LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 19th 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

tomcat; when you get 'flashbacks' of Alien abuction, molestation,
surgical operations, flying saucers, being flooded with bright lights
out in the woods, strange looking eyes peering at you, well, just realize
that this is Earth and we have 'visitors'. We just have to learn to
compete, that's all.

Not that competing is all there is to life as we know it, though it
most certainly has been responsible for way more than it's fair share
of bigotry, arrogance, greed and subsequent collateral damage along
with the ongoing carnage of the innocent, as well as for getting the
rest of us village idiots spread a bit thin and certainly a wee bit
further away from simply accomplishing our moon, even as per the task
of robotic station-keeping at LL-1 and of having easily created the
proto LSE-CM/ISS, not to mention that of our connecting up with
whatever's of intelligent life (locals or ETs) as having evolved and/or
as having been coexisting on Venus.

What part of other life existing/coexisting on Venus is so unimportant?

What's so unimportant or insignificant about establishing the
LSE-CM/ISS?

Instead of continually playing the sorts of brown-nosed game that you
seem to have so much love and affection for. How about instead, would
you like to work out a few of the specific details as related to
accomplishing our moon, LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

What exactly is your first hand science, physics or life-based
expertise?

Besides promoting whatever as based upon your NASA's
infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics that's
keeping your good ship LOLLIPOP from rocking; What exactly is your
prime interest or focus?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 19th 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 19 Mar 2006 11:14:44 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

[...]

Not a bad little meltdown, Guthie-poo, but we[tinw] know you can do
better. Are you getting used to the fact that men walked on the moon
on six seperate occasions?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Old March 19th 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
Not that competing is all there is to life as we know it, though it
most certainly has been responsible for way more than it's fair share
of bigotry, arrogance, greed and subsequent collateral damage along
with the ongoing carnage of the innocent, as well as for getting the
rest of us village idiots spread a bit thin and certainly a wee bit
further away from simply accomplishing our moon, even as per the task
of robotic station-keeping at LL-1 and of having easily created the
proto LSE-CM/ISS, not to mention that of our connecting up with
whatever's of intelligent life (locals or ETs) as having evolved and/or
as having been coexisting on Venus.

What part of other life existing/coexisting on Venus is so unimportant?

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there. But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

Instead of continually playing the sorts of brown-nosed game that you
seem to have so much love and affection for. How about instead, would
you like to work out a few of the specific details as related to
accomplishing our moon, LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

First, the Moon. That is our natural 'stepping stone' to the Planets.
It has to be developed as a base, mining colony, and pit stop, for
interplanetary ships.

What exactly is your first hand science, physics or life-based
expertise?

I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Besides promoting whatever as based upon your NASA's
infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics that's
keeping your good ship LOLLIPOP from rocking; What exactly is your
prime interest or focus?

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

tomcat

Old March 19th 06, 11:47 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Bookman; Not a bad little meltdown, Guthie-poo, but we[tinw] know
you can do better. Are you getting used to the fact that men walked
on the moon on six seperate occasions?

I see that you're still a gay transvestite and damn proud of it. Is
being a certified LLPOF of a brown-nosed bigot still working as you'd
hoped for?

GOT PROOF, other than upon used infomercial-science moderated
toilet-paper, that we've walked on the moon?

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have posted such hard-science
as your proof-positive as of decades ago.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 20th 06, 12:06 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there. But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

I do not believe we'll need to leave home in order to accomplish a
great deal with regard to Venus. Though it might be nice, we certainly
don't have to go to our moon or even to LL-1 for that matter.

I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Sounds as though you're a little like another lose cannon, much like
myself. Can you becime a wee bit more focused on something/anything?

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

But why not just efficiently communicate with the folks nextdoor? It's
a whole lot better off than trading microbes that could have a negative
impact on either planet.

How about starting off with the VL2-TRACE platform, as providing the
do-everything robotic science station and nifty transponder on behalf
of whatever we manage to place on the surface?

VL2-TRACE is simply a win-win, of no harm done and everything to gain.

Can you pick something that's within the best part of your
life-expertise, and focus that talent on a given task that's doable
with what's existing?

In exchange, I'll continue to support your lighter than air spaceplane,
which by the way should work absolutely terrific on behalf of
accomplishing Venus.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 20th 06, 12:20 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
GOT PROOF, other than upon used infomercial-science moderated
toilet-paper, that we've walked on the moon?

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have posted such hard-science
as your proof-positive as of decades ago.

Got proof that you have an IQ above 50, don't still live at home with
mom, and don't 'work' for McDonalds?

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have gotten a real life
decades ago.

Old March 20th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

In spite of the ongoing nasty Usenet and of NASA's gauntlets of
mainstream flak and naysayology, that which only goes towards further
proving that folks like myself are more than sufficiently right,
whereas even "Geoffrey A. Landis" holds out better than a gram worth of
hope on behalf of other life having existed and perhaps still
coexisting as evolved on Venus. Whereas, at least technically and even
biologically speaking there's not an insurmountable problem, other than
the ongoing mainstream naysayism that's essentially running us amuck
and smack into a WW-III or bust situation.

