Will our Universe Merge with its Twin?

Old July 12th 07, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_4_]

Default Will our Universe Merge with its Twin?

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Jul 10, 3:26 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
: But if the Universe already consists of all that is possible, a black
hole
: is merely a part of the universe..
:
: Besides that, A Black-Hole is but a compressed area with its Poles being
: with the opposing velocities and or potential Kinetic Energy that is
: evidence for its creation of its compression and or mass.. its much like
: postulated and or theoretical particle only much bigger! and I mean
really
: moochus bigger!
:
: The point is no matter what you refer to its simply already part and
parcel
: of The singular Universe which consists of everything that is possible,
: nothing is excluded, that's NOTHING except nothing and or zero!..
:
: Cheers Brad,
:
: Pete.
:
: Think as of way back in the first place, as of having a really big
: black hole or possibly two of them suckers, like having a combined
: worth of perhaps 1e100 atoms and perhaps 1e100e100 photons to spare.
: -
: Brad Guth
:

Spare? why has the "spare" not been attributed as part of the Universe?

isn't that simply really bad logic?

Look lets start again...

Lets gather everything that is possible and sum all of the energy, that's
all of the energy ever possible!

Now realistically the Universe is equal to ALL of the possible Energy and we
can assign it as "E"

If we wish to express what the area of "E" is equal to we simply divide the
"E" into what ever dimensions we wish to work with..

for a two dimensional area we can infer two equal dimensions one to the
right equal to "c" and back to the right for another "c" if we need to we
can further elaborate on "c" with a time reference by dividing it and
inferring the division as "s"

Anyway two times "c" can be expressed as C^2 and if we are only referring to
one mass and or Universe we have the following

E=M^C there is nothing more than these simple variables that we can divide
and or portion for different functions to explain all of our universe, if
any of the variables do not conform with in the confines of this equation,
it simply is not possible..
Therefore that spare simply is magic and or a miracle which if introduced to
the possible makes the possible Impossible!

Nothing can conform and be confirmed as truth, and that is just what every
gawd and or religion relies upon.

Are you with me now?

Cheers brad.

Pete.
May the Universe return
100 Fold of your output.

Old July 12th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_4_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
: On Jul 10, 4:21 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
: "G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
:
: ...
: : Pete Reality is nature only produces in pairs. That means its
: : impossible not to have a anti-universe. That is why in my post i
bring
: : in quantum particles. Can't have an electron unless a positron is
also
: : created. Our universe is the negative one and spins in the direction
: : anti-clock wise Knowing that tell us the direction of its anti-twin.
: : Again same as QM. bert
: :
: Bert,
: Lets consider this very carefully..
:
: If something is possible then we insist it is part of the universe, this
: means if your Anti-Universe were possible it must be part and parcel of
the
: universe simply by the fact that if we were to remove it and place it
: elsewhere it infers we have not considered the area where we are to
place
: it, it therefore must be moved to an antimatter area we have not
considered
: and for that fact a part of the Universes counter part must also be
moved at
: the exact antimatter time to a unconsidered part of the universe if the
: universe is to remain a truth statement throughout the exercise..
:
: Lets say we could and we did move it, but let me point out wouldn't that
: violate the universe and its anti-universe counter part as to what the
: universe is?
:
: To correct this we MUST place the counter parts in respective
unconsidered
: areas TOO!, to which if we consider it anyway the areas really must have
: been a fact in the first place!
:
: Really all you are postulating with a Universe and Anti Universe is a
total
: area that has an opposing area to the other.. and if we consider
everything
: that is possible via momentum and or velocities we should understand the
: reasoning why one came up with a universe/anti~universe concept.. simply
by
: how a velocity is dependent on a repulsive force...
:
: Cheers,
:
: --
:
: Pete.
:
: Bert uses the Physics law of beer, and more beer. However, there's a
: whole lot more to our place within this realm than just of what is
: limited to our perceived universe.
:
: I think the likes of Bert was put here in order to prove that being
: snookered and dumbfounded at the same time is perfectly natural.
:
: Bert actually thinks that only the better 0.1% of this Usenet that's
: actually worth anything are the only ones giving the rest of us any
: grief. The other 99.9% are just reading and doing absolutely nothing
: bad or nasty to anyone.
:
: In any case, nothing bad or nasty has ever come from a Jew, according
: to the physics beer law of Bert. Sad, isn't it.
: -
: Brad Guth
:
ROTFLOL ahhh mercy! Sorry Bert, may I remind you I have had my pitiful
moments as well, in fact I think we are all prone to it..

