Dinosaurs in Alaska

Old September 25th 13, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Dinosaurs in Alaska

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:31:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
At the Arctic circle even ... that must have been some Global Warming way

back then ... Dinosaur Flatulence, I'm sure ...

http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-dino...155642465.html

But the tree-huggers will have a reasonable explanation ...

No oil, no cars, no power plants ...

Since our planet at that time (prior to 65 million years ago) was primarily heated from the inside out, plus a little bit contributed from our sun working its way through perhaps at least 10 bar or conceivably as great as 100 bar worth of atmosphere, whereas it only stands to good reason that our planet without a seasonal tilt and roughly a third of those tidal flows, should have been very warm and even somewhat toasty in places of extremely active geothermal and volcanic vents. Good chance that the volume of ice wasn't 25% of what we currently have, and only a third the tidal action to move oceans of heating or cooling around.

More recently, something very big and lithobraking transpired that blew away a good majority portion of our atmosphere, put one hell of a dent into our north pole and tilted our planet, plus having increased our tidal issues by several-fold (at first giving us a good tenfold of tidal action to deal with), and most biodiversity on Earth was terminated or at least badly imposed upon.
Old September 26th 13, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:44:34 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** GuthBall, your fantasies are becoming legends in the realm of utterly

unbelievable fiction. You should write a book on it. Good thing you didn't

go to any school, or you would realize how totally ignorant your arguments

have become.

But keep plugging at it ... everybody loves a dummy ...

You and others of your all-knowing kind can't even explain objectively when nor how our planet got its seasonal tilt.
Old September 26th 13, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:01:51 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:44:34 AM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:31:47 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

[...]

*** I DO know this: the original axis of ALL planets was perpendicular to

the orbital plane. Any deviation from that 90 degree position is due to

external forces. I think it was Planet X, which is also responsible for our

Moon. It really doesn't matter what YOU think, since neither of us can

proof the reason of the axial tilt, and the cause of the precession, beyond

a shadow of doubt. I trust the computer simulations and the analysis of the

Moon rocks, which both support the Bill Hartmann theory.

You, OTOH, rely entirely on stuff you pull out of your rectum.

How is that unlike what buttbrain wisdom as above was expelled from between your butt cheeks?

Doesn't lead-dating ever account for anything related to the major terrain deformations and deposits that Earth has to work with?

An icy planetoid of 7.5e22 kg glancing off the icy polar cap of Earth can be simulated to within a great deal of precision.

Old September 26th 13, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** More idiotic What-if word salad of unlikely postulations that could

happen, but didn't. Science would have jumped on your "Icy Polar Cap

scenario or The Moon is from Sirius and was Lithobraked (whatever that

means) into Earth orbit. GuthBall, you are not a well person.

Your parents should have raised the baby rather than the afterbirth.

Your FUD and spin is noted.

So, now you're saying that computer simulations are nothing but a big waste of time?
Old September 29th 13, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, September 27, 2013 6:55:24 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

So, now you're saying that computer simulations are nothing but a big waste

of time?

*** Only when demented people like YOU do them, with a make-believe
computer, as you do. You must have a huge colon, judging by all the
convoluted crap you manage to retrieve from it ...

I can sure make you dance.