Astrobiology: The Case for Venus by; Geoffrey A. Landis
http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/reports/20...003-212310.pdf

There are other qualified research teams and of their scientist
accomplishing their thing as to nail down what's possible. Meanwhile
the observationology of what I've discovered as of more than 6 years
ago is still offering the same evidence as before, and to think that I
haven't 10% the PhotoShop solutions as per what our NIMA.MIL has to
work with.

I wonder what their true underlying problem actually is?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 20th 06, 02:35 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 19 Mar 2006 12:42:52 -0800, "tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
Not that competing is all there is to life as we know it, though it
most certainly has been responsible for way more than it's fair share
of bigotry, arrogance, greed and subsequent collateral damage along
with the ongoing carnage of the innocent, as well as for getting the
rest of us village idiots spread a bit thin and certainly a wee bit
further away from simply accomplishing our moon, even as per the task
of robotic station-keeping at LL-1 and of having easily created the
proto LSE-CM/ISS, not to mention that of our connecting up with
whatever's of intelligent life (locals or ETs) as having evolved and/or
as having been coexisting on Venus.

What part of other life existing/coexisting on Venus is so unimportant?

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there.

Which "visitors"? What evidence do you have the there is "life" on
Venus? I hope you aren't using teh Guthball's over-processed images
as evidence. Brad is so bad at photography that he believes that
all the thousands of photographs that were taken on the moon are
"fakes".

But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

"Negotiate"? Amd just which "civilized planet" are you referring to?

Instead of continually playing the sorts of brown-nosed game that you
seem to have so much love and affection for. How about instead, would
you like to work out a few of the specific details as related to
accomplishing our moon, LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

First, the Moon. That is our natural 'stepping stone' to the Planets.
It has to be developed as a base, mining colony, and pit stop, for
interplanetary ships.

Yes, going back to the moon would be good, especially if a permanent
is established there.

What exactly is your first hand science, physics or life-based
expertise?

I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Are you sure it's not more like Harrison Ford (Allie Fox) and Tom
Cruise (Oprah guest) rolled into one? With a little of William
Shatner (T. J. Hooker) with a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Galvatron)?
WEG

Besides promoting whatever as based upon your NASA's
infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics that's
keeping your good ship LOLLIPOP from rocking; What exactly is your
prime interest or focus?

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that people
can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".

It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.

ESL!

Old March 20th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Rush group (WTF was that doing there) replaced with AUK due to
topicality

On 19 Mar 2006 14:47:29 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Bookman; Not a bad little meltdown, Guthie-poo, but we[tinw] know
you can do better. Are you getting used to the fact that men walked
on the moon on six seperate occasions?

I see that you're still a gay transvestite and damn proud of it.

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself, ko0k. Your hatred is pretty
funny, borgboi.

Is
being a certified LLPOF of a brown-nosed bigot still working as you'd
hoped for?

I don't have to lie, Brad, since men really did walk on the moon.
You, OTOH...

GOT PROOF,

Yep. Thousands of photographs, thousands of feet of motion picture
film, the testimony of 12 eye witnesses who walked on the moon, pounds
and pounds of rocks, the lack of squawking from the hunders of ham
radio operators who tracked the missions, likewise from the Russians
who also tracked them, the thousands of people who worked on the
missions, not to mention all the astronomers and physicists and
photographers who have investigated and found all the "conspiracy
theorists'" claims to be without merit, such as Phil Plait.

other than upon used infomercial-science moderated
toilet-paper, that we've walked on the moon?

Your out-of-hand dismissal of evicence doesn't "prove" your case in
the slightest, Guthspiracy ko0k.

Got any proof that the Apollo missions were "faked", beyond your
convenient dismissal of all the factual and scientific evidence?

You have so far posted _ZERO_ evidnce of any conspiracy involving
Apollo. You've simply demonstrated your ignorance of schience and
photography with your laughable attempts to "debunk" the facts.

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have posted such hard-science
as your proof-positive as of decades ago.

It has been publicly available for decades, Brad. You just aren't
competent enough to do more than dismiss it because of your religious
beliefs.

You remind me of the hick who, on his first trip to the zoo saw a
giraffe remarked "There ain't no sech animal".

ESL!

Old March 20th 06, 07:12 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that people
can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".
It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.

GOT HARD PROOF OTHER THAN YOUR NASA KROAN?
GOT HARD-SCIENCE UPON ANY OF THAT CRAPOLLA?
GOT SO MUCH AS A PROTOTYPE FLY-BY-ROCKET LANDER?
GOT KODAK FILM THAT'S NOT BLUE AND NEAR-UV SENSITIVE?
GOT ANY KODAK MOMENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN XENON ILLUMINATED?
GOT KODAK FILM OF SOMETHING BETTER THAN A CRAPY DR OF 128?
GOT BETTER THAN 60:1 (ROCKET/PAYLOAD) CAPABILITY?
GOT RAD-HARD DNA THAT'S GOOD FOR BEING HARD-X-RAY PROOF?
GOT BIG MOON-BOOTS FOR WALKING ON FAR LESS THAN 5 G/CM2?
-
Brad Guth