kill all the stupid people

Old October 25th 07, 02:35 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Tim[_3_]

Default kill all the stupid people

Fred J. McCall wrote:
Tim wrote:

:
:Not everyone falls into the conventional VIQ near to PIQ pattern .
:

As in 'not everyone is equally bright.

If you were more intelligent you would get it.As it is you're a stupid
person in favour of getting rid of people *you* think are stupid.

You're the proverbial turkey voting avidly for Christmas.

--
http://www.last.fm/listen/user/dyslimbic/loved
Old October 25th 07, 03:40 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rhiannon

"Rowland McDonnell" wrote in message
Jane wrote:

[snip]

No crap. I mean if it's a thread where he can bash the USA which is ANY
thread he's all over it.

Oh no! I only do that kind of thing in response to arrogant and
ignorant Yanks who need taking down a peg or two.

The USA's far too easy a target to go after *all* the time - I mean,
I've just heard your delightful president on the radio talking about how
it is that the totalitarian regieme in Cuba has many horrors waiting to
uncover - but somehow, I have an idea that the most outrageous human
rights abuses since Castro (Fidel of that ilk) took over on the island
of Cuba have been at Guantanamo bay...

It's the lies and hypocrisy that get me. I've just as critical of my
own government - but then again, unlike the USA with its CIA, my
government doesn't go around having people kidnapped and tortured, and
in some cases killed without even bothering to make proper
identification.

(if British spooks want you neutralised, they'll use more subtle methods
to destroy your career, social life, and eventually sanity - then you
commit suicide... I didn't say they were nice, just not murderers.)

Rowland.

I used to know a man who was a retired MI5 agent and if you actually believe
what you said above about your own government, you're very naive.

--
Rhi

Old October 25th 07, 03:45 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ Rowland McDonnell wrote \_
But we *are* superior

Keep telling yourself that Scott.

--
-slunky
Old October 25th 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rhiannon

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
jordy wrote:

:On Oct 24, 5:15 am, "Angelocracy.com" wrote:
:
: First off, charity should be outlawed. No longer should people be

You're neither very old nor very smart, are you, Jordy?

Apparently neither are you. You misattributed the above to Jordy who didn't
say it.

--
Rhi

Old October 25th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Ivan Marsh

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:03:23 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Tim wrote:

Not everyone falls into the conventional VIQ near to PIQ pattern .

As in 'not everyone is equally bright.

You are only proving that you are not bright.

Let me give you a real world example.

A class of young children were given a test where one of the requirements
was to draw a circle with a line under it.

Except for one of the kids all the kids drew a circle then a line lower on
the page... a circle with a line under it.

The one kid that didn't do what everyone else did drew a circle with two
lines protruding from a 180 degree angle... a circle with a line under it
represented in three dimensions.

The kid was moved to a remedial class until someone with half a brain
reviewed the exercise and realized that he was displaying spacial
perception far advanced of the rest of the class.

In science it's a common mistake to let expectations corrupt the
interpretation of results.

--
I told you this was going to happen.

Old October 25th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Oct 24, 11:08 am, cal wrote:
On 10/24/07 1:43 PM, in article
m, "BradGuth"

wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:55 am, cal wrote:

there's no reason to suppose that the smart/stupid ratio has changed at any
time in history. we've always bumbled along much the same way. one thing
about the stupid, they tend to be robust. as a population, they seem to be
better at survival and to do it more enthusiastically. their extermination,
were it possible, could spell doom for the human race.

Before we learned how to commercially and/or faith-base pillage,
plunder and rape our own kind and the environment at the same time as
we lie our infomercial spewing butts off, humans used to be a whole
lot nicer and really smart at surviving in spite of their having to
live in caves, or worse.

as we get increasingly dumb, we survive longer and in far greater numbers.

More like dumb and dumber, especially if going by most anything our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) and of his brown-nosed minions keep
getting us into, and/or having avoided doing because it's taking
something away from his global energy domination quest.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 25th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Oct 24, 7:03 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
cal wrote:

:
:as we get increasingly dumb, we survive longer and in far greater numbers.
:

That's because the smart people are causing things to advance fast
enough to be defeating natural selection. At some point there won't
be enough of them to do that for all the mass of stupid people and
things will implode.

Dark Ages II, anyone?

Imploding and the forcing of energy starved Dark Ages is pretty much
exactly what some of those pesky Zion Yids do best, don't you agree.
Isn't imploding exactly what their decades of that mutually
perpetrated cold-war was all about, insuring that the rich and
powerful kept getting richer and more powerful, even if it meant the
continued demise of their own kind (somewhat like their having put
Christ on a stick for a good faith-based PR stunt).
- Brad Guth -

Old October 25th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Rhiannon wrote:

[swnip]

I used to know a man who was a retired MI5 agent and if you actually believe
what you said above about your own government, you're very naive.

There have been many incidents in the past which look very much like
what I've described. But I don't say my government is behind it; then
again, the spooks don't always do what the government wants (c.f. spying
on the Wilson government for fear of - well, treachery, really). Nor do
I believe anything at all. There is puzzling data that needs
explaining. If you think the sort of thing that I've described doesn't
go on, you're blind to the world around you. The questions relate to
who's doing it and why (and how). I don't have any answers - but `Cui
bono?' is a good question to ask to find out where to look.

The CIA, on the other hand, is fairly open about the way it goes around
murdering people from the air and things like that.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
Sorry - the spam got to me
Old October 25th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rhiannon

"Rowland McDonnell" wrote in message
Rhiannon wrote:

[swnip]

I used to know a man who was a retired MI5 agent and if you actually
believe
what you said above about your own government, you're very naive.

There have been many incidents in the past which look very much like
what I've described. But I don't say my government is behind it; then
again, the spooks don't always do what the government wants (c.f. spying
on the Wilson government for fear of - well, treachery, really). Nor do
I believe anything at all. There is puzzling data that needs
explaining. If you think the sort of thing that I've described doesn't
go on, you're blind to the world around you.

Quite the opposite. NO government is to be trusted, including mine own
(Canada), but while you're hurling stones at the CIA in the US of A, it
might serve you to keep in mind that your own clandestine government
sanctioned murders are cold, calculating, and kill with impunity, including
British citizens. Whether a goverment is more or less open about what they
do does not change the fact that they're all the same. Don't make the
mistake of thinking you country has some sort of elevated status that makes
you better than any other. That first step right before the proud fall is a
big one.

Old October 25th 07, 07:32 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
MI6

"Rhiannon" wrote in
:

I used to know a man who was a retired MI5 agent and if you actually
believe what you said above about your own government, you're very
naive.

--
Rhi

You used to know "a man who was a retired MI5 agent", ****ing unbelieveable
the **** some post innit.
So where did you meet the retired MI5 agent, what yahoo chatroom or does
he now stock the shelves at your local Walmart?
Or maybe he is the Brit guy who socks up in your group as persent/David/
or CyberHive.
Yes those devious secret agents reveal all in IM innit.