest!

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. What makes you think
that uttering it over 90,000 times will make it any less inaccurate,
DrPostman?

46 Looks correct to everyone else BUT you, Davie.

Who is "Davie", DrPostman? Having attribution problems?

47 You have NEVER admitted that you are wrong.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. However, there is no need
to make any such admission in this particular case, simply because I am
not wrong, DrPostman.

47 That is a classic symptom of OCD.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, based on an erroneous
presupposition.

48 No, please. Go ahead and **** Off you powerless nutjob.

Such foul language.

49 It has to do with how I task you,

Now you sound like Khan. "He tasks me, and I shall have him." Well,
some of us know how that worked out for Khan.

49 asshole.

Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

49 And you are powerless to prevent it,

Irrelevant, given that I never said that I do have the power to prevent
your ongoing antagonism, DrPostman.

49 coward.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from someone hiding behind a keyboard.

Now, what does your ongoing antagonism have to do with any of the newsgroups
to which you've cross-posted your six separate obsessive and compulsive

Old March 8th 04, 01:00 AM

Cardinal Chunder writes:

Sigmond Freud writes:

30 Tholen you are trolling here too?

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm trolling anywhere, Freud.

30 You stupid troll.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm a troll, Freud. Rather
ironic, coming from a troll who is now stalking me.

Jesus Christ, will you listen to yourself!

Why are you asking Jesus Christ to listen to himself in a posting
that is in response to me, Chunder, and what does it have to do
with astronomy?

Old March 8th 04, 01:02 AM

Tom McDonald writes:

Cardinal Chunder wrote:

I wrote:

Sigmond Freud writes:

30 Tholen you are trolling here too?

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm trolling anywhere, Freud.

30 You stupid troll.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm a troll, Freud. Rather
ironic, coming from a troll who is now stalking me.

Jesus Christ,

You are (or at least may be) erroneously presupposing that
Tholen is Jesus Christ.

will you listen to yourself!

You are erroneously presupposing that Tholen doesn't sound out
the text of the posts he makes.

If you mean that Tholen ought to reflect on the meaning of what
he writes, you are erroneously presupposing that he has not.

If you are suggesting that Tholen learn to bite his lip and
stay out of this sort of never-ending descent into obsession and
compulsion, you are erroneously presupposing that he can can.

On what basis do you speak for me, McDonald, and what does your
erroneous presupposition of some "obsession and compulsion" have
to do with astronomy?