Any way, Bert does have good sound reasoning in most cases, and really all
that is required is little more accurate data.. so all we can do is provide
ones stance, and from there we all can improve our collective knowledge..

And no where is there a better place than right here!

Cheers Brad, Err~ you too! Bert,

--

Pete.
May the Universe return

Old July 12th 07, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 11, 4:23 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

NO, sorry about that.

Why are you being such a born-again pagan naysayer, especially when as
you say "Nothing can conform and be confirmed as truth"?

How many all inclusive photons exist within our supposedly 14.7
billion years worth of our universe?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 12th 07, 02:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 11, 4:32 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

If we can survive the Old Testament gauntlet of naysayism flak, and of
their mainstream butt loads of spewed infomercials that we get to
always pay for, then almost anything becomes possible.

However, what if our time's up, or Bert runs out of beer?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 13th 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_4_]

oups.com...
: "BradGuth" wrote in message
:
: ups.com...
: : On Jul 10, 3:26 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
: : But if the Universe already consists of all that is possible, a
black
: hole
: : is merely a part of the universe..
: :
: : Besides that, A Black-Hole is but a compressed area with its Poles
being
: : with the opposing velocities and or potential Kinetic Energy that is
: : evidence for its creation of its compression and or mass.. its much
like
: a
: : postulated and or theoretical particle only much bigger! and I mean
: really
: : moochus bigger!
: :
: : The point is no matter what you refer to its simply already part and
: parcel
: : of The singular Universe which consists of everything that is
possible,
: : nothing is excluded, that's NOTHING except nothing and or zero!..
: :
: : CheersBrad,
: :
: : Pete.
: :
: : Think as of way back in the first place, as of having a really big
: : black hole or possibly two of them suckers, like having a combined
: : worth of perhaps 1e100 atoms and perhaps 1e100e100 photons to spare.
: : -
: :BradGuth
: :
:
[...]

That's Ok Brad, This may be my fault, so let me ask,

What is it that you don't understand?

Is it as to how I consider all that as possible being defined with a
quanta?
And that quanta has been assigned equal to all of the energy possible?

: Why are you being such a born-again pagan naysayer, especially when as
: you say "Nothing can conform and be confirmed as truth"?

What I tried to imply with that statement was... If anything is possible it
must be with absolute conformance to all else that is possible.

And if the impossible is ever inferred as being possible then in reality the
implied impossibility must have always been with a conformance to what is
possible, Err~ I hope this makes it very clear in that our universe can only
consist ONLY with all that is possible! via strict Physical Laws that define
why and how the possible is possible..
:
: How many all inclusive photons exist within our supposedly 14.7
: billion years worth of our universe?

First of.. I don't refer to photons, and this came about via all of my years
experiences in electronics, the only time a photon was ever referred to, was
when I was conversing with a lecturer, who BTW could not even detail what
velocities (force) implied the photons form, and that was even after I
hinted on the electron flow that is utilized in the creation of
Electromagnetic waves (Theoretcial photons) by a satellite orbitting in a
near vacuum!

: -
: Brad Guth
:

Anyway the point is and remains "The Universe" implies there is nothing else
or more to it, as everything possible simply is part of it and that, that,
Err~ that twin Universe is simply impossible!

Look "One" simply means "one" and the moment we split or infer to more than
"one" it becomes else!

The universe likewise implies.. "All that is possible as being part of the
Universe, and all else simply is impossible, No ifs and no Butts! And what
you are trying to do is to imply a magical twin and or a non conformance as
per what's impossible implied as possible! Which BTW doesn't conform with
what the definition of Universe implies by consisting with all that is
possible.. perhaps you are referring to a non conforming dimension, which I
must inform you is simply the impossible to our Universe! Yes you can have
your postulated impossible Universe, but you must concede the moment the
implied twin universe is with a possibility as part of the possible universe
then in reality it must have always been part of what is the possible
Universe! and not a twin!

which really makes the twin Universe inference Null and Void anyway!
sigh
Cheers Brad,

