kill all the stupid people

Old October 25th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

Default kill all the stupid people

_/ kT wrote \_
So, that's what we did about it, and we're gonna do it again now.

Go for it.

--
-slunky
Old October 25th 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

BoredToTears wrote:

:On 24 Oct, 15:33, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: BoredToTears wrote:
:
: :On 24 Oct, 10:15, "Angelocracy.com"
: :
: : Since mankind obviously cannot control itself enough to make
: : strides for the future, the populace spins into an out of control
: : state of reverse Darwinism where the stupid people survive and the
: : smart people perish.
: :
: :
: :Someone needs to do some remedial reading on the Theory of Evolution.
:
: And apparently that someone is you.
:
:
:Indeed? Enlighten me.
:

I'm not a miracle worker...

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 25th 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

cal wrote:
:
:the problem with standardized intelligence tests is that there isn't anyone
:intelligent enough to devise and administer them properly.
:

We've only had the bloody things for half a century or so. They just
don't give them anymore because they don't want to hurt the feelings
of the stupid.

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old October 25th 07, 03:03 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

cal wrote:
:
:as we get increasingly dumb, we survive longer and in far greater numbers.
:

That's because the smart people are causing things to advance fast
enough to be defeating natural selection. At some point there won't
be enough of them to do that for all the mass of stupid people and
things will implode.

Dark Ages II, anyone?

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 25th 07, 03:24 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

jordy wrote:

:On Oct 24, 5:15 am, "Angelocracy.com" wrote:
:
: First off, charity should be outlawed. No longer should people be
:
:

You're neither very old nor very smart, are you, Jordy?

:
: We can afford to spend billions of dollars every day on the war in
:Iraq,
:

Innumerate, too. Please demonstrate we have spent $730 billion in one
year to do ANYTHING in Iraq. That's the *minimum* amount that makes
your statement above true.

Hint: We haven't spent even half that amount total in the last 6
years.

:
:... yet we can't afford to fund health care for poor and middle
:class children??? It's so completly horrendous and insane...
:

Tell the Democrats to stop playing politics with it.

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old October 25th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
the_dawggie

On Oct 24, 7:46 pm, "humble.life" wrote:
Angelocracy.com wrote:
http://angelocracy.blogspot.com/

ANOTHER 'MODEST PROPOSAL
The text below is a copy of a column that was in a high school
newspaper. After the school principal read the column, he confiscated
all copies of the paper. Then had the teacher in charge of the
newspaper removed.

Another 'modest proposal' by Justin Jones
Published on: 10/23/07

For a millennium, the world has been plagued with stupid people
corrupting society and *******izing the value of life for all of
mankind.

The intellectually handicapped have been reproducing at a
substantially greater rate than those with a fully functional brain.

The problem of the unintelligent reproducing is, and has been, a
serious threat to society that has gone unchecked for far too long. It
is the responsibility of man to solve this problem before a reverse
Darwinism takes effect.

It is depressing to think (especially at the high school age) that
people with a high IQ are generally stereotyped as "geeks" or "nerds"
because they choose to do more intellectually stimulating activities
like homework, and reading, instead of those activities preferred by
their peers like power lifting, full contact football without head
protection, or crushing cans on one's head. So while the intelligent
are exiled from the masses, the ignorant are cherished and embraced.

Due to the substantial amount of low IQ reproduction and
relatively low amount of high IQ reproduction, the intelligent become
fewer and farther between.

Since mankind obviously cannot control itself enough to make
strides for the future, the populace spins into an out of control
state of reverse Darwinism where the stupid people survive and the
smart people perish.

Some form of action must be taken, one which can be governed
effectively and immediately to pull a populace from a malevolent
tailspin toward disaster.

First off, charity should be outlawed. No longer should people be
allowed to use their children as a source of income. People who cannot
afford to have kids simply should not have kids. Unemployment benefits
also must be disbanded - go get a job. That isn't to say those with
disabilities should not be helped, but not with handouts, just a hand.
One of the greatest minds of the century, Stephen Hawking, is
immobile. Yet the courageous Mr. Hawking still manages to make strides
in the areas of physics, despite being confined to his wheelchair.

Second, the government should compile a standardized test to
thoroughly analyze any and all 5th grade students in the country for
IQ levels. Based on the results of the test, those who perform in the
bottom 25 percent should be executed. The executions will not be
inhumane; simple lethal injections while one sleeps would be
sufficient. With the bottom of every class systematically removed,
over time the world would inevitably thrive and prosper like never
before.

It is true that, without the unintelligent, there will be no one
to mess up one's order at the local fast food joint, or people on the
news to give one something humorous to talk about at the water cooler
at work the next morning, but that is a sacrifice, as a race, that
simply must be made.

http://angelocracy.blogspot.com/

why did they fire the teacher?

the teacher is utterly correct.

I've gotta agree - cut the nutz of the stupid parents.
More like to see child payments stopped. If you
can afford a kid, and bring them up well, that is fine.

If you can't (or using them to supplement income), then
I fully resent my tax $ is going to them.

Old October 25th 07, 04:28 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Jane wrote:

[snip]

No crap. I mean if it's a thread where he can bash the USA which is ANY
thread he's all over it.

Oh no! I only do that kind of thing in response to arrogant and
ignorant Yanks who need taking down a peg or two.

The USA's far too easy a target to go after *all* the time - I mean,
I've just heard your delightful president on the radio talking about how
it is that the totalitarian regieme in Cuba has many horrors waiting to
uncover - but somehow, I have an idea that the most outrageous human
rights abuses since Castro (Fidel of that ilk) took over on the island
of Cuba have been at Guantanamo bay...

It's the lies and hypocrisy that get me. I've just as critical of my
own government - but then again, unlike the USA with its CIA, my
government doesn't go around having people kidnapped and tortured, and
in some cases killed without even bothering to make proper
identification.

(if British spooks want you neutralised, they'll use more subtle methods
to destroy your career, social life, and eventually sanity - then you
commit suicide... I didn't say they were nice, just not murderers.)

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
Sorry - the spam got to me
Old October 25th 07, 04:37 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ Rowland McDonnell wrote \_
Oh no! I only do that kind of thing in response to arrogant and
ignorant Yanks who need taking down a peg or two.

and we all have a good laugh when you try. Isn't he cute, guys?

--
-slunky
Old October 25th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
the_dawggie

slunky wrote:
_/ Rowland McDonnell wrote \_
Oh no! I only do that kind of thing in response to arrogant and
ignorant Yanks who need taking down a peg or two.

and we all have a good laugh when you try. Isn't he cute, guys?

Nah, you seppos are OK. The UK folk sometimes get a little
"above you" states of mind, as with the Aussies too (both
ways to each other).

I wouldn't worry about it. Now look at UK folk at soccer matches,
that gets ugly.
Old October 25th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Mally

"slunky" wrote in message
_/ Rowland McDonnell wrote \_
Oh no! I only do that kind of thing in response to arrogant and
ignorant Yanks who need taking down a peg or two.

and we all have a good laugh when you try. Isn't he cute, guys?

--
-slunky

Now, I am a halfwit (as most of us are) and I don't need anyone to tell me.
Most people are in fact halfwits but they occasionally need reminding of it.
What is your take on it 'yous guys?'
I am not the giggling sort, but 'yous guys' make me giggle. Embarrassment, I
think.
--
Mal
Three fifths of the time or more, I am usually wrong.