Valentine card from Mars

Old February 10th 04, 01:25 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Valentine card from Mars

Created by the Alba Patera volcano a perfect shaped heart was formed by
the collapse of a frozen lava flow. If I was on Mars looking for
diamonds for my girls back on Earth this would be the first place to
look. Mars pink diamonds of great size will be worn by the very rich in
the 25th century. Bert

Old February 10th 04, 09:32 PM
Greysky

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Created by the Alba Patera volcano a perfect shaped heart was formed by
the collapse of a frozen lava flow. If I was on Mars looking for
diamonds for my girls back on Earth this would be the first place to
look. Mars pink diamonds of great size will be worn by the very rich in
the 25th century. Bert

Yes, but Mars diamonds will only be a short fad. It will be replaced by
Jovian diamonds harvested in the atmosphere as they fall. There is a layer
in Jupiter's atmosphere where it is raining diamonds continuously, where the
diamonds are being formed when atmosphereic carbon precipitates like rain
and is then transformed into crystals by the high pressure/heat, before they
are destroyed again as they fall to lower depths.... I a hoping Darla will
provide me a lift there and the equipment to go into limited production. My
future will be assured, and I will save all the best ones for her and the
other female crewmembers on her ship. My momma didn't raise a fool... ;-)

Old February 10th 04, 10:42 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Greyski Since it is asked of me what book I got my thoughts from.
Can I ask what book told you Jupiter's atmosphere is raining Diamonds?
I'm just kiding (for Sure) After all we all read the same books. Still
Greyski Mars has a much thicker crust to hold heat and pressure in.Those
great volanoes make the right stuff to create diamonds.(better than in
Africa) Mars diamonds might be laying on its surface for 1.5 billion
years. But we have to keep in mind that diamonds are for "ever"
Bert

Old February 11th 04, 01:01 AM
Sally

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
years. But we have to keep in mind that diamonds are for "ever"

Unless you chuck them on the fire. In which case they burn, like coal.
Sally

Old February 11th 04, 07:22 AM
Greysky

"Sally" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
years. But we have to keep in mind that diamonds are for "ever"

Unless you chuck them on the fire. In which case they burn, like coal.
Sally

Or if you drop them into liquid nitrogen, in which case they glow with a
fiery white brilliance, and then disappear.

Old February 11th 04, 11:28 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Sally I find that interesting that diamonds catch fire. Never knew
that. Shows girls know a lot more about diamonds than men. Bert