--

Pete.
May the Universe return

Old July 13th 07, 02:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_5_]

oups.com...
: "BradGuth" wrote in message
:
: oups.com...
: : On Jul 10, 4:21 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
: : "G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
: :
: : ...
: : : Pete Reality is nature only produces in pairs. That means its
: : : impossible not to have a anti-universe. That is why in my post i
: bring
: : : in quantum particles. Can't have an electron unless a positron is
: also
: : : created. Our universe is the negative one and spins in the
direction
: : : anti-clock wise Knowing that tell us the direction of its
anti-twin.
: : : Again same as QM. bert
: : :
[...]
: : --
: :
: : Pete.
: :
[...]
Honestly I don't care Brad,

As each day ends, Truth with out a doubt has chipped away and made more in
roads into a clearer and concise Reality.. My reasoning has me convinced I
hold this reality of truth..

This reality of truth will have to be faced one day, and I think the sooner
the better, what say you?

Cheers,
--

Pete.
May the Universe return

Old July 13th 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Wow! such a swarm mindset you have.

At this rate, we'll have to go back to a flat Earth.

If your Old Testament box thinking is as good as it gets, and if silly
word games are about all that your kind can manage to toss back at us,
well then, we've each lost the ultimate combined race of evolution and
intelligent design before either of us ever started.

Should an entire universe reside within a black hole, then many
universes are either coexisting within our known universe, or about to
emerge as their very own realm that's invisible like so much dark
matter and dark energy is to us. Go figure otherwise.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 13th 07, 05:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 12, 6:18 pm, "Laidback" wrote:

Honestly I don't care Brad,

As in duh, no kidding.

Using your conditional laws of physics and of excluding whatever
evidence rocks your boat is fine by me, as long as it's not a lie.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 14th 07, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_5_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
: On Jul 12, 6:18 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
:
: Honestly I don't care Brad,
:
: As in duh, no kidding.
:
: Using your conditional laws of physics and of excluding whatever
: evidence rocks your boat is fine by me, as long as it's not a lie.
: -
: Brad Guth
:
Hey there Brad,

Say what!??? Who in the universe would exclude or deny evidence? that's
crazy!

And how can anyone deny conformance and or truth unless they were infected
with lies?

Does H2o Freeze via Lacking light? Consider winter where light is only
lacking a few hours... where one can get out ones "Ice skates" and shimmy
over the Ice during winter only because the waters returns to its natural
state via the truth of lacking sunlight.. or is this a lie?

After shimming over the ICE, Lets go home and open up the bible and read
Genesis and consider how Ice! No wait! A body of water was shimmied over in
the dark by some shiesta who decides to then create Light! Hmmm how can this
be possible? Just earlier we were able to skate on a body of Ice via only a
few hours of lacking sunlight?

So what's the truth? The Shiesta claiming to be a gawd shimmied over Water
or as it ICE before it decided to create Light? I know its only a small
detail, but on further research Electromagnetic waves "light" has even far
more implications via the lack there of it..

So who and or what conforms to physics? The shiesta writer of Genesis? or
does ones earlier activities on the body of Ice reflect closer to the truth?
And mind you the skating on ICE is possible via lacking of only a few hours
of sunlight? This implies if there is no sunlight at all water is definitely
not water but rather ICE!

So what was the shiesta shimming over?

Physics is truth! It can not be disputed, but try explaining the above to
those that are infected with biblical rubbish and with out a doubt they will
come back with a whole lot of more lies in defence of the lies that has them
deceived!

Cheers Brad,
--

Pete.
May the Universe return

Old July 14th 07, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 13, 5:13 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...
[...]

"Physics is truth!" tell it to your NASA, and perhaps try telling it
to all of their faith-based and typically brown-nosed Yiddish minions
that had us walking essentially butt naked on that pesky moon of ours.

Obviously you're a whole lot smarter than the rest of us village
idiots. Please come back whenever you're willing to share and share
alike, and without our having to put the likes of Christ on another
sick would even be a whole lot nicer.

"And how can anyone deny conformance and or truth unless they were
infected with lies?" You're talking about the lies upon lies of
religion and of their skewed politics, arnt you. (I agree)

BTW, send Bert more beer, and otherwise pay his utilities so that Bert
can use his own toilet and buy more of his own beer.
-
Brad Guth