Loop Gravity and the Bouncing Universe

Old October 27th 08, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default I used to maintain enough savings for 12+ months worth of expenses.

You sure can pick 'em, Jeff! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On 27 Oct 2008 15:06:01 GMT, Jeff?Relf
wrote:

I used to maintain enough savings for 12+ months worth of expenses;
but then, 3+ years ago, I started housing and helping the homeless.

The result was an eviction and much higher housing costs for me,
so now I need every dime I have
? I'm one paycheck away from joining Double-A on his park bench.

Indirectly, I work for bankers,
I could easily get laid off along with all the others.

There are lots of programs ? including housing ? for kids under 18;
but, after that, they're mostly on their own.

I housed and helped lots of people, but one was
a cute girl that I met just after she turned 18 years old
? 5'1", 90 pounds, a former lead singer and crazy-ass gymnast.

She was Trouble with a capital “ T ” ? ba-a-ad news, for years.
She's now married to a man that makes 4 grand per week;
a week ago, in St. Pete Florida, she birthed a baby girl.

Old October 27th 08, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default A helping-hand fund for AA (Was.. )

Well the rig is sittin' here ready to ship, just need an address
whenever AA shows up.
It's a nice little 15" diagonal Toshiba with built-in WiFi
connectivity, and Windows Vista.
I'd like to challenge AA's other kindred spirits here to
pitch in with a little helping hand till he's 'over the hump' and in a
better situation.

Bill(oc)

oldcoot7074 at sbcglobal dot net

Old October 27th 08, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_31_]

Default There's no telling when Double-A might see this.

You wrote:
“ Well the rig is sittin' here ready to ship,
just need an address whenever AA shows up.

It's a nice little 15" diagonal Toshiba
with built-in WiFi connectivity, and Windows Vista.

I'd like to challenge AA's other kindred spirits here
to pitch in with a little helping hand
till he's 'over the hump' and in a better situation. ”.

Wow ! I wasn't so sure you'd actually do it.
As Google Groups has it, the newest post in this thread happened
over 2 days ago ! so there's no telling when Double-A might see this.

Apparently,
you weren't badly hurt by California's latest real estate bubble.

Old October 27th 08, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_31_]

Default I'm a lot poorer but more “ educated ”.

I didn't pick “ Little Ms. Trouble ”, she ( and her friends ) picked me.
Quite litterally, she damn near killed me.
I housed about 10 people over 3+ years.

Now I'm a lot poorer but more “ educated ”.

Old October 27th 08, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Women pick me too, Jeff. But they don't kill me! lmao!

Must be something else about you! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old October 27th 08, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_31_]

Default She wasn't trying to kill me, but her wannabe lovers were.

She wasn't trying to kill me, but her wannabe lovers were.

Old October 27th 08, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

That really equals the same thing, Jeff. lmao!

Saul Levy

Old October 28th 08, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Oct 27, 11:26 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:

As Google Groups has it, the newest post in this thread happened
over 2 days ago ! so there's no telling when Double-A might see this.

This morning GG stumbled back into some semblance of functionality.
I'll try posting this via GG and see if it comes up.
Hopefully AA's having access to more computer time can
help him find needed resources.

Old October 28th 08, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Loop Gravity and the Bouncing Universe

On Oct 26, 2:43*am, "Painius" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message...

On Oct 24, 5:52 am, oldcoot wrote:
On Oct 23, 11:58 pm, "Painius" wrote:
Double-A wrote...

Perhaps my example wasn't so good. There is a question of whether
material objects would expand along with space, and the usual answer
have heard is no. So giant material ruler might not expand. But
according to the theory which is now prevalent, if you have a ruler
consisting of a series of galaxies marking of the gradiations for 13
billion lightyears, then after waiting a length of time for
expansion,
you could lay you 12" rulers end to end along the way and measure
that
the lengths of the gradiations have increased to more than q billion
lightyears each, and the total length is now over 13 billion light
years.

As i "see" it, either way from the point-of-view we
have on or near the Earth, there would be no way
for us to actually see the increase you describe.

True. From our restricted 'inside' frame, there's no way to directly
see it. Even on the small scale of the Pioneer anomaly.

This is why i maintain that if the Universe were
expanding, there would be no way to sense that it
is expanding.

One could take a cue from Wolter and mentally transpose to the
'outside' frame and view the whole from that perspective, as he did in
visualizing the great Toroid of the CBB model. With the expansion of
space, that is, expansion *of the spatial medium itself*, matter
expands concomitantly with it. Thus a rod that measures 12 inches
'here' in the local frame will also measure 12 inches 'there' in the
local frame 13 BLY distant.

Objectors will argue that there is no 'outside' to the universe. But
we do have this thing called a `mind` by which we can step 'outside'
and view whole concepts, aka the 'big picture'.

The problem with thinking that matter expands with the universe is
that if that would true, we would not see a red shift in light from
distant galaxies. *The reason is that if the red shift comes from
expanding space giving the light a longer wave length, we would have
now way of knowing that if our own meter stick that we measure it by
had been expanding along with space.

Double-A

And yet, if we are to follow mainstream science, matter
*must* expand along with the Universe's expansion just as
it did in the beginning when the Big Bang began it all.

I don't think the mainstream is ever saying that matter expands.

*AND
we not only see a red shift in light from distant galaxies, but
without exception, if a distant galaxy is farther away, then it
has a larger red shift. *So it follows that, if we follow this
observation--this red-shift situation as we actually see it--
then there has to be an alternate reason for the red shift.

There has to be an alternate explanation for Friedmann's
and Lemaître's equations. *There was never a "Big Bang",
never a primeval atom, never a time when all matter and
energy, space and time, were condensed into a singularity
that all-of-a-sudden began to violently expand and then
continued to expand into the Universe we see today. *That
story is *fiction*! *So what really happened?

Hoyle's SS Universe is not consistent with observations.
Lemaître's Big Bang seems consistent with observations.
So what line of reasoning represents physical reality AND
is also consistent with observations?

Galaxies of matter expanding into pre-existing infinite Euclidian
space? (So common sense.)

Double-A
Old October 28th 08, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Oct 26, 8:21*am, "Painius" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...

in ...

Painius *Never for a moment like the steady state theory. Alway had
gravity evolving every thing constantly. Gravity created light,and in
150 trillion years gravity will take away what it created * TreBert

Gravity, if not generated by matter, at least *involves*
matter. *What i mean is... for a gravitational field to
exist, matter must be present. *So what about a time
when, according to the BB theory, there was no matter
yet, only energy?

First of all, no matter means no gravity,

I think energy alone can cause gravity, as in geon theories. The
universe would have had gravity already before matter condensed.

Double-A

and second of
all, how or what was the cause that resulted in the first
particles (the first gravity sinks) and what caused these
first particles to form hydrogen?

happy days and...
* *starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: *"Nothing is too wonderful to be true if it be
* * * * * *consistent with the laws of nature."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Michael Faraday

P.P.S.: *http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
* * * * * * * * * *http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://painellsworth.net