Trying to fit gravity in the Micro

Old July 20th 07, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Trying to fit gravity in the Micro

I know Feynman thought a lot about gravity,and he has nothing to show
for it. Never saw one of his diagrams showing any graviton action.. GR
don''t fit. I did my micro gravity thinking a few days ago,and its been
posted. My thoughts summed up in one word is closeness. I used a Planck
length for the distance where gravity is the strongest force in the
micro realm. I call this theory "Planck gravity" bert

Old July 21st 07, 07:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message...

I know Feynman thought a lot about gravity,and he has nothing to show
for it. Never saw one of his diagrams showing any graviton action.. GR
don''t fit. I did my micro gravity thinking a few days ago,and its been
posted. My thoughts summed up in one word is closeness. I used a Planck
length for the distance where gravity is the strongest force in the
micro realm. I call this theory "Planck gravity" bert

Feynman! that lock-picking, "all-genius, all-
buffoon" would've most certainly been up for
one of those childish a.u.k. awards if he were
still around and posting.

But Feynman thought that gravity was just a
"pseudo force" (Def. of "pseudo" = false, not
authentic)...

"One very important feature of pseudo forces
is that they are always proportional to the
masses; the same is true of gravity. The
possibility exists, therefore, that gravity itself
is a pseudo force. Is it not possible that
perhaps gravitation is due simply to the fact
that we do not have the right coordinate
system?"
Richard P. Feynman

So which coordinate system do you think he
meant would be the "right" one?

I think gravity is definitely a true force, not a
pseudo force. It is the spatial energy flowing
into every atom of matter, as well as flowing
and pushing against atoms, that is the force
that causes gravity. No need for a transfer
particle, the graviton. No need to differentiate
between the macro and the micro. The spatial-
field energy flows in the macro and the micro.

Spatial-field energy flows into matter and
causes cohesiveness of mass, causes gravity.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Tender is my love for thee
Oh star so close at hand,

It's so easy to believe
In all this beachin' fun,
That some day you and we will be--
Altogether one.

http://sec.noaa.gov/primer/primer.html

You could almost hear the sssssss...
http://tinyurl.com/2tjr2b

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old July 21st 07, 12:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius Its that field flowing energy that can't be detected that is
the rub. My thoughts are more experiments and thinking about inertia
might be the key to unlock the mystery of gravity. I do have one of my
experiments showing inertia has a time laps before a mass moves. I
think that is important. bert

Old July 21st 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jul 21, 4:16 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Its that field flowing energy that can't be detected that is
the rub.

Can't be detected?!!

My thoughts are more experiments...

Have you jumped off the roof lately? Or stood on a scale?

..and thinking about inertia
might be the key to unlock the mystery of gravity.

How 'bout thinking about *acceleration*, then inertia? There's that
arm-wave experiment mentioned several times already: Stand, holding an
arm straight out. Abruptly jerk the arm forward, then back, and
repeat. Feel the inertia? That is *literally* the resistance of space
itself against acceleration or deceleration.

Conversely, the effect called 'weight' is literally the resistance
imposed by matter to accelerating space. The self-same property of
space, its 'hyperfluidity', underlies and fixes the laws of inertia,
momentum, and gravity-acceleration equivalence.

You can feel it, tangibly and palpably, just by standing and doing the
arm-wave test; that self-same property of space that you feel as
inertia is also planting your feet to the ground by dint of the
*accelerating* flow of space.

No acceleration = no 'curvature' = no gravity *irrespective* of the
actual velocity of flow (at least in non-relativistic speed
regimes). oc

Old July 22nd 07, 01:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc I don't detect a gravity field,wave,or graviton when falling off a
roof I do detect the ground the moment I hit it.(effect of two forces)
Pauli's thinking goes with my hitting the ground Mach's thinking goes
nicely with a gravity field grid. oc reality is flowing gravity's push
can only make very large objects round,and that also is the reason it
can't push an electron of the edge of a table. bert PS Just gave the
string of my gyro a good pull,and I'm watching it defy gravity by its
fast "spin" It even pushes back to hold its upright position. That
is telling me something bert